Thanos vs. Ego the living planet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
Ego is pretty tough. So's Thanos but Ego can create a race of 100 class fighters to battle Thanos. I presume he also has Powers of his own other than that that he can launch at his enemy whenever he should so choose. rolling on floor laughing

Linkalicious
I'd go with Ego on a straight up battle, but if this was a battle where Thanos was aloud to devise some sort of scheme he would probably be able to find a way.

Zahit
Thanos could surely win with prep-time.....
otherwise Ego would beat the seven shades of shit out of Thanos.

K Von Doom
Thanos doesn't have the personal power to fight Ego unprepared. He'd get squashed, like he was about to against Tyrant and like he would inevitably had against Odin.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Zahit
Thanos could surely win with prep-time.....
otherwise Ego would beat the seven shades of shit out of Thanos.

OMG......... ok........ if you're gonna use it at least use it right it's

Ego would beat seven shades of shit out of Thanos........ not THE seven shades of shit.......

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wonderman
I dunno that Thanos could beat Ego even with prep. time. We have to be fair and say that if one gets prep. time then so does the other.
I think Ego may be second to Galactus in power in Marvel, excluding the beings like Eternity.
Ego seems to have his own intelligence or reconnaissance, that he knows whats going on in the Universe around him. It'd be really hard to catch him off guard.
It took me a long time to come up with someone who is more powerful than Thanos and really second to Galactus.
I think Thanos is more in line with the power of Captain Marvel than with Captain Marvels creator, i forget that beings name.
Thanos is really a bad ass but too much has been made of his level all because he has cool power.

Zahit
Originally posted by Scoobless
OMG......... ok........ if you're gonna use it at least use it right it's

Ego would beat seven shades of shit out of Thanos........ not THE seven shades of shit.......

roll eyes (sarcastic)
oh. i see. thanx fer the correction. i'd hate to steal your line and use it improperly.

Happy Dance

Wonderman
I was just reading up on Ego. He is a power that is compared to Geia. One of the differences is that he developed sentinence while she infuses the planet and its life with her own.

King Burger
Plus it should be added that Ego is maybe a few billion years
old (he's considered one of the Elders I think), while Thanos
is only some 10,000 years old. Se Ego has been aorund the
block a few times, and won't be so easily caught off-guard.

It really is too bad Marvel never developed Ego well. The idea
of an entire planet alive is such a brilliant creation. Yet another
Marvel Cosmic being wasted or ruined.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.