Hotstreak VS. Pyro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Whitesnake
I think Hotstreak would win becuase he can create AND control fire. Pyro has to have a lighter or something before he could use fire. The interesting part about this is, niether of them get hurt by fire, they would have to handle it the old fashioned beat down way. I still think Hotstreak would win. If you really think about it, Hotstreak was leading a gang so he would have to be a really good streetfighter. What does anyone else think?

Mainstream
Pryo could win because he controlls fire and is more experienced...however Hotstreak could win if he hits Pyro fast and hard with flame balls.

Whitesnake
I'm sure if you tick him off enough he could hit him fast and hard. That quick temper can make him pretty psychotic.

Mainstream
I love Hotstreak and Ebon was pretty cool too....I think I'm going with Hotstreak on this one.

Whitesnake
Well you're cool. That would be a pretty interesting fight though.

DarkCrawler
Pyro can be hurt by flames that are not in his control...but he has an insulated costume, and I think he has greater deal of control then Hotstreak has. He can make fires enough solid to knock Hotstreak out.

Whitesnake
Pyro is more experianced and definitely has more control becuase Hotstreak goes nuts when he can't get what he wants. If Hotstreak were mad and took Pyro by surprise, that would really even things out. I think it all depends on how mad Hotstreak is, Pyro would probably get beat down quick if Hotstreak was ticked off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.