The World VS Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkCrawler
Current Superman (Post-Crisis) has been give three weeks to conquer the world. The world has no superheroes or supervillains (Except Supes). So, could the world unite their forces and bring Superman down?

ZephroCarnelian
Sod off could they, lol!

If there's no other supers to have a go, he whupps the planet's ass!

He's invulnerable lol. He'd fight for a day, then rest a day - just to keep his meta-atp topped up.

He can throw aircraft carriers around like playthings and no missile short of a nuke is gonna so much as sting. And is a man of his speed likely to get hit by a nuke...?

pr1983
superman rules the world within a week...

whobdamandog
Maybe..but don't forget about Kryptonite...I'm sure Lex has a ton of it stored somewhere just in case this scenario ever happens..

whobdamandog
I'm sure Star Labs could find a way to defeat him as well...don't count the people of earth out...

Cosmic Cube
The world had better start forging kryptonite bullets and a K-bomb.

Scoobless
if you mean the real world versus a Supes level guy then we'd have no chance of taking him down........ unless we mega-nuked him in his sleep

Draco69
Ditto

Magee
In turn destroying our selves so it seems pretty pointless.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Scoobless
if you mean the real world versus a Supes level guy then we'd have no chance of taking him down........ unless we mega-nuked him in his sleep

Is there Kryptonite in this world? If not, Krypton gas might work...

Mainstream
face it dudes..the world is screwed! ugh

Scoobless
Originally posted by Magee
In turn destroying our selves so it seems pretty pointless.

yeah.......... but we could just bomb him when he's in the United States....... no big loss there

stick out tongue

Mainstream
ugh I'm here...I guess I could go to Scotland..I hear it's this time of year.

jplatinum
It could go either way.
normal people'e punshes won't even make him notice them ,but boxers and Martial-artists' punhes and one ton kicks might phaze him alittle. Especially millions of those strikes coming in one after another to wear him down. Then millions of rounds of armor-pierceing ak-47 rounds hitting him at once.And 50-caliber rounds that can cut through helicoptors and tank shells and milles and warheads/nukes.
Supes can be put down.

The problem is gonna be:
1. getting people crazy enough to face him.
2.being able to hit him.

Supes or EArth.
I say a draw.

Btw. Before someone write in talkin' smack about what I said, think about it.
Martial-artists can hit with over a ton of force in a single strike, It has been documented and proven.
A ton of force can crush a human skull 2x over, but it would just makes superman's head turn to the side or go back slightly, but lots and lots of MA can distract him until the big guns come in to spray him with tank ang gun rounds, then the warheads start coming in. Some people won't survive. but supes won't either.
Think about it.

ZephroCarnelian
LOL!

One ton of force? I can quite easily believe that.

But you seriously think that Supes would even NOTICE a ton of force? No. No he wouldn't.

And how on Earth would lots of martial artists distract him? He could fly into the air and VAPOURISE them with his heat vision. Whole swathes of hundreds of them at the same time.

Tanks? Shells? Firstly - he's invulnerable to them. Secondly - he could bloody well outrun any projectile lol.

''Oh no! An entire division of M1-Abrams battle tanks! I guess I'll just fly at hypersonic speeds to a mountain range, carve one up with my heat vision and throw it at them!'' Jobs a good 'un.

And warheads....? Supes catches them in space and chucks them into the sun. Or even better - chucks them right back where they came from.

Face it - if Supes turned bad.... we're screwed, lol!

nigel45
Originally posted by jplatinum
It could go either way.
normal people'e punshes won't even make him notice them ,but boxers and Martial-artists' punhes and one ton kicks might phaze him alittle. Especially millions of those strikes coming in one after another to wear him down. Then millions of rounds of armor-pierceing ak-47 rounds hitting him at once.And 50-caliber rounds that can cut through helicoptors and tank shells and milles and warheads/nukes.
Supes can be put down.

The problem is gonna be:
1. getting people crazy enough to face him.
2.being able to hit him.

Supes or EArth.
I say a draw.

Btw. Before someone write in talkin' smack about what I said, think about it.
Martial-artists can hit with over a ton of force in a single strike, It has been documented and proven.
A ton of force can crush a human skull 2x over, but it would just makes superman's head turn to the side or go back slightly, but lots and lots of MA can distract him until the big guns come in to spray him with tank ang gun rounds, then the warheads start coming in. Some people won't survive. but supes won't either.
Think about it.

No offense dude, but there's no way that would work. Maybe if Supes just stood there and let martial aritists, bullets and bombs hit him without ever fighting back, and he wasn't invulnerable, those things might show results.

Cosmic Cube
What if we all wore earrings, and began to move in sync with one another? We could all merge into one being! You know, like a worldwide super-fusion into one being with all of our abilities combined?

We'd kick Superman's ass.

kgkg
pre crisis mega prime human HAHAHA

Cosmic Cube
lol, I just noticed your sig kgkg.

kgkg
lol you like it?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
What if we all wore earrings, and began to move in sync with one another? We could all merge into one being! You know, like a worldwide super-fusion into one being with all of our abilities combined?

We'd kick Superman's ass.

Scoob don't do earings

Scoobless
lol, I just noticed your sig kgkg.

yeah kgkg........do you make them yourself or just find them?

kgkg
i make them i use to make websites before.

Cosmic Cube
lol Yeah. Just about every time Superman and Darkseid fought, Darkseid would use he Omega Beams to no avail, then b*tch out and take a portal somewhere else.

kgkg
i hate darkseid , and his fanboys.

Post is equal to thanos my ASS.

Cosmic Cube
Scoob don't do earings

You would if your life was at stake. Besides, we don't need you.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Magee
In turn destroying our selves so it seems pretty pointless. Then you better hope you're not on my planet when Superman tries to take it over. I'll slaughter billions before I let Superman win!

pr1983
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Then you better hope you're not on my planet when Superman tries to take it over. I'll slaughter billions before I let Superman win!

ah swanky, always has the good of the common man at heart...

Cosmic Cube
Then you better hope you're not on my planet when Superman tries to take it over. I'll slaughter billions before I let Superman win!

F*ck that. Put on your earrings and join me and the rest of the world in our syncronized fusion dance. Together, we will defeat Superman.

Swanky-Tuna
But... by destroying the planet, I have defeated Superman. He'll have no planet to conquer!

pr1983
But... by destroying the planet, I have defeated Superman. He'll have no planet to conquer!

twisted... but effective... your logic is undeniable... shit...

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by pr1983
Not better than mine. Worldwide fusion? There's no topping that.

pr1983
Not better than mine. Worldwide fusion? There's no topping that.

yeah, with earrings... i agree with scoobless...

Scoobless
Originally posted by pr1983

plus it has the added benefit of fitting in with my personal philosophy of spiteful destruction and non-wearing of earings..... which Scoob don't do

evil face

Swanky-Tuna
Not better than mine. Worldwide fusion? There's no topping that. When you've beat Superman and have the minds of a couple billion people yapping in your head, you'll want to do my plan anyway.

Cosmic Cube
Couldn't we just unfuse?

BTW Scoobless, these are special earrings.

kgkg
Couldn't we just unfuse?

made by the Kia's?

Scoobless
Couldn't we just unfuse?

i bet that's what you tell all the guys you try to "fuse" with........ lol

laughing

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by kgkg
made by the Kia's?
How'd you know?

Swanky-Tuna
Couldn't we just unfuse?
Not when you're dead from the tail end of Emperor Swank's crazed reign and mass bombing of Earth. Total time as Emperor: 3 days.

Cosmic Cube
i bet that's what you tell all the guys you try to "fuse" with........ lol

laughing

lol big grin

DarkCrawler
Back to the topic, people! Forget the earrings!

Kryptonite still exists in this world. Would the world be quick enough to use it?

And don't forget the red sun. Perhaps they could find a way to use that effect.

Cosmic Cube
Forget the earrings? Forget you.

DarkCrawler
glare

Scoobless
Forget the earrings? Forget you.

forget who? ..... what?.......who said that?...........what's that???........AAARGH.......WHAT'S GOING ON?!?!?!?!

fearfearfear

DarkCrawler
*slaps Scoobless*

"Get ahold of yourself! Do not let the earrings get you!"

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Back to the topic, people! Forget the earrings!

mad

Scoobless
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
*slaps Scoobless*

*gets slapped.........starts crying...........bawling..... goes and tells DarkCrawler's mum.............DarkCrawler gets b!tchslapped for being a violent little turd and is sent to his room with no comics for a month*

DarkCrawler
Blabbermouth.

jplatinum
For real.
If superman were evil and trying to kill you,
Wouldn't you at least try whatever you had to do to beat him?
Only cowards stand there and die a thousand deaths.
Real men fight and resist when it is necessary and this counts as necessary.
I would try to chuck every molive cocktail and armor-piercing machine gun at him I could find.
I'd aim for his eyes and face.
I'd aim at his genitals too.
I'd try to grab him and throw his 220 lbs light body around like a rag doll.
I'd try to grab him and slang him around like Hulk did that tank except I'd be slamming him by his legs and smashing his head into trees and through walls.
The point is I'd use every immedaite method of defense I have at my disposal.
If I suceed, I live with pride and joy, If I died, I'd die once with pride.(Like a real man is suppose to.)

cool
stick out tongueeace:

Scoobless
For real.
I would try to chuck every molive cocktail and armor-piercing machine gun at him I could find.
I'd try to grab him and slang him around like Hulk did that tank except I'd be slamming him by his legs and smashing his head into trees and through walls.
If I suceed, I live with pride and joy, If I died, I'd die once with pride.(Like a real man is suppose to.)

you'd die due to fatal self defecation....... big grin

this here smart boy would run for the hills and live while all you suicidal sally's nuked him and yourself leaving only me and all the hot ladies to repopulate the world........alllllll riiiight

Happy Dance

nigel45
For real.

cool
stick out tongueeace:

This sounds like some inspirational speech from a Mel Gibson/ Bruce Willis movie. Sure we COULD go down fighting, or we could try to reason and/or suck up to the man whom regardless of our efforts will rule the world in about 3 hours.

But in all seriousness, yes, we would win. All we have to do, is get these earrings...

ZephroCarnelian
Fashionable AND world saving, at the same time!

Scoobless
the earing thing wont work......... i'd betray you all to Superman before i wear no damn earings....... so speaketh the Scoob.....eth

ZephroCarnelian
Forsooth! And verily!

lol

Seriously, there's sod all we could do to stop big boy blue, so I suggest we all just partaaaay! big grin

Cosmic Cube
Fusion is the only means of survival...

Scoobless
nuh uh......

Swanky-Tuna
Global. Destruction.

Scoobless
surrender

i'm defecting

Go evil Supes....... YOU DA MAN!!!!!

Happy Dance danceclapclappingthumbsup

kgkg
i have a secret weapon in my undergroud lab.

Superman is no match for it.

Cosmic Cube
What is it?

Scoobless
Originally posted by kgkg
i have a secret weapon in my undergroud lab.

Superman is no match for it.

is it a spam cannon?

or are you going to confuse him to death with some of Asian Hulks thread starter statements?

stick out tongue

kgkg
i have lois lane's pictures embarrasment Happy Dance smokin' whistle

Cosmic Cube
You can't confuse someone to death.

kgkg
for real our army doesn't stand a chance.

superman can survive nukes , and how are we gonna hit him??

Cosmic Cube
By fusing together...

DarkCrawler
I hate earrings. They remind me about pirates.

Cosmic Cube
You will do what is required to survive.

DarkCrawler
I wont. I have my own will.

I refuse to synchronise.

Cosmic Cube
Then you shall perish.

DarkCrawler
With pride. I shall never join you earringers.

Scoobless
You can't confuse someone to death.

oh yeah........... well i have a question for you

what is the difference between an eagle?

black wolverine
man all this depends on superman vs the worls do u meamn all the people and even mutants and hulk and people like that or just people

superman looses eigther way

savagerampage
lol well if that means we become super strong like those dragonball characters then superman doesnt stand a chance.

Scoobless
Originally posted by black wolverine
man all this depends on superman vs the worls do u meamn all the people and even mutants and hulk and people like that or just people

superman looses eigther way

read the thread....... it states that it's Superman V's a world with no meta humans..... like our world......do any of you remember what the real world is like?........... lol

Cosmic Cube
If everyone would just put on these special earrings, and dance in sychronization, we'd kick Superman's ass.

DarkCrawler
read the thread....... it states that it's Superman V's a world with no meta humans..... like our world......do any of you remember what the real world is like?........... lol

They all live in their own little worlds.

long pig
Lotsa witches in salem, maybe they could use their magic...and after they do...we burn em!

then we all merge into a single earring wearing immortal hostess cherry fruit pie, because apple sucks.

DarkCrawler
Mmmm...pies.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by black wolverine

superman looses eigther way It's all humans vs Superman.

Seriously though. Our only hope would either be A)Mass K-bomb dropping so he had no place to run, B) Having one of his servents assassinate him with with a kryptonite themed weapon, or C) Regular mass a-bomb dropping so he has nothing to take over.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.