Online Free Game:MU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thoma5
www.muonline.com
Try this mayb u guy will like it...It a free game and it quite addictive...

Thoma5
Some SS

Thoma5
stick out tongue

Thoma5
wink

Thoma5
smile

Thoma5
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thoma5
confused

Thoma5
Last SS

Thoma5
This Game Forum:www.muhq.com

dave123
Looks kinda good big grin

Thoma5
Yap...

hh?
looks good.

Thoma5
a Weddin ceremony...

Thoma5
Juz bcuz of 1 Pker came in and mess up the whole weddin ceremony...

Thoma5
All start to wear back their helm and take up weapon to fight tat stupid pker...

Thoma5
Kill the pker and waitin for the pker to come back...Those red wing on the SS=Mass Pk Murderer...

Thoma5
There is 5 character for this game
DK
Mage
Elf
Magic gladiator(Will be unlock when ur main character reach lvl 220)
DarkLord(Will be Unlock when ur main character reach 250)(Not Yet In Global Mu)

Thoma5
Selecting Character...

Thoma5
vault

Thoma5
One of the powerful weapon...

Thoma5
Ppl guardin me(murderer) bucz they 1 2 get blue name(hero)

Magee
wow this takes me back to my Myth of Soma days lol.

Thoma5
confused

Thoma5
HELLFIRE

Thoma5
wink

Thoma5
My mage...

Thoma5
Bad news:One acc hacker juz hack my DK acc and change my acc pw...

Cid
just wondering. is it free?? cos i can't afford online gaming.

Thoma5
Yar it a free game...

Thoma5
Party at LOST TOWER hotspot...

Thoma5
It a spell cast by mage call !!!

Thoma5
This call ultra beam...

Thoma5
Too many ppl playin this game and all the server is full...

Thoma5
This is 1 of the event...Golden troop and this is golden derkon.Nw strongest monster type in global MU...U need around 500+ defence and high lvl to kill it...When u kill it,u sure get a box call kudum box+3 and u throw out this box,u will get good item in it...

Thoma5
5 different character...
mage,DK,darklord,MG,Elf

Thoma5
I am Ryu... big grin

Thoma5
a boxin match

Thoma5
My red and white mage...

Thoma5
2 cute baby dragon doin some tradin or afk...

Thoma5
Poison

Thoma5
Lightning

Thoma5
Flame...

Thoma5
Warnin for pker...

FeceMan
What's the PvP like in this game?

Thoma5
What u mean...
It depend on how u build ur charater...
PVM:PLAY VS MOB(build for KS)
PVP:PLAYER VS PLAYER(build for PK)

Thoma5
Video of 1 mage trainin usin aqua beam to kill mob...
www.nucleo.co.uk/mu/ab.wmv

Thoma5
Jesus Christ

Thoma5
STATS

Thoma5
Elf attackin

Thoma5
One of the rare item call JEWEL OF LIFE

Swanky-Tuna
Yar, cool game. I have level 6 elf on the 4th wigle server. I picked it mainly because I didn't want to start with pks to worry about. And I clicked wigle because it looked like wiggle.

If you have a clan or something I can hang out with, I can switch servers.

Thoma5
Ae..I frm maya nt wiggle...Try maya betta,gt more lvl 300+ player den wiggle...

Swanky-Tuna
Yar, now I have a level 7 dark knight named BalSagoth on maya. I'm leveling in the same place my level 13 elf is leveling. It's a little harder but I can survive it.

Thoma5
When u reach lvl 15,try go devias and find some party...Ur party mates will help u fight and u juz had to follow ur party and leech exp...

Swanky-Tuna
That's what I was doing with my elf. I got to 16 fine but I died like literally about 15 times after that. It might of had to do with the lag but even the DK we were leeching off of was worried about me and my dying.

Thoma5
Haha yea u his exp booster so he scare u diein and u quit party after tat...

Thoma5
For u to see my character...

Swanky-Tuna
I grouped with another guy and he said his "mate" has the same problem with dying in one hit.

Seriously though, I died an unhealthy amount of times. It was to the point where I'd get back to the party and say "I'm back" then right away a yeti would spawn on me and kill me.

Thoma5
Juz to find those party tat had elf...Elf can ++ u defence and u wont die by yeti frm 1 hit...

Swanky-Tuna
I know. It was so hard dodging all those yetis until I got my defense buff.

Now it's so hard keeping everybody buffed and explaining to other leechers why I'm only giving the attack buff to the DK.

Thoma5
Get some new set frm NPC...

Thoma5
Huge aqua beam...

Swanky-Tuna
I have like 2 full sets of various +2-+3 wind armor but I've been pumping energy. After my next level I'll be able to summon the elite yeti and I'm going to pump up agility and strength for better items.

Thoma5
I tink u goin for energy elf build...Do nt pump too much str or agi cuz if u
will bcum a hybrid elf which is unless...Type /Silk Armor in game...Pump till +11 silk armor str n agi den the rest all energy...

Swanky-Tuna
I'm going for agility/energy elf. People in the game are always trying to tell me to be an energy elf too but it's sooo boring just buffing people and healing.

Plus I can't imagine relying on summons to do my damage. Their AI sucks so bad. They do a lot of damage but it's like having a 4 year old in your group.

And I'm already having trouble with people thinking I'm their grandma there to wipe their bottom for them. I will support them but not carry them!. Phew.

Here's a screenshot of me a couple levels ago trying to pawn off items. And my stats.

Thoma5
Actually if u are a energy elf,when u go higher map wif ur crappy armor def,u can rely on ur ++ cuz they will hit u low if u gt high energy...Energy elf had to find party and u will nt bored cuz u can chat wif party inside of AE which had to solo and it will b bery borin...Trust me,AE n DK are the most boring character in game...In this game,the most fun character is mage n mg(magic mg of course) cuz they gt numerous skill to use...But mage is alway the weakest and hardest character to train in the start of the game,but when u reach higher,u r god nw and own many all the character by tele n lightning them...En,for ur elf,if u love 2 go solo trainin den go for AE(most of the mobs will miss u cuz of ur high agility).Go for enerngy,if u love to go for party and can chat with ur party mate which will nt borin...

Thoma5
Yes my Energy reach 1k...

Thoma5
3 different mage set...
BLUE color is legendary
Yellow color is Sphinx
White Color is Bone

Swanky-Tuna
I also want to actively help kill the monsters. Not just sit around healing and buffing while watching people kill.

Also sometimes I just feel like killing things alone so soloing would be nice.

And I still can't believe how worthless summons are. They take forever to aggro onto a monster and sometimes they're just blind.

I actually wanted to play a magic gladiator though. Either like a mage with better defense and slightly higher energy or like a DK with energy to boost my kills (if it boosts their skills like DKs)

Thoma5
U need lvl 220 to unlock MG...

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Thoma5
U need lvl 220 to unlock MG...
I know now. Almost there though. Just 174 levels to go.

Thoma5
GL to u...If anyting problem juz PM or Letter me,DarK_Wiz!!!

Thoma5
With my guild guardin some ******* frm pkin my frenz for yeti hotspot...

Thoma5
Elf Shooting flower out stick out tongue

Thoma5
Elf Skill Penetration...

Thoma5
Horn(Horse) race!!! stick out tongue

Lana
Looks like Ragnarok, but not as cute stick out tongue

Thoma5
This game is betta den Ragnarok!!!

Thoma5
Dark Knight Respect the king and the queen stick out tongue

Thoma5
embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.