Toad vs. Cyclops

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tormentor_2004
In the frist X-men movie, Cyclops and Toad fought, now they fight and they actually finish this time. Who wins?

Tormentor_2004
This is at a crowded place where there are lots of people around them.

LLG
Cyclops, in my opinion.

CountQuan
It's in a crowded place.

CountQuan
hahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahah

pr1983
Originally posted by Tormentor_2004
In the frist X-men movie, Cyclops and Toad fought, now they fight and they actually finish this time. Who wins?

is this based on the movie or the comics?

Tormentor_2004
movie

pr1983
movie

oh christ...

Since movie cyke is a gimp, toad can take him...

Tormentor_2004
exactly i hate cylcops in the movie

pr1983
exactly i hate cylcops in the movie

as do i... but no need to make a thread about it erm

Mightyrain
... uhmmmmm I guess Cyclops wins... because all he has to do is look right at Toad and zap him... while Toad has to get close enough to hit him.

pr1983
Originally posted by Mightyrain
... uhmmmmm I guess Cyclops wins... because all he has to do is look right at Toad and zap him... while Toad has to get close enough to hit him.

if it was the comics i'd agree 100%, but this is whiny, b*tchy, ballless movie cyke...

paeng
If it was in the Comics Cyclops wins 100% but if it was in the Movie i'd say 50%.

Wonderman
Great thread. I love Toad. I think he has a totally cool power. Jumping. The only one i like to see jump more is the Hulk. I think Toad wins this one if he isn't outsmarted. All toad really needs is some tutoring from a really good fighter for a long period of time and he'll kick some serious ass. Even stupid people can be great fighters...ahhhmm Mike Tyson.

BENITO
I WANT TOAD TO KILL CYCLOPS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.