Thor vs Wonderwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Thor

vs.

Wonderwoman

Zahit
this battle of the gods ends in only one result............godlings.

long pig
probably wonderwoman. They have the same strength, WW is faster and a better fighter plus her stupid lil rope.

the Darkone
Thor will kick the living shit out her. They both have fighting rage, but she doesn't have the hammer one great hit form that hammer she will be seeing her momma. Then thor will ***** slap her back to themyscria and tell her to bring him his dinner.

long pig
her speed will make up for what he lacks in the hammer....wrap him up in her rope and thats about it.

the Darkone
she doesn't have time to the a lasso, while her face is getting kick in.After thor gets donw with her, she will be looking like her momma.

ZephroCarnelian
No - this would be an amazing fight.

I'd say they're even in strength and combat skill.

Diana is slightly faster, Thor has Mjolnir.

They'd would beat the living crap out of eachother until they both gave in from exhaustion.

I personally think that as Diana is less vulnerable to magic than Supes (magic bracelets) she'd stand a much better chance than him in an encounter with Thor.

savagerampage
u kidding me right? Thor is more than a match for superman, wonderwoman cant beat him. she gets beaten. Thor is a way better fighter then her, plus he is also stronger. wonder woman aint gonna do nothing after a godforce blast.

ZephroCarnelian
How is he a better fighter than an Amazonian? They are trained from birth to be nothing but warriors! She has amazing skill, speed and agility - he goes in swinging with his hammer.

And she is easily, easily as strong as Thor. She's moved the moon before. The moon. And we've already explained on one of the Supes threads just how hard it is to push the moon.

GalacticStorm
Are we talking about normal thor or king thor? If its normal thor then id say it would be very close. Theyre debatably on par in terms of fighting skills but id say thor has the edge in durability and strength. Wonderwoman however has the edge on speed. However its not like thor hasnt battled speedsters before and wonderwoman isnt so fast that she could pull a flash and strike him before he even knew what was coming. She would be hard to make contact with but thats it. She might be able to fly at mach 7 or whatever but its not like theyre racing shes gonna be using that speed within a limited area cos shes fighting him. So her speed will enable her to evade any long to medium range attacks thor might throw at her and thats really it. She cant fire projectiles or anything so if she wants to fight him she would have to come in close and thats where i believe thors superior strength and durability would give him this. Plus theres also mjolnir. Thor could severley inhibit her aerial manouevrability with the power of the storm at his disposal. Id say wonderwomans only chance would be her lasso but then thors no slowpoke he isnt gonna stand around and let himself be restrained. Id giv this to thor. If its King Thor we're on about then please dont b silly. Thor would fry that b***h out of the sky.

savagerampage
Thor is alot older than wonderwoman, and has alot more fighting experince than she does. Thor has the edge in strength and durability.superman cant beat thor, wonder woman cant beat superman. Thor will win this fight. wonder woman sucks

Jason8200
Are you all being serious? Noone thinks Superman can take Thor, yet this many people thinks WonderWoman could beat Thor?

I think it would be an ok fight but Thor would win.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
How is he a better fighter than an Amazonian? They are trained from birth to be nothing but warriors! She has amazing skill, speed and agility - he goes in swinging with his hammer.

And she is easily, easily as strong as Thor. She's moved the moon before. The moon. And we've already explained on one of the Supes threads just how hard it is to push the moon.

Thor is a much better fighter than Wonder Woman. He has about a billion lifetimes of fighting experience over Wonder Woman. With Mjolnir, he can match or exceed WW's flightspeed, and they are evenly matched with strength. This would be a fairly even match, though Thor has superior fighting ability. However, Thor's trumph card is Mjolnir. The hammer will seriously sway the fight in Thor's favor.

I say Thor wins.

long pig
Seriously people, WonderWoman is more than a match for Thor, she can beat him.
Shes faster, better fighter, same strength and some magic abilities both have.....I HATE WONDERWOMAN....but I'd give her a 7/10 win.
shes just better than thor.

long pig
Originally posted by savagerampage
Thor is alot older than wonderwoman, and has alot more fighting experince than she does. Thor has the edge in strength and durability.superman cant beat thor, wonder woman cant beat superman. Thor will win this fight. wonder woman sucks

Thats a flawed argument, and i know you know it is.

Thor beats superman due to Supermans magic weakness...and thats the only reason Thor could beat superman, cuz SM outclasses him in every other way.

WonderWoman has no such magic weakness, this is how it would go:

they see each other, WW flies in at faster than thought speed, ties up thor, and thats it, his hammer is no help when he cant hit what he cant see.
Shes faster, strong/stronger smarter and a better fighter.

i hate to admit it myself but its true.
The Mighty Thor gets his ass handed to him by a broad with a rope.

Cosmic Cube
I wouldn't say so. Thor has "godlike speed." Wonder Woman isn't faster. Thor has alot more magical abilities, weather manipulation, he's a better fighter, and he's equally as strong. If anyone has the advantage, it's Thor.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by long pig
Thats a flawed argument, and i know you know it is.

Thor beats superman due to Supermans magic weakness...and thats the only reason Thor could beat superman, cuz SM outclasses him in every other way.

WonderWoman has no such magic weakness, this is how it would go:

they see each other, WW flies in at faster than thought speed, ties up thor, and thats it, his hammer is no help when he cant hit what he cant see.
Shes faster, strong/stronger smarter and a better fighter.

i hate to admit it myself but its true.
The Mighty Thor gets his ass handed to him by a broad with a rope.

Superman does not outclass Thor in every other category. Thor could fight Superman, hand-to-hand, and best him. Everyone underestimates Thor's speed. He's not a human.

Wonder Woman is certainly not the better fighter. Thor has eons of experience over her.

long pig
He is in no way as fast as WonderWoman, i remember him being as fast as 'round 200mph while holding onto his hammer(faux flight).

WW speed is faster than thought and sound.

Thor does have more magic, but WW doesnt lack too far behind in magic either.
Dont forget her stupid rope, its unbreakable, and once she wraps it around you, youre under her control.

Thor is by no means a better fighter.

You do not know who WW is do you?

I hate the character too, but, my bro loved her books so i know these things.

She sucks, but shell kick thors ass.

long pig
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Superman does not outclass Thor in every other category. Thor could fight Superman, hand-to-hand, and best him. Everyone underestimates Thor's speed. He's not a human.

Wonder Woman is certainly not the better fighter. Thor has eons of experience over her.

Superman is stronger, faster, smarter and all around better than Thor.

H2H and best him??? thats just crazy, Superman could speedblitz and take Thor down in a nanosecond if Thor werent surrounded by magic.

Thor is a better fighter, but better nothing else.

Cosmic Cube
Thor is much faster than that. If he weren't, he wouldn't be able to escape earths gravity, much less traverse the galaxy.

I know quite a bit about Wonder Woman. She is certainly not a better fighter than Thor. For his entire existance before being cast to the earth, Thor spent eons fighting giants, gods, mythical creatures, etc. He is a far better fighter than Wonder Woman.

long pig
Cosmic, I HATE WONDER WOMAN!
but believe me, sadly im right. sad

long pig
Thor is much faster than that. If he weren't, he wouldn't be able to escape earths gravity, much less traverse the galaxy.

I know quite a bit about Wonder Woman. She is certainly not a better fighter than Thor. For his entire existance before being cast to the earth, Thor spent eons fighting giants, gods, mythical creatures, ect. He is a far better fighter than Wonder Woman.

He doesnt speed thru the grav. force, he holds onto the hammer of which he threw into the sky with great might, he throws it hard enough to make it out of the gravitational pull while he hangs on.

Dont get me wrong, thor is fast, just not as fast as diana, maybe half her speed.

Cosmic Cube
I don't hate Wonder Woman. However, I know that you are incorrect.

Thor is more durable than Wonder Woman. Thor is just as fast as, if not faster than Wonder Woman. Thor is a far better fighter than Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman's "magic" is nothing compared to Thor's.

Wonder Woman loses.

Cosmic Cube
He doesnt speed thru the grav. force, he holds onto the hammer of which he threw into the sky with great might, he throws it hard enough to make it out of the gravitational pull while he hangs on.

Dont get me wrong, thor is fast, just not as fast as diana, maybe half her speed.

The hammer would have to be going at least 7,000 miles per hour to escape Earth's gravity. He doesn't throw the hammer. The hammer flies by itself. He just holds on.

Wonder Woman's max speed is Mach 10. She isn't the Flash.

She can travel faster than *human* thought. Thor isn't human.

long pig
The hammer would have to be going at least 7,000 miles per hour to escape Earth's gravity. He doesn't throw the hammer. The hammer flies by itself. He just holds on.

Wonder Woman's max speed is Mach 10. She isn't the Flash.

She can travel faster than *human* thought. Thor isn't human.
No, he throws it, then holds on.

The speed in which thor thinks has never been shown to be faster than human.

WW is a better fighter, FASTER, and smarter.

Like i said, her superior speed makes him an easy target for her lasso,and if she gets that hes under her control.

Of course she isnt the Flash, i never said this, I said shes faster than Thor, which she is.

Where did you get that "it takes 7,000 mph to get out of earths gav pull" from?

Did you make it up?

long pig
I don't hate Wonder Woman. However, I know that you are incorrect.

Thor is more durable than Wonder Woman. Thor is just as fast as, if not faster than Wonder Woman. Thor is a far better fighter than Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman's "magic" is nothing compared to Thor's.

Wonder Woman loses.

I'll concied his duribility, but not by much.
her magic has its uses, such as the unbreakable rope.

Cosmic Cube
The hammer flies, I know this to be a fact. How the hell would he throw it, then hold on? Thor is at least her equal in speed. He has fought the Silver Surfer to a standstill.

Wonder Woman is not the better fighter. I am doubtless of that fact. If you think she is, prove it.

Thor is a god, not a human. Why would he have anything less than GODLY reflexes? And yes, his thought speed has been proven to be faster than human. When has Wonder Woman's?

No, I didn't make it up. It's called "escape velocity."

Cosmic Cube
Thor's magic, combined with his godlike strength, speed, superior fighting ability, and warrior madness will be too much for Wonder Woman, not to mention the all of the power of Odin he now wields. Thor has all the abilities necessary to put Wondie to sleep. And that he will.

Heracles
Thor is the better fighter hes a God Diana isn't hes been alive for over a thousand years and has a lot more experience.

Wonder Woman has held her own against Herc and Superman though so it wouldn't be easy but Thor just has that Edge.

kgkg
No, he throws it, then holds on.

The speed in which thor thinks has never been shown to be faster than human.

WW is a better fighter, FASTER, and smarter.

Like i said, her superior speed makes him an easy target for her lasso,and if she gets that hes under her control.

Of course she isnt the Flash, i never said this, I said shes faster than Thor, which she is.

Where did you get that "it takes 7,000 mph to get out of earths gav pull" from?

Did you make it up?

go check marvel.com

his speed is 7 the highest his hammer can go light speed.

doesn't mean he fights at light speed , but his hammer sure can kock the shit out of Wonder Woman.

One or two Throw at her , she is K.O

if he wasn't fast ; he will be a sitting duck while fighting Silver Surfer , Gladiator ; who he actually got lots of hits.

he can also open portals; and can dumb her in.

WonderWoman is good but she won't last much agaisn't Thor.

GalacticStorm
LongPig wonderwomans speed versus thor just isnt an issue it just doesnt give her an advantage because ive found out hes every bit as fast if not faster than her via mjolnir. Heres a quote from a site on escape velocity:

The official name for this speed is called the "escape velocity". If a spacecraft is launched from a pad on the surface of the earth with this speed or greater, it will escape the Earth's gravitational field. The escape velocity can be calculated from the Earth's mass, its radius, and Newton's gravitational constant G: v_esc=sqrt(2*G*M/R). It is assumed for that formula that air resistance doesn't slow down the spacecraft (a very wrong assumption). For the Earth, this speed is 11200 meters per second, or about 25,000 miles per hour.

U said wonderwomans spped was mach 10. I believe Thors faster. Not only that when u factor in his greater strength, durability and combat skills thor would take this. She has no physical advantage over him. The only way she could win is via her lasso. As ive said before he isnt gonna wait around to be restrained is he. Plus id say thors mjolnir is a much greater advantage in battle than her lasso. It wouldnt be a really easy win but i believe it would be a comfortable one if it was no holds barred

GalacticStorm
http://van.hep.uiuc.edu/van/qa/section/Stuff_about_Space/Getting_to_Space/20021129220917.htm

Thats the site if anyone cares enough

long pig
Its at 7 due to the fact he can open portals/teleport. He isnt a slouch in speed, but he isnt as fast as WW.

I would agree that his hammer can be thrown at fractions of lightspeed or close, but thor himself cant fly, only hold onto his hammer, after he throws it.

CC you want proof of how fast WW is? I'll find you some.

unless Thor has had a upgrade in power here lately, this is a super close fight.

long pig
Thor wont wait around to be lasso'd of course, but she's caught the Flash in it before, thor can be caught as well.

Thor may can fly with his hammer at high speeds, but he cannot move in a fight at those speeds.

long pig
Has he had a major uprage since 95? Cuz all these feats arent the thor i remember.

GalacticStorm
But u know hes had an upgrade. Hes king thor he has the odinpower. But i didnt think we were talkin about that thor cos if we were this thread would be pointless. That b***h would get incinerated. I was talking about normal thor. Thor doesnt fly just by throwing his hammer. If that was the case how would thor change directions and dodge during flight. Its common sense. The hammer flies for him and he just holds on. But him relying on the hammer for flight isnt a disadvantage enough to giv WW a win. After its thrown it returns to him plus if hes holding on to it how the hell is she gonna get it off of him? If she came in close to try and do so she'd get clobbered. Thor regularly achieves escape velocity, ive shown u how fast that is and youve stated her top flight speed is mach 10. WW has no physical advantage over him. She has no mystical advantage over him. Her lasso's rubbish in comparison to mjolnir. Its like thor having a more powerful, portable Storm as backup. He has superhuman reflexes and senses he is a god. Bye bye Wonder woman.

GalacticStorm
"Thor may can fly with his hammer at high speeds, but he cannot move in a fight at those speeds."

If theyre engaging in aerial combat then of course hes going to ba able to move at those speeds with his hammer that makes no sense.

long pig
"youve stated her top flight speed is mach 10."

Um, no I didnt.

GalacticStorm
If it was a groound based fight then yeah he wouldnt be able to move around at escape velocity speeds. But then wonder woman wouldnt be able to move around on ground at mach 10 cos thats her flight speed. She can at subsonic speeds due to the lack of a speed force aura. But then thors battled much faster speedsters. Hes had quicksilver on his team so of course he would be trained to counter such powers. To aid him he has his superhuman reflexes and senses. Up in the air hes clearly faster than her she has no physical advantage.

GalacticStorm
Ok well the official dc site stated thats her top flight speed so whether u did or didnt is irrelevant and has nil effect on this debate

long pig
Thor cannot fight at the same speed he can throw his hammer.
He cant wrestle/punch/manuver at those speeds.
WonderWoman can.

GalacticStorm
How many times do i hav to say that thor has superhuman reflexes and speed. He is a god!!! Wonderwoman flies at mach 10 but she doesnt throw punches and wrestle at mach 10 LMAO. Dont be ridiculous. She to has superhuman agility and reflexes. She just doesnt hav an edge in any area over thor except for running speed. Again i say bye bye Wonderwoman

GalacticStorm
Oh yeah i luv your sig LMAO

Cosmic Cube
WonderWoman can.

He certainly can. You do not read Thor's comics, obviously. Thor's fighting speed is blinding. When in Warrior Madness, his fighting speed is drastically enhanced. Wonder Woman will not be able to keep up.

For the last time, the hammer flies. He does not "throw it and hold on." That sounds ridiculous.

the Darkone
Speed is overrated in a fight plane and simple. Thor has wonderwoman overmatched. He is a god, he'd older wiser then she is. Did wonderwoman got her ass handed to her when she fought aries, hell yes, man she got ***** slap back themysciar and aries is a god and thor would beat his ass also. The piont of the matter is wonderwoman is goo fighter but she is not tha great, batman is a better fighter then she is and he is only human. Just accept it, wm wil get own used and abuse, lasso vs hammer let me see, Hammmmmer all the way baby.

ragesRemorse
i'm not sure, but i think i would do wonderwoman.

Cosmic Cube
Exeryone doubts Thor's speed. Thor has surpassed ships traveling at lightspeed. Can Wonder Woman say the same? The hammer isn't affected by any of the laws of physics. It can carry Thor faster than light.

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
i'm not sure, but i think i would do wonderwoman.

So would Thor, after they kissed and made up.

pmike
well,i think i read sumin on a website that in some Marvel/DC crossover wonder woman was able to hold Thors hammer.could somebody please correct me if i'm wrong because im sure i read sumin like that

stormfront13
in the crossover she did hold thors hammer

Cosmic Cube
Yes. She aslo got beaten by Storm in the crossover. Wonder Woman could probably lift the hammer though.

Little-known fact: If Wonder Woman breaks her code of honor, she loses her power.

the Darkone
WonderWoman can.

Thor can do what she does but better, he's been fighting since he was a child he's over 2,000 years old masterd every fighting style and weapons of asguard fighting frost giants, loki, kurse, ulik, demolisher, destroyer, eternals, celestial hell he even fought his father more than twice he is fearless and he is one bad mitherf**ker. wink

Draco69
Yes. She aslo got beaten by Storm in the crossover. Wonder Woman could probably lift the hammer though.

Little-known fact: If Wonder Woman breaks her code of honor, she loses her power.

Not really. It's her lasso that breaks. Her "code of honor" is ambigious. As long as the gods like what she' s doing then she won't lose her powers.

whirlysplat
Very true Drac, it would be a very close fight, I'd love to give it to Diana but my brain says blondyOriginally posted by Draco69
Not really. It's her lasso that breaks. Her "code of honor" is ambigious. As long as the gods like what she' s doing then she won't lose her powers. big grin

ZephroCarnelian
Hmm...

On seconds thoughts, I'd say it was less even and now slightly more in Thor's favour.

I'm not gonna say that he'd whupp her though, but he does seem to have the advantages...

Oh - and by the way - escape velocity isn't a necessity.

If you flew upwards with irresistable force, you could reach space whatever speed you rise with.

whirlysplat
she handed it to him
Originally posted by pmike
well,i think i read sumin on a website that in some Marvel/DC crossover wonder woman was able to hold Thors hammer.could somebody please correct me if i'm wrong because im sure i read sumin like that

dawsey28
www.silver-surfer.us/Top10list/Top10List.htm

Not the final say, but close enough. (Yes, I brought out the stupid list again.)

In this fight does WW get her weapons? Because she'd give Thor a hell of a fight if she does.

Superherovandal
yeah if she had that sword that she used in Kingdom Come she would rip him. But she would normally lose it would be close. She is normal to magic but she makes up for that with her Greek-pantheon made mystic-weaponry

dawsey28
I could actually see WW winning with her weapons, but I'm not sure.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by dawsey28
I could actually see WW winning with her weapons, but I'm not sure. Well if Thor gets to use his hammer then it would only be fair.

Superherovandal
yeah but with her weapons she could beast him.

Cosmic Cube
When doesn't Wonder Woman have her lasso? She doesn't fight without it.

juggernaut74
Yea but a lasso generally isnt considered a weapon I dont think.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Yea but a lasso generally isnt considered a weapon I dont think.

It sorta is... confused Besides, the forum rules say she can use it unless otherwise specified by the thread starter.

Is a lasso really a weapon? What the f**k?

juggernaut74
I would say the lasso is more of a tool than a weapon.

armandovalles
if she has the lasso, she wins, if not, they stalemate for a long time but eventually Thor wins.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by armandovalles
if she has the lasso, she wins, if not, they stalemate for a long time but eventually Thor wins.

I don't think so. The lasso won't make much of a difference. Thor has more powerful magic at his disposal.

I wonder if Thor could make her break her moral code...

Superherovandal
the lasso isn't weaker than Mjolnir. Nor are her bracelets.

Draco69
It sorta is... confused Besides, the forum rules say she can use it unless otherwise specified by the thread starter.

Is a lasso really a weapon? What the f**k?

It can be a weapon. It unleashes magical energy if she so desires. It once burned Superman when he was controlled by Circe. It can also be used as a whip. She also uses it to cut through things. The lasso once decapitated an Imperiux probe.

Draco69
I don't think so. The lasso won't make much of a difference. Thor has more powerful magic at his disposal.

I wonder if Thor could make her break her moral code...

Moral Code? He would have to make her lie to herself. Which is pretty impossible.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Superherovandal
the lasso isn't weaker than Mjolnir. Nor are her bracelets.

Didn't say they were. Talking about the "force."

Superherovandal
But I thought the Godforce was equal to the Odinforce.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Draco69
Moral Code? He would have to make her lie to herself. Which is pretty impossible.

What if Thor asks her, "Do you think I'm hot?" and she says "Umm... no," when she really means "Yes, I want to have your godlings," or something to that effect? That would cause the lasso to break.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Superherovandal
But I thought the Godforce was equal to the Odinforce.

There is no "Godforce" in Marvel comics. There is a Godly Essence Blast, and a Odinforce. The latter is far greater.

Draco69
What if Thor asks her, "Do you think I'm hot?" and she says "Umm... no," when she really means "Yes, I want to have your godlings," or something to that effect? That would cause the lasso to break.

She can't lie to herself. When the lasso broke it took a extreme moral dilemma and the death of her mother to make her break her "moral code". So this situation would be null and void. If she thinks he's hot then she'll say yes in a slightly condescending way.

Draco69
There is no "Godforce." There is a Godly Essence Blast, and a Odinforce. The latter is far greater.

I think he's referring to the Godwave. which is far greater in power than the OdinForce.

Cosmic Cube
She can't lie to herself. When the lasso broke it took a extreme moral dilemma and the death of her mother to make her break her "moral code". So this situation would be null and void. If she thinks he's hot then she'll say yes in a slightly condescending way.

lol. But she might say no...

Cosmic Cube
I think he's referring to the Godwave. which is far greater in power than the OdinForce.

I thought so.

It is? I thought they were at least equal.

Draco69
I thought so.

It is? I thought they were at least equal.

They're not. The Godwave is equivalent to the Source. It created the gods themselves.

Cosmic Cube
The Odinforce isn't Odin's power alone, if that's what you're thinking. There is no "Source" in Marvel, so I don't think we can accurately gauge the two.

Draco69
The Odinforce isn't Odin's power alone, if that's what you're thinking. There is no "Source" in Marvel, so I don't think we can accurately gauge the two.

The Source is basically God's Power. I don't think the OdinForce is anywhere that level. The Godwave can remake the universe if "it" wanted to. In fact it jumpstarted the Big Bang.

Cosmic Cube
Wasn't the Godwave generated when the Old Gods died about 5,000,000,000 years ago?

Draco69
Yes. This jumpstarted a "new" universe. The Old Gods are not very well known. The only artifact of their existence was the Mageddon weapon. And of course the "New" Gods.

Cosmic Cube
Here's a timeline I found on the net. Is it accurate?

"19,000,000,000 years ago - The Source creates (and is created by) the Universe (1st World)

18,000,000,000 years ago - The GodWorld forms out of native elements

17,000,000,000 years ago - Life appears on the GodWorld

15,000,000,000 years ago - Humanoid life attains "godhood"on the GodWorld (2nd World)

5,000,000,000 years ago - Ragnarok - The Old Gods die. GodWave generated - Star Sol ignites

4,800,000,000 years ago - Apokolips and New Genesis begin to form from GodWorld remnants

4,500,000.000 years ago - Planet Earth begins to form from dust and gases around Sol

4,300,000,000 years ago - Life appears on Apokolips and New Genesis

4,000,000,000 years ago - Life appears on Earth

40,000 years ago - GodWave passes over Earth

35,000 years ago - First Terrestrial Gods appear (Beginning of 3rd World)

30,000 years ago - Denzens of Apokolips and New Genesis attain "Godhood" (4th World)

25,000 years ago - Birth of Izaya on New Genesis, birth of Dax on Apokolips

24,000 years ago - Birth of Uxas on Apokolips

15,000 years ago - Uxas visits Earth; begins schism in neophyte Greeco/Roman gods

14,000 years ago - First known appearance of Metron

1,350 years ago - Uxas forced into marraige with Tigra

1,300 years ago - Uxas becomes Darkseid, places Tigra in Hyperfreeze, Dax becomes Infinity Man

1,000 years ago - Avia murdered by Steppenwolf. War begins. Rebounding GodWave passes Earth for second time. Demigods appear."

Cosmic Cube
Darkseid's name is Uxas!? eek!

Draco69
Looks like it. Darkseid had a TERRIBLE birthname. No wonder he became evil.

Cosmic Cube
Looks like it. Darkseid had a TERRIBLE birthname. No wonder he became evil.

So the Godwave is what creates gods. You're probably right then.

the Darkone
Thor is to powerful for wonderwoman, she can't even beat aries god of war. Thor will stomp a mud hole in her a$$ and then take her to his bedroom.

Zahit
Thor: "Get outta my bed and make breakfast."

Wonder Woman: "O.K."

K3VIL
Thor is not outclassed from Superman, so Wonder Woman will not outclass him not even in her best day.
Thor possess superhuman speed, he's just not showed using it.
He possess high level of Class 100 Strenght, equal to that of Superman when he's carrying Mjolnir, and slightly under without it.
He possess a high level of durability and invulnerability, he has showed it many and many times, instead, Wonder Woman is very vulnerable to energy attacks, which Mjolnir can emit.
She was barely able to withstand against Thor that was just rotating Mjolnir over his head in AVENGERS/JLA, she's outclassed from him also in the skill repart, he's a fighter equal to Hercules, that got beaten from WW just thanks to crap writing, cause no way WW is gonna beating Hercules who around from more time than her, and is stronger, WW is a female Superman with 70% of his strenght, plus don't forget that she's not durable as Thor, and that Thor's reflexes are superhuman and so his senses, he can fight with superspeed users even if he's not a ground speeder or flight speed in the real sense.

the Darkone
Thor will make her his slave. big grin

venomslash
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thor will make her his slave. big grin hell yah laughing

venomslash
THOR. hey wonder woman get your ass over here and wash my underwear for me.

BobbyD
This has been done before........and NONE of these encounters would end quickly. They'd be exhausted and both on the verge of collapse.

However, I give the edge to Thor. He would take 60-75/100 fights. This by no means is knock on WW either, as EACH fight would have Thor "using everything in the tank".

Juntai
Originally posted by K3VIL
Thor is not outclassed from Superman, so Wonder Woman will not outclass him not even in her best day.
Thor possess superhuman speed, he's just not showed using it.
He possess high level of Class 100 Strenght, equal to that of Superman when he's carrying Mjolnir, and slightly under without it.
He possess a high level of durability and invulnerability, he has showed it many and many times, instead, Wonder Woman is very vulnerable to energy attacks, which Mjolnir can emit.
She was barely able to withstand against Thor that was just rotating Mjolnir over his head in AVENGERS/JLA, she's outclassed from him also in the skill repart, he's a fighter equal to Hercules, that got beaten from WW just thanks to crap writing, cause no way WW is gonna beating Hercules who around from more time than her, and is stronger, WW is a female Superman with 70% of his strenght, plus don't forget that she's not durable as Thor, and that Thor's reflexes are superhuman and so his senses, he can fight with superspeed users even if he's not a ground speeder or flight speed in the real sense. Eh. Thor couldn't even hit Mongoose in a physical fight and had to start summoning spells. If he has this problem with Diana he'll go down quickly.
However, Thor's versatility would grant him some wins sure, but it comes to close-quarters-combat, as it almost always does, she's going to spank him.

Draco69
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thor is to powerful for wonderwoman, she can't even beat aries god of war. Thor will stomp a mud hole in her a$$ and then take her to his bedroom.

That's because Ares is arguably more powerful than Thor. And everytime they meet it's in his own realm where's he nigh-omnipotent.

That said, it could go either way. They BOTH have tools for to defeat each other. And they BOTH have defenses against said tools.

Eternity
Thor would totally own wonderwoman. He is stronger and has far more resistance to attacks. He is also as skilled as she is in combat as he is one of Asgards greatest warriors. He also then has mjolnir that can bring mega energy attacks she has got no chance. Thor outclasses her in almost every aspect aside speed and this is not going to be a problem as he throws his hammer at three times the speed of light. A few good shots from thor and it is over thor wins this with ease 8/10

dman2008
Originally posted by Eternity
Thor would totally own wonderwoman. He is stronger and has far more resistance to attacks. He is also as skilled as she is in combat as he is one of Asgards greatest warriors. He also then has mjolnir that can bring mega energy attacks she has got no chance. Thor outclasses her in almost every aspect aside speed and this is not going to be a problem as he throws his hammer at three times the speed of light. A few good shots from thor and it is over thor wins this with ease 8/10

no

Why must everyone underestimate Wonder Woman sad

she wins 6-7/10 yes

the Darkone
Originally posted by dman2008
no

What the f**k? she wins 6-7/10 yes

Why are you underestimate Thor son of a sky-father and elder god. It will be close but Thor will come out on top. 7/10 or 8/10

Draco69
More like 5 or 6/10. Most of his attacks are nullified by her bracelets. Godblasts aren't gonna do sh**.

venomslash
thor would kill wonderwoman with his lightning

Draco69
She shrugs of lightening from Zeus himself. It would take alot more than that. Add the fact she's HIGHLY resistant to all forms of magic...

venomslash
maybe she can take it from storm or electro but i seriously doubt there that she can take it from thor .
and when it come to obsorbing electricity id say magneto is the best. he can absorb electricity and other energy sources more than anyone else or anything.

Draco69
Originally posted by venomslash
maybe she can take it from storm or electro but i seriously doubt there that she can take it from thor .
and when it come to obsorbing electricity id say magneto is the best. he can absorb electricity and other energy sources more than anyone else or anything.

Zeus>Thor

no

venomslash
SURE laughing

leonheartmm
SURE laughing

wat r u laughin at?

venomslash
Originally posted by leonheartmm
wat r u laughin at? her for that remark she put laughing

LethalFemme
her for that remark she put laughing

Draco is a boy

Draco69
SURE laughing

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by LethalFemme
Draco is a boy

U got served! yes

leonheartmm
her for that remark she put laughing

u believe thor is stronger than zeus?!

venomslash
uh yah

Eternity
Originally posted by dman2008
no

she wins 6-7/10 yes

How can you beat a guy who is stronger more durable and has far better energy attacks than you. What is she going to do to him? throw her lasso on him while he stands and watches her do it. I believe thors godblast would shatter her bracelets after all it has shattered indestructible things before. Wonderwoman gets hurt by machine gun bullets while thor has taken NUKES!. If thor gets in a good shot with his hammer she is gone. She is not better than thor in any aspect aside maybe speed. Mjolnir is a far better weapon than the lasso of truth ha.
Wonderwoman loses to thor woefully. No matter what that hammer is still to much for her to handle An all out thor would beat her 10/10. Thor is also at least equal to her in fighting skill being one of asgards greatest warriors. Thor is simply too powerful. He could use winds and mist to slow her down and throw her around a bit and then give her a hundred thousand volts of electricity to pound her. He would then simply pick up the pieces. In a physical fight thor wins being stronger and more durable if he does not want to fight like that he could just fry her with lightning and all sorts of energy attacks there is no way she wins.

Femi32
Wonder Woman can win by using the Godwave.

Avalonofthewind
This fight can go either way. They can nullify each others attacks.
5/10 split right down the middle under normal fighting cirscumtances.

thesilverspider
Thor can not win 10/10 now that's not gonna happen.The energey attacks are easily countered by wonder womens bracelets.Thor wins 6/10 at best

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Femi32
Wonder Woman can win by using the Godwave.

That godwave was shown on CBR, it really dissapoints if you've seen it.

Unless of course it's as powerful as other people claim it to be and doesn't require for her to pray in the battlefield and hope her gods are in a good mood.

dvampire
WW 6/10. She's faster and can deflect most of Thor's blasts with her bands.

DrDoom101
With her lasso, WW takes this 6.5/10. She can block and deflect blasts with her bracelets and is quicker than Thor.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by dvampire
WW 6/10. She's faster and can deflect most of Thor's blasts with her bands.
Nice argument ...........laughing

Even you said it she can deflect "most" not all.Plus lets see her deflect a hammer throw.

The speed is not a real issue she isn't the flash she not that fast, just a bit faster then thor.

Thor wins 6/10

venomslash
ww would die in a sec it thor threw his hammer at her. just like he did to superman and knocked his ass out big time.

thesilverspider
ww would die in a sec it thor threw his hammer at her. just like he did to superman and knocked his ass out big time.
What the f**k?

superman420sexy
wonder woman is sexy in her new comics she could just use titties, and say Thor'd get them if he forfeited. Come onnnn... you know he would

venomslash
i like mystiques titties

jrodslam

For 1, if Thor throws the hammer at WW, shes not dying. Secondly when he threw the hammer at Supes, Supes wasnt knocked out.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by jrodslam
For 1, if Thor throws the hammer at WW, shes not dying. Secondly when he threw the hammer at Supes, Supes wasnt knocked out.
Exactly,the ignorance on these forums nowadays.

venomslash
For 1, if Thor throws the hammer at WW, shes not dying. Secondly when he threw the hammer at Supes, Supes wasnt knocked out. did u see how far away the building was from him ? he knocked him way far out there into the building im sure he was knocked out pretty good. but i didnt say killed.

The Ion
Stalemate

venomslash
Originally posted by The Ion
Stalemate laughing laughing grow up

thesilverspider
Originally posted by The Ion
Stalemate
That's the reasonable choice it is a pretty evenly matched but I see thor pulling out more wins with the hammer......6/10 thor.

The Ion
laughing laughing grow up
Ok?

thesilverspider
laughing laughing grow up
This coming from a guy who was just talking about mystique's titties.........no

venomslash
Originally posted by thesilverspider
That's the reasonable choice it is a pretty evenly matched but I see thor pulling out more wins with the hammer......6/10 thor. [ correct ! thor hardly wins any fights without his hammer

superman420sexy
lol what the hell dont be messing with ion nigggaaaa

venomslash
This coming from a guy who was just talking about mystique's titties.........no tell that to superman420sexy he brought it up. and i still admit there nice in a way. big grin

venomslash
Originally posted by superman420sexy
lol what the hell dont be messing with ion nigggaaaa well i am to bad

jrodslam
did u see how far away the building was from him ? he knocked him way far out there into the building im sure he was knocked out pretty good. but i didnt say killed.

That means nothing. So Thor knocked Superman away into a buildng. So whats your point? He still wasnt knocked out. They actually showed Supes getting back up.

You said a hammer throw from Thor would "kill" Wonder Woman. Which wouldnt be the case at all.

venomslash
That means nothing. So Thor knocked Superman away into a buildng. So whats your point? He still wasnt knocked out. They actually showed Supes getting back up.

You said a hammer throw from Thor would "kill" Wonder Woman. Which wouldnt be the case at all. look up how powerful his hammer is and what hes done to others with it.

superman420sexy
tell that to superman420sexy he brought it up. and i still admit there nice in a way. big grin

I didn't tell everyone to post their favorite comic book titties lol

venomslash
I didn't tell everyone to post their favorite comic book titties lol i didnt say u did.

thesilverspider
look up how powerful his hammer is and what hes done to others with it.
Supes is vulnerable to magic WW isn't so the hammer will not have the the same effect.

superman420sexy
This guy's got the same ida I did! AND it was the second post!

Originally posted by Zahit
this battle of the gods ends in only one result............godlings.

venomslash
Supes is vulnerable to magic WW isn't so the hammer will not have the the same effect. exactly it wont have same effect as him cause shes weaker and it will hurt her a hell lot more.

thesilverspider
exactly it wont have same effect as him cause shes weaker and it will hurt her a hell lot more.
NO!!!!!!!!!!!
she is not vulnerable to magic like superman is.
The hammer would not do as much to WW.
WW has great defence against magic.

superman420sexy
THEY FUC'K AND HAVE GODLINGS JEEZ NEW FIGHT... THEIR GODLINGS 18 YEARS DOWN THE ROAD VS FRANKLIN RICHARDS

venomslash
that is true about her but have do u rememer reading that thors hammer is one of the most powerfol weapons in history and he has destroyed others with it. he knocked out hercules pretty good with it. i forgot which comic book it was ill have to look it up.

venomslash
THEY FUC'K AND HAVE GODLINGS JEEZ NEW FIGHT... THEIR GODLINGS 18 YEARS DOWN THE ROAD VS FRANKLIN RICHARDS ur drunk or something ?drunk

supremthor
yo everyone stop it cant ya see that venomslash is being a dick

venomslash
Originally posted by supremthor
yo everyone stop it cant ya see that venomslash is being a dick nobody follows you foot steps in life. and im sure you love that word verry much.

DigiMark007
Keep the profanity down kids. I'd hate to have to close a decent thread because of pointless bickering.

Mider
cant wonderwomen catch the hammer or is she not worthy?

MattDay
Originally posted by savagerampage

actually thor has lost every fight they have had dope! WW cant win tho i thnk but superman whoops thor as they have before

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>