Who's hitting up Toys R Us tonight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Creechuur
I'm there. I've been drooling over the new Jedi Starfighter ever since I first laid eyes on it.

Its gonna take precious time from my WoW addiction, but theres only one Star Wars.

MOTHERBOX
If I collected toys yes but I dont so no.

Xam
me but i got banned from it yesterday cuz i grabbed holo yoda n tryed to buy it,long story short: theres yellow ribbans in front of all the toys n i crossed them to get it n the guards banned me!

MOTHERBOX
Originally posted by Xam
me but i got banned from it yesterday cuz i grabbed holo yoda n tryed to buy it,long story short: theres yellow ribbans in front of all the toys n i crossed them to get it n the guards banned me! Haha laughing

Xam
ya well lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll i found it funny too,guess wut?im going back tonite haha

MOTHERBOX
Originally posted by Xam
ya well lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll i found it funny too,guess wut?im going back tonite haha Try try again eh,,lol laughing out loud

Xam
believe me i will,im getting holoyoda for sure!!!!!!!!!

MOTHERBOX
They should only be so lucky you wanted to spend your money on a yoda doll couse all my money goes to the stripclubwink

Xam
HAHAHA TRUE!!!!!!!!

MOTHERBOX
Yoda doll -vs- stripper doll um.... yeahwink

DARTH STEVIOUS
what do u think will be the most popular peace of merchandise

Xam
sidious,grievious or anakin/vader

smoker4
Originally posted by MOTHERBOX
They should only be so lucky you wanted to spend your money on a yoda doll couse all my money goes to the stripclubwink

Stripershttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/droolio.gif

LightSaber_Part
They should only be so lucky you wanted to spend your money on a yoda doll

Correction.............
ACTION FIGURES!!!!!!

j/k big grin

Xam
Originally posted by LightSaber_Part
Correction.............
ACTION FIGURES!!!!!!

j/k big grin

haha true

LanİeWindu™
I want to get my hands on the new Starfighters also...one of these days I'll get a bunch of Star Fighters from all of the films and hang them from a high ceiling in a Space Battle design.

Alliance
I'm waiting for the Legos. I only collect them, no other toys or anything.

Mist
eek! toyseek! im there!

DCLXVI
I'm going to Chapters tommorrow, bright and early, to pick up the VD....if it's out. stick out tongue
Can anyone tell me which Action Figures are coming out? Because I thought it was only the First Wave....
I'm personally waiting for the Clone Commander Toys....wink geek

Sith_Dreamer
Mine isn't opening tonight, but I'll definetely be at Wal-Mart. I'll be ready with a bat, just in case.

Stunrun
any idea when the first wave ships in? in the UK i meanstick out tongue

DCLXVI
laughing out loud
You can check here to see if/when any of the Toys you want are coming out: Cargo Bay - By Release Date
EDIT> This is more for the North American audience....wink

That is, if you're like me, and have no life....stick out tongue

ShadowKing
embarrasment embarrasment I will be there at Midnight, I believe Target has a rare "Red Lava" Vader, also I need to get Grievous, his guards and Aayla Secura.

...they're not for me mind you...they're for my kid...

geek

WindDancer
I'm on my way! Hope to get cool action figures....maybe some collectibles. batman

Lana
I would, but I'm currently coming down with something and as the weather bites, I probably shouldn't go out.

TheForceSupreme
You guys are so lucky. sad

LightSaber_Part
I might go to wal-mart in about 3 hours

Stunrun
Originally posted by DCLXVI
laughing out loud
You can check here to see if/when any of the Toys you want are coming out: Cargo Bay - By Release Date
EDIT> This is more for the North American audience....wink

That is, if you're like me, and have no life....stick out tongue

well im very surprised they dont give us a date for the merchandise. America is not the only place in the world LOL

Darth Subjekt

yep....nothings better than going to a stripclub and getting all half cocked and having to go home and uh....wax your board.....but damnits a fun ride!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.