AOTC Promotions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
Do you think you'll buy any of the AOTC Promotional cereals or bags of chips that features AOTC just for the sake of collecting them?

I already have both versions of the AOTC cereal. You put the two backs together and you get a game board. I'm not collecting though. I just like to eat cereal.

The cereal is pretty good too. It's like a pre-sweetened Kix with marshmallows. They have Clonetrooper helmet's, a blue lightsaber, a red lightsaber, Yoda, and Slave 1 as mallows. The Slave 1 is stupid looking though. It is blue with green swirls on it.

But I recommened you guys to try the cereal, it's pretty tasty.

He-Man
I'm sure going to buy those when I see them. I just don't go shopping so...

Julie
My mom picked up the AOTC version of Doritos...and she didn't even know it.....I don't think I'm going to collect, but I'll probably get the stuff anyway...cereal is good, but I usu forget its there and it goes stale sad

LanceWindu
I hate it when that happens.

BTW I forgot to mention one of the other marshmallows. I forgot the plain red Jedi Starfighter.

mah
we don't get much of that stuff heresad

yerssot
read the thread "yummy in the tummy"
it talks about the cereals

DarthKris
I'm asking myself when we are goin to get all that stuff...
here in good ol' germany.
what's inside the kelloggs-boxes this time?
If still got those little golden statues of little annie and queen ami...

yerssot
I'm also hoping on the 23th, otherwise it will be on a tight schedual for me smile

LanceWindu
23th? I thought it was 23rd.

I also forgot about the crappy looking R2-D2 mallow. It looks like a balloon but it is painted blue at the bottom and white at the top.

Some Kellogg boxes have lightup lightsaber pins. They look pretty realistic for small little things. Even Count Dookus handle is curved.

yerssot
yes, it's my special writingway big grin

Julie
Yerssot's at it again....confusing me has become a pastime roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
for once I didn't wrote about the date!
two days to go for the toys!!!

LanceWindu
Not only the toys but many other stuff too!

Julie
Yes...only a couple of days...but I don't think I'll go out and buy any of the stuff until at least the weekend.

yerssot
tomorrow!!! aaaaaaaargh!

mah
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllightsabre!!!

yerssot
When will it be released here??????? Anyway, I'm going to search on Wednesday

mah
soundtrack is on 29th I think so the toys at same time maybe sad

yerssot
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Not that date! PLEASE!!!!

mah
it's a long time to wait yes, but what's so wrong with that date?

Mujaffa
it's next week dude mad

Julie
The online source thingy I ordered from...said that they would come around the 25th sad .....anyway...at least I can go out and buy a lightsaber smile

LanceWindu
Yup.

Julie
I saw a lightsaber for $5 something, but I think I'll get it later...I already have Qui Gon's

LanceWindu
I want to get one badly. Just for the sake of it.

Julie
I think I'll collect all the colors...but I need to get money first....I have to make sure to save enough so that I can see the movie several times too.

LanceWindu
I went to Wal-Mart yesterday and they had different variations of the lightsaber's. The more expensive ones that light up ands make noises, and they cheaper ones that the blade isn't long at all.

Captain REX
The only thing I'm going to buy is Action Figures. My mom threw away one of my cereal boxes (the one with OB1 and Jango).

LanceWindu
I've still got mine in the cabinet. I need to finish the second box of cereal.

Julie
I was tempted to start a new thread, but my story isn't that interesting. K-mart is having a collectible card promotion, so I thought I'd go there and get one. The advertisement in the flier said that you could get a free scratchoff game card with every Star Wars purchase. I went and they said that they rand out....The thing is that I thought that this was the first day....this alone would have irked me had they not been snotty about it too.

(Keep in mind that most of the people who work at this particular K-mart are indian or hispanic) I'm not racist...oh I'll just finish the story........A male cashier, who shall go unnamed, rang the order....then I asked him about the card thing...he called to a lady who I think was his supervisor. (So far So Good).....she said we don't have any more...*points to the add* "see here it says until supplies last"....that would have been fine. Then cashier boy said "yea, so basically what she said in ENGLISH was that we don't have any more left"...that was like a verbal slap in the face....so little old me told cashier boy I didn't want the item and walked out....
The end.

LanceWindu
I wouldn't think a K-Mart would run out of something (even if it is Star Wars) on the first day. I bet they didn't pull out all of the cards from the back.

Julie
that or they never had them from the beginning....you see last time K-mart had a promotional like that....they conveniently "ran out"

LanceWindu
They're just trying to get people to buy stuff, making them think they will get more things in the long run.

Julie
I dislike going out for nothing!.....oh well I guess I've learned my lesson...always shop at Wal mart and Target
BTW I got an add in the mail saying that people should show up at a Wal Mart...prob a local one....a certain day (May 18th ) and demonsrtate their lightsaber skills for a prize...

LanceWindu
It most likely is a local. I haven't heard anything like that.

Julie
Yea...I kinda wish I could see it....but I have a double header that day wink sad

Captain REX
That happened to me at Blockbuster. I went to go rent Agent Under Fire at Blockbuster and this old strict guy who always goes by the rules was the casheer. I gave him the game, gave him my cash, and then I gave him my mom's Blockbuster card. "Your not on this card kid, so go away and come back with your mommy," is what he said, so I had to come back later with my mom two days later. Then the game was gone again anyway!

anyway, the CD soundtrack for AOTC rules.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.