TV Spots!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeVi| D0do
at OS... new footage! for free! go now!

http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/release/trailer/tv_teaser.html

http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/release/trailer/tv_unleashed.html

http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/release/trailer/tv_tragedy.html

Happy Dance

LightSaber_Part
sweet going NOW!!!

Obi-OneManShow
Wow... was kinda counting on it being a late april fool's joke... thanks!

Altar[1stONE]
dude!! this freaking tight

LightSaber_Part
Never Mind, I got it from the Source

DeVi| D0do
direct links:

http://progressive.stream.aol.com/aol/us/moviefone/movies/2004/lucasfilm/hyperspace/epiii_teaser_480_dl.mov

http://progressive.stream.aol.com/aol/us/moviefone/movies/2004/lucasfilm/hyperspace/epiii_tragedy_480_dl.mov

http://progressive.stream.aol.com/aol/us/moviefone/movies/2004/lucasfilm/hyperspace/epiii_unleashed_480_dl.mov

rock

Malic Clanorian
goood stufff

TheForceSupreme
Unleashed is funny yet tragedy is so sad. sad

Lord Tyrant
COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!

Darth Plagueis
Tragedy has enough new footage to make it a cool addition to the trailer.....NIIIIICEE!!!

LightSaber_Part
WOW!!!!!! just watched them.
REALLY GOOD STUFF!!!!

now where these the "hidden Trailers"??

DarkYoda
Awesome!! This movie is continuing to exceed my expectations.

Everyone start chanting with me.

May 19th...May 19th...May 19th...

Happy Dance

prod_
WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LightSaber_Part
MAY 19th, MAY 19th, MAY 19th, MAY 19th!!!!!!!!!!!

Torik_Shai
My head is about to explode with how much footage I've seen now! This is so cool!

prod_
SOOOO much footage today!!!!!

I am sure we have more than 10 minutes of the movie by now????

Ben-Kenobi
Did anyone notice the new music in the background of the tragedy trailer with all the new footage.

DeVi| D0do
yeah... that's "Battle of the Heroes" rock

prod_
there is also new music!!!awesome!!!

Ben-Kenobi
Does anyone got that Battle of the Heroes song cause i want it so badly

LightSaber_Part
Originally posted by Ben-Kenobi
Does anyone got that Battle of the Heroes song cause i want it so badly

Me too, smile

prod_
We are getting a preview of it april 4th or something...

I am going to go figuire how to play this song!!!!

soo good!!!!!!!!

cant stop watching it!

prod_
hey....does anyone know when these tv spots will be seen on TV...fox again???

Ben-Kenobi
That one scene on trgedy

The Jedi Turned Against Me Dont YOU turn against me!"
Anakin You're Breaking my Heart"

About made me cry so sad

Ben-Kenobi
They start airing this weekend

DeVi| D0do
They will begin airing this weekend according to the OS

edit: agh, Ben Kenobi beat me stick out tongue

Insomnia
Tragedy is a freaking awesome TV spot.

Unleashed could have been better... started out magnificently, then it got bad.

PVS
pretty goddamn awesome big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Boris
Thought 'Unleashed' was the best, Saber fight on floaty thingys! And Anakin walking up the steps of the Temple..

DarkYoda
When Anakin yells nooooooo!! is that when Windu is fixing to bite the big one?

TheElectricFox
wow, Padme looks pissed

Boris
Originally posted by DarkYoda
When Anakin yells nooooooo!! is that when Windu is fixing to bite the big one?

I'm sure after that comes Slice! Then ahhhhh out the window lol

DeVi| D0do
nvrmnd

alecsuba
Natalie in that short glimpse of scenes seems to be doing a damned good job. Tradgedy is an awesome tv spot

MOTHERBOX
HOLY SHAT eek!
That last one was soooo koooool Happy Dance

Torik_Shai
What I want to know is will there be other TV ads with their own theme like the ones for the other movies? (Tone poems for Ep I, professions for Ep II) Maybe each one could depict a single duel or major battle. I mean the movie definitely has enough action scenes to do this theme.

dms6117
Did anyone notice they changed the Vader voice from the teaser to the tv spot where he says: "Yes, master."...and it's def. not JEJ sad

Three Owls
no, I didn't notice...I was too busy watching 'tragedy' over and over again.

cal31
Wow, this is from the Tragedy spot. You're telling me that is CG, unbelievable. eek! eek!

MOTHERBOX
yup looks sweet and if the reviews are true the wookie battle will be amazing.

LightSaber_Part
Originally posted by dms6117
Did anyone notice they changed the Vader voice from the teaser to the tv spot where he says: "Yes, master."...and it's def. not JEJ sad

Yeah, I noticed that

MOTHERBOX
Originally posted by LightSaber_Part
Yeah, I noticed that So did I but that line was never vader to begin with well it is vader but not the suited vader's line.

James will do the voice!!!!

JKozzy
Is Vader's "Yes, master?" sounding a bit more mechanized than in the teaser? Or is that just me? I don't think either November, or this TV spot, is JEJ. erm

macgeek2005
Okay. How many honest people are willing to admit that this will kick all the other star wars movies asses?

MOTHERBOX
Originally posted by JKozzy
Is Vader's "Yes, master?" sounding a bit more mechanized than in the teaser? Or is that just me? I don't think either November, or this TV spot, is JEJ. erm Yup but its just for the trailer in the movie the line will be in hayden reg voice.

MOTHERBOX
Originally posted by macgeek2005
Okay. How many honest people are willing to admit that this will kick all the other star wars movies asses? I listend to the novel it will indeed be the best starwars to date.

Yup Ot luvers I said it. big grin

macgeek2005
I think that if there is one bad thing about Revenge of the Sith, it's that nobody will ever watch any other Star Wars, unless they are doing a marathon where they watch the whole saga. When somebody says "I'm gonna watch a Star Wars movie" it'll be ROTS. No question.

MOTHERBOX
I think that if there is one bad thing about Revenge of the Sith, it's that nobody will ever watch any other Star Wars, unless they are doing a marathon where they watch the whole saga. When somebody says "I'm gonna watch a Star Wars movie" it'll be ROTS. No question. Or empire strikes back mad wink

umraan
holy shit that was fu*king awesome!!!! im speechless!

macgeek2005
Um.... for now i'll let empire strikes back slip in. But I doubt it will in the end.

It will be Revenge of the Sith, and the rest of them.

darth_achilles
not surprised knew from day one of waiting it was gonna ****in rock, but this is on a whole new level!

MOTHERBOX
Um.... for now i'll let empire strikes back slip in. But I doubt it will in the end.

It will be Revenge of the Sith, and the rest of them. I dont know about that TPM should be in there.

macgeek2005
funny

MOTHERBOX
funny 2 words beeeatchhhhh JAR JAR Happy Dance

Discomurf
wow!!!
... this is exactly what we needed to see after those 'less than stellar' trival pursuit clips.

rolling on floor laughing

PSky_walker
GZ!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT, FREAKIN AMAZING! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

LanİeWindu™
I'm gone for a few hours and we get TV spots...wow I missed a lot in that short time frame.

Awesome stuff.

Thanks for the links D0do

Da_Guru
Excellent at last the TV Spots are here.

kashmircat
notice how anakin's scar keeps swapping sides in the tragedy clip?

DeVi| D0do
yeah, I did notice that... I'm sure they'll fix it for the Movie

LanİeWindu™
The scar flipping sides is only because they wanted to optimize the angles for the TV spot, in the movie the images will be right again, and you'll notice how they just flipped them around.

DeVi| D0do
ahh, I see... makes sense smile

Crazy88No.1
wow, nice tv ads, may 19th, can't wait!!

Mist
has anyone downloaded as quicktime or whatever? streaming is taking too long..

vanyoda
Is it me or does the floating platform on the lava
look a bit weird. Everything else looks really
great.

DeVi| D0do
right-click save-as the links on the first page (6th post)

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by vanyoda
Is it me or does the floating platform on the lava
look a bit weird. Everything else looks really
great.

I was thinking the same thing, it looks cartoony.

Hopefully it will be fixed, but if not I can look past it.

Mist
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
right-click save-as the links on the first page (6th post)

doesnt work. saves as html, or doesnt save at all

DeVi| D0do
hmmm... still works for me confused

Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
direct links:

http://progressive.stream.aol.com/aol/us/moviefone/movies/2004/lucasfilm/hyperspace/epiii_teaser_480_dl.mov

http://progressive.stream.aol.com/aol/us/moviefone/movies/2004/lucasfilm/hyperspace/epiii_tragedy_480_dl.mov

http://progressive.stream.aol.com/aol/us/moviefone/movies/2004/lucasfilm/hyperspace/epiii_unleashed_480_dl.mov

rock

Mist
sorry, i was trying to save the links on the first post...didnt see these...

Alliance
Amazing.... I am speechless.

Mist
i LOVE that part at the end of tragedy.....too damn good for words......Gl deserves my money here...

Spectr4L
Great tv spots! I'm really digging the new orchestration on "Tragedy"

Mist
yeah, i hope those are on the soundtrack.

btw, i saw robots today and the ep3 trailer is NOTHING without being seen on the bigscreen.....random....

joaquinn
hey guys can some one host these tv spots in windows media player fotmat becuase my quicktime dont work help me please

eXSBass
Well judging from that, THE ACTING HAS IMPROVED! eek!

Batman316
Originally posted by Alliance
Amazing.... I am speechless.

obviously not wink

Darth Jello
the platform looks very videogamey

Pogel
Great, thanks a lot!
If ILM is cheated out of their VFX oscar again, it's insane!

J-Unit
What Song Is Played In The Trgedy Trailer It Rocks Ass Nice Song

Darth Maverick
the tradegy trailer is the best out of the 3, doubt it they will be shown in the UK this weekend miffed:

DenKi
THere amazing!!!!!!!!!!

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Can someone post all three of them in zip.file for WMP.
I miss an extension....if someone can post these in zip, I'll be able to play them on WMP.
My computer here at work seriously needs an update!!!

Thanks gratefully for the one who can post them!

Pogel
Zip alone doesn't help you with your problem...
If you get the K-Lite codec pack, you get the MediaPlayerClassic, which plays everything

Stunrun
the Tragedy one KICKS 100% ASS!!!!!Happy DanceHappy Dance

brendy
Unbe-f*cking-lievable!!!!

Stunrun
is it just me, or does 'Tragedy' seem better then both trailers combined? seriously though, i almost had a tear in my eye watching it lol. And i take it this is official music from ROTS, sounds awesome doesnt it?eek!

Mist
unleashed was pretty poor, just old footage with a little bit of sids.....but tragedy...eek! fantastico!

Stunrun
notice half way through Tragedy, Anakin sounds almost just like Luke, thats scary! anyone agree?

Mist
which part?

Stunrun
when Anakin talks to Padme, he sounds a lil different. Just a tad like Lukewink

eXSBass
Here's a .RAR with all 3 T.V Spots. It's compressed in .RAR so you need WinRAR or an equivalant .RAR program to extract it. It's about 12 megs big.

http://s40.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0ESWA4CQLM0H31E7XOPZ9CFHZH

And please, this goes without saying, bloody share. And if you've got 56k, god help you

umraan
im uploading all 3 onto quick time

umraan
Tragedy
http://s41.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=05A7XT7H1733Z0B41W446G6G5
Unleashed
http://s41.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0Y4TD5FLYJBQG3HSBVAYH0A2MW
Teaser of a Teaser
http://s41.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1YLL5HY4NMUPI05LLOYA5T52KH

umraan
there you go! wink

LanİeWindu™
Thanks umraan

umraan

prod_
HEy...can someone pretty please convert these files to MPEG please???

thanks! smile

vader519
These are awesome, I can't wait to see them on tv.

DenKi
Tragedy was better than the Trailer Tbh

EMF universe
Here's another link to quicktime versions of all three, zipped to about 8Mb size. It should stay up a while.

h**p://s41.yonsendit.com/d.aspx?id=1LH8ITT2NC2BK3JLNO9UN2IAK1

JKozzy
Originally posted by prod_
HEy...can someone pretty please convert these files to MPEG please???

thanks! smile Unleased in MPG

prod_
THANKS JKOZZY!!!!

can u also convert tragedy???

thanks... smile

mandalorian_war
divx links pleaz

ExecuteR
can someone tell me what song is that on unleashed and tragedy?

prod_
the one in tragedy was the new battle of the heroes...

I think it is old music in unleashed...

ExecuteR
wait a minute?! is that song really from ep3??
if it is , then its great!!!

ShadowKing
yes I can only hope that the editor who made the trailers works his/her magic on the whole film. The anticipation is getting me all tingly! That and the quad espresso I just had... eek!

Thanks for the .mov's DeviL D!

prod_
Originally posted by ExecuteR
wait a minute?! is that song really from ep3??
if it is , then its great!!!

Yes that song is really from EP 3...

I love it too...
we get a preview on HS this comming monday smile big grin

ExecuteR
well in fact when i saw the tv spot it actually sound like the style of John Williams, but i though they were gonna put songs from other episodes or other films. is it monday yet?

DenKi
Theres a 4th TV spot out with Yoda leaving The planet where The Wookies are, theres 2 Wookies watching him go.

*soz i dont know what the planets called.*

ExecuteR
what new tv spot? theres nothing in The OS!!
the planet is called Kashyak

eXSBass
Originally posted by DenKi
Theres a 4th TV spot out with Yoda leaving The planet where The Wookies are, theres 2 Wookies watching him go.

*soz i dont know what the planets called.*

Are you sure?

XX Emperor XX
OMG!!!! and I thought april was gonna suck. Come on MAY 19 give me a dancing banana if u think EP 3 is gonna be greatest movie ever Happy Dance

J-Unit
Guys What Song Is Played In The Tragedy Trailer?

prod_
BAttle of the heroes

Darth Maverick
so the OS said they'll be released on the weekend, has any1 seen them on TV whether they live?

prod_
havent seen it on TV yet!

i want to though!!!

eXSBass
I remember seeing AOTC in London, England, Great Britain, United Kingdom, but that was a few years back. I am a big tele watcher though! big grin

Darth Maverick
i expect to see billboard posters any time soon now, i can remember Episode 2 posters bein on bus top stands in the uk many weeks before the film was out

Alliance
Are we sure that battle of the horeoes is playing in the Tagedy trialer, or was that a guess?

umraan
Originally posted by Alliance
Are we sure that battle of the horeoes is playing in the Tagedy trialer, or was that a guess?

fo sho

ExecuteR
dude i dont care .
just being an ep3 song its good for me

DenKi
So are we all saying we can listen to the Full Version of the song very soon?

BAttle of the heroes???

prod_
NOt sure about the full version...

but on moday...we will be able to hear more of it yes...
cant wait!!!

ExecuteR
hope not!!! i hate being spoiled!! just want to listen to all song when i buy the cd

prod_
Really???

I want the song right now!!!!

too good!!!

I love being spoiled smile

I will probably buy the CD on first day...

zavin
has anyone notice yoda's voice change in 'tragedy'?
'Fear of loss is a PATH to the dark side'
it looks like he's burping!

ExecuteR
well what i've notice was that vaders voice in the teaser is diferent than the OT

DenKi
hahaah yeha just noticed that, i think cause hes getting old for his race, yeah i know hes like 800, but maybe 825 years is his max.

Kinda like humans, Most people live till there 80-90, but you never make it past 105 for long

The Ones
Originally posted by ExecuteR
well what i've notice was that vaders voice in the teaser is diferent than the OT

its not the suited vader speaking.

ExecuteR
what?

Torik_Shai
In the movie, that's one of Hayden's lines before he is suited up. They altered it to sound like one of suited Vader's lines for the ads.

ExecuteR
humm meditade on this i will, or i must

EHmasterJedi
The Tradegy one was good love that part where Anakin yells NOOO at the end, the padime breaking my heart was abit forced, maybe not for her, but i was forced on me LOL.

Alliance
It will most likely sound better in the movie when it is actually in context.

DeVi| D0do
it's all about context people!

ginny_weasly
meh, I'm with EHmaster on the padme line. Personally I think it sounds bad when I consider it in context, not alone in the trailer. I mean, Padme's trying to drag Anakin back from the darkside and all she can come up with is "you're breaking my heart"? I would imagine Padme, a very rational-minded character, to try arguing with the facts....

mandalorian_war
can some1 pm me a divx link to the new ads

Hayden'sgurl
sorry no time to read 7 pages, so does anyone have any idea what channels these will play on? I only saw the theatrical on TV with the OC that time it came out...What do I watch???

trovext
Most likely all FOX Broadcasting channels like FOX and FX. I dont know any other channels they own.

EHmasterJedi
Some one please just tell me that suited Vader will not sound like that, if he does the movie is ruined for me, i understand they just changed the sound of Anakin for the trailer but if Suited vader has any lines they MUST atleast sound like the one in the original Teaser Trailer.

LanİeWindu™
In the original teaser trailer, the voice sound almost just like this one...confused, I'm still counting on JEJ.

EHmasterJedi
Well its just a fact if they dont use his voice theres no reason to be making a movie i want vader not a fake.

LanİeWindu™
I can understand a little bit why they would use Hayden's voice.

They would do it, but deepen it a bit and mechanize it so Vader sounds younger.

EHmasterJedi
crap. LOL sorry just not enough reason for me lol if im disapointed 5/19 i wont look for reason like that to lessen my disapointment speacialy for something that big, evey time id here it, it would just get on my nerves.

LanİeWindu™
I know the feeling man, I don't want them to use Hayden's voice, even with sound effects added to it to make him sound like JEJ. I want the real thing.

Alliance
I'll have to wait and see. If they do a really GOOD job with Hayden's voice then its fine, even if he sounds a bit younger. but, JEJ yould be a safer bet, but even he might sound different after twenty years.

EHmasterJedi
Yeah i can understand JEJ sounding abit different being older but it wouldnt be huge, just as long as they use HIM its cool. Just cant believe they could ANYTHING about him i mean hes on EVERYTHING as far as advertising goes, people are going to expect vader not a fake, if it doesnt sound like him i think even just your basic movie go'er thats not even a big fan of SWs will notice and not like LOL

Falacerjedi
For those who were asking about the music in the Tragedy trailer its from the Soundtrack which will be released on May 3rd.... the title was mentioned several times in previous posts....

Go here to see a complete track listing of what will be on the CD:

EP3 Soundtrack

Its down under the March 30, 2005 heading...

I have tried searching for the last 2 hours to see if its anywhere on the net and I cant find anything more than whats heard in the tv spot.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>