Throw Out Everything You've Been Taught, Demons, Ghosts, Evil Spirits, And Angels.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

debbiejo
We do know that there are freqencies that our five sinces can't pick up on. For instance there are colors we can't see that some animals can see and even insects, but they can be measured by scientific instrements.

There are certain sounds we cannot hear that animals can see that be measured.

There are vibrations that we can't since but animals and insects can pick up on.

There are even different tastes that we can't taste compared to some other spiecies.

SO..could it be possible that there are things that we can't see that are also there. Maybe things that our pets can pick up on that we can't?

Science is suspecting so. Science has determined that everything has a frequency in our world, plants, people, objects, planets..etc..What they are suggesting is like this..What if all of us and all that we perceive is called frequency A. We can only see, and since things in frequency A. But lets say that there is Also a frequency B, and all they can see and since is frequency B. Frequency A can't see people in frequency B and vise-versa. But what if there are people sensitive enough to occationally see or since frequency B and also sensitives in the other to since frequency A? What if both A and B occupied the same space as us and were just unaware of each other? How would that change your views about evil spirts, demons, ghosts, angels, and entities? We all know people that have seen, or heard things that dissapeared or that no one else could see or hear. Could these people be more sensitive to the unexplainable?
Science thinks maybe yes.

How would it change your life, if infact, this is how the universe really was operating? Infact there could other frequencies..who knows.

Jury
Personally, I don't believe in a ghost of the dead that haunts somebody they left. But I do believe that there are evil spirits that surround us. Religiously speaking, I believe in angels, spirit and human forms, as God's messengers to a particular mission.

smile

Jackie Malfoy
Yea I do too.When people die they go to heaven or hell or somewhere else why would god want them to stay on earth as a ghost?jm

peterKSL
I really do not know... I've never seen ghost... Maybe even hallucination if fraud?

Jury
Actually, as a pro-Bible, I don't believe in the concept that a man's soul upon death directly goes to heaven or hell. Because if that is so, then, there would be no use of the biblical Judgment Day, right? The dead will stay dead until the end of time.. until the time when heavens are no more.

So what happens to a man's soul when he dies?
When a person dies, his body goes to the grave and stays there and decays... His soul clings to his body in the ground... the soul, for me, also dies... that is why a dead person can no longer have his memory, will, intellect, thoughts, etc. These human senses perish away with the body.

The man's spirit, on the other hand, goes back to where it came from. I believe that man's life came from God - his Creator. So this Creator has the right to claim this life. This life is the spirit. This spirit which came from God is the one that gives life to a man. That's why it is called "the breath of life."

smile

The Inkeeper
And i believe life was an accident, we are here....we were put here, we evolved there is no God.

Jesus Christ's life was a large joke, because he was a fake. So i bet him and his disciples had a great laugh.

But i hand it to Jesus, he kept the act up even when he was on the cross, what a showman no expression

IceWithin
Originally posted by Jury
Personally, I don't believe in a ghost of the dead that haunts somebody they left. But I do believe that there are evil spirits that surround us. Religiously speaking, I believe in angels, spirit and human forms, as God's messengers to a particular mission.

smile

if you dont mind me asking, what religion do u follow?

Jury
Evil spirits, for me, are those who drive people crazy and do, perform, exercise immorality in various fields and concepts.

IceWithin
right, but which religion do u follow?

Jury
Im a Christian. smile

IceWithin
as in catholic?? do u follow pope?

Jury
Nope. Church of Christ.

IceWithin
r those the same ppl that crucified themselves in easter??

debbiejo
My belief was similar to Jury, but the question is..If you learned this is true about the frequencies, how would that change your view on what you believe? And do you agree on the frequencies of hearing and things we cant sense, and things we can't see that can be measured by devices?

Also, it would not discount God, but only change our view of Him. It would also explain a lot of paranormal.

Swanky-Tuna
This sounds like the "shadow people"

Dogs freaking out. Feeling cold touch-like sensations. Seeing seeing quick streaks traveling through the darkness.

King Burger
Very good point Deb.

It would certainly explain those strange glowing "shadows"
that sometimes appear behind a person on special cameras.

Interestingly, some cultures do believe that animals, such
as a cat, can see demons or spirits. In Egypt, there is a
popular belief that when adonkey hee-haws ("hee-haw"?
Who knew!), then he's seing a demon. I guess when my cat
would run aroung and play and jump with seemingly nothing,
it really was playing with unseen entities.

I like the idea of a whole world lying beyond our senses. I
guess it's like a television transmission, which has both the
visual action, as well as an invisible captioned text which
can only be seen through a special feature. Both are being
transmitted at the same time.

However, some may counter by pointing out that some of
these things should have appeared on equipement (the
"ghort" camera I mentioned above, doesn't gauge the
frequencies of what it is seeing).

Jury
Originally posted by IceWithin
Definitely NO. smile

Our Church do not paticipate in whatsoever related with the Catholic's pagan-origin Lent.

Jury
I personally had supernatural experiences... but I consider it as part of evil's tricks to win God's people away from Him. This doesn't make or change my full faith to Gd.

finti
and you celebrate the birth of christ when?

Jury
No. We don't celebrate Christ's birth in a particular date.

finti
so you dont celebrate the birth of christ at all then

Jury
We honor His birth. We recognize Him because He came to the world to save the people of God... and to bring His people back to Him.... We honor this EVERYDAY.

finti
good for you, I get the impression you dont have too much respect for other church society than your own

Phoenix
i don't believe in ghosts at all. everyrone knows a friend of a friend... blahblahblah. Most people see 'ghosts' when they are asleep, just going to sleep, just waking up... when they are still in their imaginative state of dreams. the mind can play tricks on you ALL the time, even when you aren't tired! You don't see everything, your memory fills in the gaps, and sometimes your memory can be wrong, eg fills in something that isn't there.

However, i DO believe in guardian angels, and memories ((eg memories imprinted on a plce)) however, you can't influence these, and they can't influence you. guardian angels can - there is even atheory, that some of thes angels are souls waiting to be received into heaven.

No disrespect to anyone who belives in ghosts and stuff, I just don't see any reality in it at all

Reborn Again
Spiritual energy is all around us, and some can pick this energy up like stepping into what's called a vortex field. There is very little we understand about the spiritual world, but from what 411 we have gathered, one exists beyond this world.

BlackC@t
I use to sought of believe in ghosts, I wasn't really sure.

After my experiences, I now 100% believe in them.

leonheartmm
i dont really believe in gosts, im pretty sceptical about em, but then again i was pretty sceptical about psionics too but the most unlikely girl in the world{who also happens to be my best friends} proved me 100% wrong without a doubt, so i cud be wrong here too.}

debbiejo
OK...now I'm curious..What's psionics..is it a game, or frequencies using meditation to acheive the results you want?

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
Yea I do too.When people die they go to heaven or hell or somewhere else why would god want them to stay on earth as a ghost?jm

So, you're saying: Taka taka taka, I worship a soda can!

For those of you not in the know, that's a reference to "The Gods must be Crazy"

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by debbiejo
We do know that there are freqencies that our five sinces can't pick up on.

What are our five 'sinces'?

Let me guess...

1)Since we were born
2)Since we could love
3)Since we could talk
4)Since we could walk
5)Since we could work

Am I right?

leonheartmm
psionics= psychics debbiejo

Jury
Originally posted by Ou Be Low hoo
What are our five 'sinces'?

Let me guess...

1)Since we were born
2)Since we could love
3)Since we could talk
4)Since we could walk
5)Since we could work

Am I right?

laughing probably laughing out loud

debbiejo
OK...it's senses.....

Leonheartmm..I wondered if it was...When I did a quick search last night I wasn't sure, cause it was mentioning games too. I also believe psi as of a few months ago. I ran across the site www.silvaultramind.com that got me started. Free online audio classes. IT IS REAL AND ANYONE CAN DO IT.

grade 3 ol
Ghosts scare me...

Not scary scary, I'm just kinda paranoid that soe poltergeist will make me spotaneosly combust or something.
I read this story how that almost happened to this girl. It wasnt a fiction story, it was an actual case file.

if Ghosts are on some kind of electrical freqency (Which i can sense sometimes) That must be what electrical stuff i can sense when nothing is on

leonheartmm
no actually, debbie joe, my expirience was a lot more freaky. {still is, i chat with that girl just about everyday and i can honestly say that she has done stuff on par with if not more than some comic book psychic character, and infront of my eyes, its enough to rob any1 of an entire weeks worth of sleep,infact while chatting, she can lay out whole convos before people evenspeak, among other things, she can read minds tooa dn has alreay predicted the deaths of 4 of her reletives which ALL happened at exactly the same time and i the same way that she said they would} she has really changed my sceptical views, the funny thing is however, shes only around my age and is just about as pure and innocent as a human being can be, she literally knew about{n still doesnt know about} nuthing of the real world{sex etc]} its almost funny.
n the thing is, she doesnt wanna admit that she is psychic,

leonheartmm
ahhh i dragged on for too long.

debbiejo
Sounds like she has a gift...I think it's more common then we think, it's just that people like that are afraid to share what they can do...I wouldn't want her to tell me when I was gonna die though...NO.. no

So see there are things we don't understand...But science is now starting to study them...and NO, they are NOT evil, like the church would have us believe...There are frequencies that people can tune themselves into to access these unseen things..I just read an article that told of a FBI guy that trained others in lie detection devices. He wanted to see if stress could be recorded from a plant..So, he put the device on the plant and thought..I wonder if I burned one of the leaves whether it would show up as stress coming from the plant. Well, what he found out was as he was THINKING about burning the plant..the plant showed stress that was recorded on the lie detector without him ever lighting the match!! This experiment has been duplicated many times, and as long as a real INTENTION is made to burn the leaf, the plant shows stress. What does that say? It says that plants can pick up our emotional frequencies and our frequencies can be picked up by a plant. Just as animals know when his owner is pulling up to the house without seeing him, or even hearing him..Its PSI, or ESP..or what ever you want to call it.

Shadwofathought
PIcking up on emotions realy isn't difficult. Most people acknowledge it in one way shape or form. I am by all means a religious person. There is nothing wrong with it. Most everyone has this ability. Just some people chose to tune into it instead of just ignore it. Most people feel it when they are closer to someone (wife/husband type relationships, deeply loving relationships). My fiancee and I pick up on each other w/out words often. When talking with people I can tell when what i'm saying irritates them or they want the topic to move. Most people can do that. Its not evil. I honestly never really explored to find out exactly what it was. I don't believe it stretches beyond that. Predicting someone's death? Sheer luck, sorry. There are far too many things in action in this world to just list people off and when they will die. If people could actually do that don't you think that they'd be in good service to sell that kind of information to everyone? *shrug* just my 2C ... bout all its worth too

peterKSL
If ghost exist, does that mean that they just act by instinct? Since they don't have biological brain or physical form to start with?

DeVi| D0do
is instinct not controlled by the brain also?

if they do exist they are contorlled by spirit...

peterKSL
and thus, have no intention of doing anything...

IceWithin
OK honestly what does this thread have to do with philosophy?! wacko

DeVi| D0do
ghosts don't make any scientific sense do they?

it's all a spiritual thing...

debbiejo
I think people look at each other as only fleshly kind of beings, but the truth is, we are spiritual beings. And that is what controls us, even more so, than our brains...It's influences our brain. Our Brain is only a "Reactor" to what the spirit wants.

DenKi
There Could be things all around us now, But We cant see it, we Cant hear it or anything, Our Brains Arn't Focused enough.

Morbid4Daniel
Vampires and Demons are real in my belief.

debbiejo
I agree DenKi..

Yes Morbid4Daniel...I know you love Vampires and Demons. Maybe you'll get one for Christmas. big grin

peterKSL
ahahaha.....

Morbid4Daniel
I hope that wasnt intended to be sarcastic. Im not happy atm. no I really wish I knew a vampire though.

linkslittlehelp
Originally posted by IceWithin

i thoght catholics and christians have almost complete different views of god

linkslittlehelp
i believe in ghosts 100%

ApolloX
Originally posted by Jury

smile
I agree.

debbiejo
I've been hearing more and more people talk about this sort of thing...so I thought it would be interesting to bring it up again...

Novusordo
If you want to understand the true nature of reality and how it's a holographic illusion en-coded in our DNA that traps the conscious mind into a tiny frequency spectrum we call "reality" then you MUST read David Icke's new book - Infinate Love is The Only Truth - Everything Else is Illusion.

Storm
To quote Jones:
"It' s tempting to dismiss David Icke as a confused and ignorant man, manipulated by extremists in order to present their philosophy in a socially acceptable format."

debbiejo
There are also a number of books on this subject....and more coming out every day...

Creshosk
I like this explination:

Originally posted by Evil Dead
nothing is beyond logical explanation.

The sad thing is, logic is completely dependant on data. Data is dependant upon technolological advances to collect it.

There are many things that are "unexplained". They are unexplained not because they are illogical or we are unable to understand them. They are unexplained because we humans in our present state do not yet have the technololgy to gather the data to research and understand them. Lack of knowledge does not mean lack of logic. It simply means we lack the knowledge to build understanding of the subject.

everything that any person on earth believes could fall into this category. Everything from Aliens, Big Foot, multiple-dimensions, ghosts, etc.

example:

what if "ghosts" do emit some sort of energy that is readable......we just haven't discovered this energy because we lack the technology to detect it. right now that makes the subject, "unexplained". One hundred years from now we may have the technology to not only read this energy but to study ghosts. That makes it none-the-less logical today. We just haven't discovered the data.

Originally posted by linkslittlehelp
i thoght catholics and christians have almost complete different views of god Catholics are Christians.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Creshosk
Catholics are Christians.

Not according to some Christians.

Novusordo
Their two slightly different flavours of the same shit.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Not according to some Christians. Some christians say that other christians are not christians, but this doesn't make the christians not christian.

JediMusician
Technically, anyone who beleives in Christ is a Christian. So you could say that Jews and Muslims are Christian, they view him as a minor Prophet. And then you could further stretch this idea to include me as a Cristian. I beleive that Jesus Christ, son of Joseph and Mary, was an actual man who actually existed, even if he was no more than a good carpenter and a remarkably charismatic leader.

debbiejo
How'd you guys get so off topic.....????

Go back to the beginning of class and redo your homework class.

Screaminations
Interesting topic. To bad more people didn't stay on it.

Atlantis001
How'd you guys get so off topic.....????

Go back to the beginning of class and redo your homework class.
Hey... why are you off topic !?

crazy_shadow
We do know that there are freqencies that our five sinces can't pick up on. For instance there are colors we can't see that some animals can see and even insects, but they can be measured by scientific instrements.

There are vibrations that we can't since but animals and insects can pick up on.

There are even different tastes that we can't taste compared to some other spiecies.

SO..could it be possible that there are things that we can't see that are also there. Maybe things that our pets can pick up on that we can't?

Science is suspecting so. Science has determined that everything has a frequency in our world, plants, people, objects, planets..etc..What they are suggesting is like this..What if all of us and all that we perceive is called frequency A. We can only see, and since things in frequency A. But lets say that there is Also a frequency B, and all they can see and since is frequency B. Frequency A can't see people in frequency B and vise-versa. But what if there are people sensitive enough to occationally see or since frequency B and also sensitives in the other to since frequency A? What if both A and B occupied the same space as us and were just unaware of each other? How would that change your views about evil spirts, demons, ghosts, angels, and entities? We all know people that have seen, or heard things that dissapeared or that no one else could see or hear. Could these people be more sensitive to the unexplainable?

How would it change your life, if infact, this is how the universe really was operating? Infact there could other frequencies..who knows.

XD WOW nice way of putting it

I have seen one ghost, but i dont know if it was my imagination or not really...but maybe it wasnt O.o

I believe in demons, ghosts, and angles.....i dont know what entities are so i couldnt say big grin

debbiejo
What if what we call Heaven, or a place where the departed go?...Could they also be just as close to us, but in another frequency, so we cannot see them and them not us?...These things we call evil spirits, could they also be just passed on people that are in other frequencies...And like I've said, some people seem sensitive to be able to pick up on these things...Maybe there are no such things as what we perceive as "Heaven, demons and the such...but more like what we are at our essence,"....Interesting concepts....Maybe it's like "Same place, same location...different vibes."

Deano
well put debbie, i agree with that concept

Renegade-agent
Sounds very interesting,but is this actually a scienctific theory,with anything to back it up?i'd be very interesting in hearing more of this,sounds possible.

debbiejo
Well, It's part of the quantum Theory field..

Spelljammer
I've been described by alot of my Christian friends as someone who is full of heresy, and yet may well be a voice of God. How does that work?

Because I was given the gift of interputation, no matter how offbeat, I can grasp it. I have an understanding of what is because I am not. I often feel very angery because alot of "prophets" and "philsophiers" feel at peace, they feel one with God. I don't have such feelings, and even with a room full of people. Feel all but alone. You could blame that on my mental status, but frankly, wouldn't someone who's nature go's deeper then that no better and be able to rise above such limitations?

I go to church with my friends because they're Christian, I was raised by differant Pagans. Mom is Wiccan, my grandmother was into Vodo, and I actually seem to have a very "Hindu" mindset. And though I interput God more like "The Force" as would be said by a jedi, I somehow find myself not only agreeing, but supporting thier pastor's teachings.. He intterputs things more litteraly ofcourse, God is good, God is watching, yaddayadda. But when confronted with the futile belief of athiesm (or a lack thereoff) he never knows what to say and feels threatend by them. I don't feel threatend, such ignorance and denial of what is obviously there is no sweat off my back..

Inorder to believe in God you have to believe in infinity. Infinite possibility, infinite life, death, trouble, endevure, change, thought, process..

Alot of people are afraid of such an idea. The notion that it DOESN'T end. There is no ultimate slapping of the hands and it's all over. You can try to argue that there is no life after death, that we just become void. But guess what comes after void? More void, and then more and more and more. It's infinite. God is everything. Deal with it.

debbiejo
Energy is infinite and cannot be destroyed...And I belief anyone can interpret or hear in ones minds eye what you call the Force...

Spelljammer
Energy is infinite and cannot be destroyed...
And sense our soul is derived form energy, it's no big wonder why we're seen as immortal beings..

True, it's a very generic concept that can easily fit into just about any frame of thought. But then that's why it kicks so much ass. smile

Besides, God isn't my biggest concern. He seems to know what He's doing, lol! People ask themselves if they're pleasing God or whatever, but what's the big worry? Take every example of death..

I pissed off God now I be in Hell:
That sucks I'm sure. But you have to wonder, what compassionate being would doom someone to torment forever? I could see why there is a devil if someone would be so malicous. My answer? Hell is a state of mind, the fire is your own emotion, and the pain is the seperation from God. Which comes not from Him rejecting you, but you rejecting Him and convicing yourself you're not good enough. Just as you concince yourself you're not good enough for your mother, or your job, or whatever.

Something Completely Differant Happens:
Then worry about it when it happens. Cause at the moment we can't even perceive it..

I reincarnated into a bug!
You don't have the brain-stem to even grasp complexity, trust me, you won't worry.

I reincarnated into another human!
You don't remember, how COULD you worry?

There is no life after death:
Then I guess you've got nothing to worry about do you?

I'm in Heaven:
Ohnoes?

As you can see, the worst case scenario is the athiest view. Which even if so, people should still be as morale as they can for the same reasons Buddhists are. It just makes life easier.. I don't know why people worry about such things so much, to think the most troublesome thing on my mind is if a girl likes me or not LOL..

debbiejo
http://www.spaceandmotion.com/metaphysics.htm

The church has changed what was once considered science and tossed into the "Other Evil Spirits" category....It has been scorned, belittled, and tossed in the box of "Silliness"....Though it is not...It is how the world/universe/everything does function and that was realized long ago.

The entire preoccupation of the physicist is with things that contain within themselves a principle of movement and rest. And to seek for this is to seek for the second kind of principle, that from which comes the beginning of the change. (Aristotle, Metaphysics, 340BC)

There must then be a principle of such a kind that its substance is activity.
... it is impossible that the primary existent, being eternal, should be destroyed.
... that among entities there must be some cause which moves and combines things.
... about its coming into being and its doings and about all its alterations we think that we have knowledge when we know the source of its movement. (Aristotle, Metaphysics, 340BC)

Time was, when she (Metaphysics) was the queen of all the sciences; and, if we take the will for the deed, she certainly deserves, so far as regards the high importance of her object-matter, this title of honour. Now, it is the fashion of the time to heap contempt and scorn upon her; and the matron mourns, forlorn and forsaken, like Hecuba .. her empire gradually broke up, and intestine wars introduced the reign of anarchy; while the sceptics, like nomadic tribes, who hate a permanent habitation and settled mode of living, attacked from time to time those who had organized themselves into civil communities. But their number was, very happily, small; and thus they could not entirely put a stop to the exertions of those who persisted in raising new edifices, although on no settled or uniform plan. (Immanuel Kant, Critique of Pure Reason, 1781)

BlackC@t
When you die, if you are un-aware that you are dead, refuse to accept it, have a message to pass on, have unfinished buisness, guilty about committing suicide, or have a fear that you existence may end when you die then you stay earthbound as a ghost.
If you have accepted that you are dead, or become a ghost then make amends, then you go to 'The Netherworld' which is a very beautilful place. Pretty much everyone goes there, even bad people.

I don't believe in Heaven and Hell. I think that people like Hitler may go to a certain type of Hell, but not a place with fire or brimstone. I'm talking about a cold, dark, depressing place. But they do not recieve physical torture.

BlackC@t
Our soul cannot be destroyed, it is energy, it is infinite. Nobody goes to a place where they suffer physical torment.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by BlackC@t
Our soul cannot be destroyed, it is energy, it is infinite. Nobody goes to a place where they suffer physical torment.
Perhaps the physichal torment comes from us being able to manifest pain and pleasure on an extraplanar level. God does not punish us to such excrusiation, we punish ourselves, because we lived our lives in sin, and we filled our souls with dark energy that needs to be "drained". So untill the negative energy exhausts, we will know nothing but suffering.

But as I said, I always kindof thought like The Hindu so don't take it too personaly.. smile

Chibi Boy

Just to ask, have you heard of a cloaking device? Well they have the non-physical version of it.

Bicnarok

our key
well let me no wat u think
if ghosts do exist y would they be here?ghost2

Alliance
I dont thnk they exist.

El_NINO
They exist, Ive seen one.

our key
i wonder y they are here did they do a sin and dont deserve heaven and hell so they are forced to stay on earth or is it more to the point that they want something done thjat they couldnt get done?

Regret
I think this thread will become one fairly quickly.

Alliance
Originally posted by Regret
I think this thread will become one fairly quickly.
I see it now!

Mindship
There is no doubt that we perceive a tiny sliver of the Big Picture. As for a reliable (hopefully valid) interpretation of the peeks we get (as well as what we perceive on a regular basis), that is where Science comes in.

Can Science help us understand the nonempirical dimensions of reality? Theoretically, I would say yes, but a big part of correct application would be to be aware of our own biases.

RZA
Originally posted by El_NINO
They exist, Ive seen one.

Just out of curiosity, was the ghost clothed or naked?

D4th R3v4n
Thats deep... It really is...

LordFear
[I completely concur with that rationalization

LordFear
There are things in this world that man cannot explain nor was it meant for him to know.

debbiejo
Did anyone read the first post???.............

Imperial_Samura
Did anyone read the first post???.............

There was a first post... ok, I've read the first post just now.

RZA
Originally posted by RZA

Can someone who's ever seen a ghost please answer my question. I'm quite curious.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Mindship
There is no doubt that we perceive a tiny sliver of the Big Picture. As for a reliable (hopefully valid) interpretation of the peeks we get (as well as what we perceive on a regular basis), that is where Science comes in.

Can Science help us understand the nonempirical dimensions of reality? Theoretically, I would say yes, but a big part of correct application would be to be aware of our own biases.

Humans arent capable of 'pure' reason, what makes you think that we can acquire non-empirical knowledge?

FoxMeister
Originally posted by RZA
I would say that before the ghost was completely a ghost they would rush to their room and pick their favorite clothes and probably pick a few boardgames. Maybe they even clean the house up a bit before leaving. Who would wanna die in a disgusting looking house. Maybe they call the post office that they are dead. Just so they know not to send anything there. Just to be convenient. I would probably make a sandwhich just whilst I get changed. Could be a long time until you eat again. Probably shine my shoes just before. Tie my shoes very well. The last time you will be able to do them. All of this done in semi-ghost form.

RZA
^ My point precisely.

debbiejo
Originally posted by RZA
Can someone who's ever seen a ghost please answer my question. I'm quite curious. Not me though I know of 3 people that swear by it. Though I've talked to other people that have strange things happen. They seem to resemble either the figure of a woman or man or child, or an orb, or many misty shapes.........or a voice even....some say just a touch or being touched.........strange.

RZA
^ Yes Debbie but my question is are they clothed or naked? The next time you talk to these people who claim to have seen ghosts just ask them that simple question and see what kinda response you get back. If you can see them then they can't be invisible or else you wouldn't be able to see them. And if they have in fact seen them then they should be able to answer that simple question.

Hearing voices is a whole other topic entirely. I think that's called schizophrenia.

debbiejo
Well from what described to me. Some where like very light imprints of someone in clothing, but a few saw something that resembled a white presents floating from out of a wall, through part of a bed that was in the room then out of the wall that lead to the outside......It was small, and little long..

Imperial_Samura
I thought popular mythology on the whole thing has ghosts dresses in the clothing they died in, or clothes somehow important/defining to them.

Why old Governesses who died of malaria always appear in there work clothes or why the young man brutally murdered by his business partner out by the docks before being dumped in the water with rocks in his pockets always appears as if he had been in the water in his blood splattered business suit.

debbiejo
I'm not sure if all these things we see are actually ghosts, but perhaps peeks into some time dimension, or a different vibrational field or freqencies......Maybe there really is no "time."...and these are just imprints of the past imposing on our reality, but in the real reality there is no such thing as time.....Something our solid bodies with our 5 senses don't hardly pick up on.........Hard to explain.

Imperial_Samura
I'm not sure if all these things we see are actually ghosts, but perhaps peeks into some time dimension, or a different vibrational field or freqencies......Maybe there really is no "time."...and these are just imprints of the past imposing on our reality, but in the real reality there is no such thing as time.....Something our solid bodies with our 5 senses don't hardly pick up on.........Hard to explain.

A residual energy the stains reality when one dies.

RZA
Well from what described to me. Some where like very light imprints of someone in clothing

Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
I thought popular mythology on the whole thing has ghosts dresses in the clothing they died in, or clothes somehow important/defining to them.

Why old Governesses who died of malaria always appear in there work clothes or why the young man brutally murdered by his business partner out by the docks before being dumped in the water with rocks in his pockets always appears as if he had been in the water in his blood splattered business suit.

Well, if that is in fact how they are seen a la 'the Sixth Sense'.

Then my obvious question would be, Why would a ghost need or want to wear clothes? Seems pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

So these people claim to have seen clothed ghosts. So the ghost wasn't invisible and neither were his clothes. Seems like pretty well behaved and modest ghosts if you ask me.

I'm sorry but if I were a ghost, I'd walk around naked all the time. If there's anything positive at all that I should be able to get out of dying and becoming a ghost it would at least be having the ability to walk around naked. I'd definitely feel like I'd earned that right.

So, let me get this str8 not only did the person's body spiritualize but they're clothing did as well? or maybe there's a mall where all ghosts go to shop. Yeah that's it, makes perfect sense now. There's a big mall in purgatory where ghosts can shop for clothes only, the prices are a lot higher and the lines are enormously long, there's only 1 cash register open, there are no sales, parking is almost non-existant and all the sales women look like Barbara Streisand.

Srsly, this whole thing about people seeing ghosts is just ridiculous, I don't buy it for a second. Spirits, demons, some kind of strange unseen presence...meh...maybe but clothed ghosts?.. laughing out loud ridiculous.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
A residual energy the stains reality when one dies. Yes, could be since there have been many reports in some areas of seeing Revolutionary soldiers........It's odd how some people can be extra sensitive to see things and others are not.

But some people, a few that have shared with me, have seen what they call light orbs.

As far as the clothings. I don't know.....I have not seen one.

Council#13

That's interesting. Perhaps the Supernatural exist through Frequency B?

JesusIsAlive

debbiejo
Originally posted by Council#13
That's interesting. Perhaps the Supernatural exist through Frequency B? Perhaps that is how it is. It could explain much.

Council#13
Sweet. Have you read Dante's Equation by Jane Jensen? It's cool and is sort of like this frequency thing

debbiejo
No I haven't. Maybe I'll put it on my list. Is it non fiction?

Lord Urizen

M.T. STYLE
I believe at what i see

debbiejo
Meaning you believe that if something calls it's self a demon or an angel you would believe it? OR is it you that is manifesting this energy from your own beliefs or fears....and thus creating your own experience.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.