Angry Hulk (green) vs. Full powered Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
what a match ... two of THE greatest Powerhouses in the Marvel Universe

the most powerful mortal human beeing against.....

the son of Zeus ... prince of power ....

nobody has so much fighting experience than the two... perhaps excluding thing and thor ...

in the beginning.... Herc has good chances to impress Hulk.... but the longer the match will go.... the more it goes to the Hulk

he becomes so angrier that his power will be sheer unlimiteless....

but Hercules is a challenge for everybody.... call it Thor, Juggernaut, Gladiator, Abomination ....

but i would still go ... with the HULK

BENITO
the term your looking for is savage hulk. you may wish to private message Paola to get the title changed

Victor Von Doom
Hulk almost killed Hercules when they met before.

cray z 4 sarah
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Hulk almost killed Hercules when they met before.

i think i know which encounter you are refering to and yeah hulk was kicking herc's ass but hercules cant be killed even if a large portion of his body was destroyed he could still live

Scoobless
Originally posted by Betageuze
he becomes so angrier that his power will be sheer unlimiteless....

i know this will come over as being really picky..... but "sheer unlimiteless"?!?!?!?!........... lol...... you must be able to come up with a better term than that....... maybe using real words....... lol

i apologise in advance for the offence this may cause...... big grin

dominic/wolf
dude yeah that a duble negitive meaning that hulk's power will be limitless go to school !!!! how much can full power herc press any way

cray z 4 sarah
he once lifted the island of manhattan

cray z 4 sarah
hercules that is

Cosmic Cube
Hulk once closed an earthquake fissure with his bare hands. He moved two entire tectonic plates with ease. He is much stronger than Hercules. There is nothing that the Hulk cannot lift.

cray z 4 sarah
hulk is the mightiest mortal but hercules is a god

Victor Von Doom
Maybe so, but Hulk battered him.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by cray z 4 sarah
hulk is the mightiest mortal but hercules is a god

So is Thor. Hulk beats him down too.

cray z 4 sarah
the time hulk battered hercules he was stipped of most of his powers

Cosmic Cube
Hercules could never match Hulk's strength. He will lose.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by cray z 4 sarah
the time hulk battered hercules he was stipped of most of his powers

Don't recall that being the case.

paolo2134
hercules definitely was powered down at that time and i believe if you ask peter david who i think wrote that battle he would agree.I still think hulk would eventually get better of hercules but only after one helluva fight.

Betageuze
sorry... my english is not very well..... but i am sure , you will understand my words... and the meanings of it ;-)..... i do hope so

Heracles
When Hulk beat down Herc he was indeed powered down and mortal.

The full powered Herc has fought the Hulk in the past and the battle was inconclusive.

At the end of the day a full powered Herc can lift in excess of 100 ton's and is Immortal and it took Mr Hyde, Tiger Shark, The Wrecking Crew and Goliath to put him down even after he had been drugged by Black Mamba.

But on saying that Hulk is more durable and heals Quicker so even I a huge Mark for Herc would give it to the Hulk but it would be a lot closer than when he got his ass kicked in mortal form by the Hulk.

IRTMU-Dragon
Uhmm....

Hercules is dramatically powered down, the gods took away almost all of his power, hes down to a class 80 with nowhere to go.

bakerboy
Hulk would win, but herc is pretty close, herc isnt a easy match for nobody and he could give hulk a lot of troubles, but i think that hulk will win. Those two have encounter sometimes in the comics, and it was always a hulk victory or a drawn.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Scoobless
i know this will come over as being really picky..... but "sheer unlimiteless"?!?!?!?!........... lol...... you must be able to come up with a better term than that....... maybe using real words....... lol

i apologise in advance for the offence this may cause...... big grin His English may be shaky but at least we know what he means.
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
There is nothing that the Hulk cannot lift. What about 8 Mjolnirs?

black wolverine
im not formilleier with the marvel herculesi kno the hercules by disney and hulk would own him quick so i say hulk

Betageuze

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
What about 8 Mjolnirs?

Besides that. Or something with infinite mass.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by black wolverine
im not formilleier with the marvel herculesi kno the hercules by disney and hulk would own him quick so i say hulk

lol

Zahit
Originally posted by Heracles
When Hulk beat down Herc he was indeed powered down and mortal.
The full powered Herc has fought the Hulk in the past and the battle was inconclusive.
At the end of the day a full powered Herc can lift in excess of 100 ton's and is Immortal and it took Mr Hyde, Tiger Shark, The Wrecking Crew and Goliath to put him down even after he had been drugged by Black Mamba.
But on saying that Hulk is more durable and heals Quicker so even I a huge Mark for Herc would give it to the Hulk but it would be a lot closer than when he got his ass kicked in mortal form by the Hulk.
My thoughts exactly. Lately Hercules has NOT been given much respect.
He is supposed to be a master of all early greco-roman sports.
That includes boxing and wrestling. With thousands of years of combat
experience to boot. Instead of just punching away, how often do they
show him pulling wrestling maneuvers? Never. Anyone's who's ever
wrestled knows there's more ways of taking someone out than just
punching them out.
In a full-on, properly written Hulk vs Hercules fight, Herc may have
an upper hand in the beginning, but Hulk's strength will eventually
surpass Herc. Now if he applied some killer choke-holds on Hulk
after some well-placed body shots....he could conceivably cause him
to pass out. Of course he'll have to keep himself from getting
knocked the F**K out too...

who?-kid
Originally posted by Heracles
You mean when Hercules was so drunk he could barely stand on his two feet wink .

kgkg
hercules can get full power how??

lol i don't get you guys.

Spiderman at full power what does that mean.

when we say Hulk at full power ( he is mad ) but why say full power for like char that don't increase their base power.

Hulk whould crush Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.