Goku vs Mr Mzlplk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Avalonofthewind
Could Goku top the mischeivous Imp?

He's not known for mentally beating opponents.... and powering up is not going to help him at all...lol

Tormentor_2004
AGAIN!!!!!!!

Tormentor_2004
DBZ ARENT ALLOWED

Avalonofthewind
Relax. This is purely a joke.
I hate DBZ anyway.

DarkMenace
DBZ ARENT ALLOWED!!!!!!!

paeng
Remember that Gokou is an anime and anime can take joke's if you watch DBGT where Gokou has been captured in hell, even hell has no effect on him.

Avalonofthewind
Lobo leaves heaven and hell all the time. So does spawn. Means nothing.
Goku has no chance in this fight...
Imps can do basically anything.

paeng
If Spawn or Lobo is fighting they do nothing on earth except destroy some buildings. But if the Z Warriors fight's the ENTIRE UNIVERSE IS ALWAYS HANGING ON THE BRINK OF DESTRUCTION.

Avalonofthewind
Means nothing to a being that could turn them into popsicles or make evil clones of them with all the dragonballs in hand without breaking a sweat. Imps arent even from the normal universe. They could care less if the universe was on the brink of destruction.

And not all DBZ fights are about the universe on the brink of destruction. Far from it.

Kento
DBZ = Manga = Comics.....

And no way could Gokou outsmart the Imp

paeng
Yeah not all Fights in the DBZ are about the universe on the brink of destruction, It's when they are fighting in the Martial Arts Tournament or just Fighting and Training but the whole world shakes.

Vegeta wants to become the most Strongest in the Universe

Freeza wants to becomce Immortal and to be the Strongest in the Universe

Cell wants to prove he is the strongest in te Universe that's why he had a Tournament

Majin Boo has been sealed because he is a Threat to the Universe.

Kento
And Buu was the only real threat...

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Kento
And Buu was the only real threat...

And he pales in power to Mr Mzlplk. I believe that is where the idea for Buu came from actually.

paeng
Did you really watch Dragonball Z? Or only the Majin Boo Saga

Avalonofthewind
Mr Mzlplk would fit in well into that universe, since he has no real limits.
Have you ever read up on him?
I'm just bringing up a character with ridiculous powers against a series with ridiculous characters. Hense..the fun begins.

paeng
That's exactly is it Mr Mzlplk is ridiculous and DBZ is also ridiculous.

Kento
Originally posted by paeng
Did you really watch Dragonball Z? Or only the Majin Boo Saga

Yea I watched the whole series. And the only person they couldn't beat was Buu without everybody on Earth.

Radditz = Gokou/Piccolo

Nappa = Gokou

Vegeta = Gohan/Yajirobe/Gokou/Krillen

Freeza = Gokou cause Krillen dying/Trunks cause he was just much stronger then any of the Z warriors

Cell = Gohan after Android 16 dying, and Gokou helping out.

Buu = Took Vegeta/Mr. Satan/Gokou/Porunga/Everybody on Earth.

I'd say Buu was the only REAL threat cause he couldn't be killed by a high powered attack

paeng
You say Buu is the only real threat then you really aren't watching DBZ maybe you see it in some fighting games or you just hear stories of your friend.

Kento
I've watched the whole series. Before any of the fighting games were made. They're never any threat cause next to Radditz the person just got stronger then the villain unlike Buu.

Avalonofthewind
Either way Mr Mzlplk owns them all.

Kento
The imp owns anybody. He made Joker ruler of the world, and made it that crazy place, and Joker killed bats a different way each nite...Yea no way Gokou outsmarts him.

paeng
You say Freeza isn't a threat just because they were in Nemic
And Cell because he made a Tournament
Are you really analyzing what you are saying this is just a simple explanation Vegeta is stronger than Radditz, Freeza is much more stronger than Vegeta in the Saiyan and Freeza Saga. If you will not answer serioulsly then why go on with the Topic

Kento
No they weren't a threat cause SSJ Gokou easily beat Freeza up on Namek.

Cell was easily overpowered by a SSJ2 Gohan.

Radditz wasn't overpowered but over cocky, and that let Gokou grab him so Piccolo could kill him.

Androids woulda been a threat had they not really been evil unlike in the future that Trunks had cause they would have killed them all easily before they got powered up.

20 & 19 were just weak.

Babidi was weak but strong in Magic but couldn't do anything without Buu so no big threat.

Buu he just kept getting stronger along with the Z fighters. Fat Buu was no threat cause ssj3 Gokou could have killed him, Super Buu would have been no threat has Vegetto not wanted to be absorbed.

Kid Buu only real threat cause they couldn't out power him. If Vegeta had not have been smart, and Mr. Satan had of died, and Dende hadn't of got Gokou back to full power to put more energy into the spirit bomb then the universe would have been destroyed.

paeng
ARE YOU REALLY ANALYZING
You know how hard Gokou fight Freeza
And Gohan becomes powerful because making them angry is just making them really strong
And Saiyans grow stronger and stronger after they're last battles

You're just one of many Fanboys who will just say I like that hero so I'll vote for that one. If you will answer any stupid answers in here I will not answer anymore in this topic because it will be useless to go on.

nigel45
Tron, Poala, I know you guys are busy, but pleeeeeasee????

paeng
Who is Tron and Poala???

nigel45
Don't worry about it.

paeng
OK

Kento
Originally posted by paeng
ARE YOU REALLY ANALYZING
You know how hard Gokou fight Freeza
And Gohan becomes powerful because making them angry is just making them really strong
And Saiyans grow stronger and stronger after they're last battles

You're just one of many Fanboys who will just say I like that hero so I'll vote for that one. If you will answer any stupid answers in here I will not answer anymore in this topic because it will be useless to go on.

I don't like the Imp.

And Gokou fought Freeza hard, and was loosing but he got the power cause Krillen died that Freeza was not a threat anymore. Just Gokou's noble nature allowed him to live.

And Gohan ALWAYS became uberpowerful when he was angry until after the Buu saga...and Still he easily was whooping up on Cell until Cell decided to go kill himself. And even then with one arm cause of Vegeta he defeated Cell with a Kamehameha.

Saiyans grow stronger when they get there butts kicked..only Gohan grew stronger with anger cause of his potential never being reached.

They were powerful yes, and would have been threats if Gohan hadn't of been uber powerful when mad, and Gokou hadn't of gotten ssj by Krillen's death.

Buu No matter what Kid Buu was a threat cause Nobody could overpower him.

paeng
This is just an example of what you were saying

Doomsday is not a Threat
Darkseid is not a Threat

Why did the Z Warriors fight Freeza, Cell, Majin Buu if they are not a threat? That is a very simple question
Why do Batman catch criminals why Do Superman beats superhuman beings if they are not threat? Are you getting my point here?
Why do they fight if there is no threat?

This Topic is "USELESS" because you are not listening and analyzing what you are saying.

Kento
^^; Point there. But Darkseid, and Doomsday are still threats.

Freeza, Cell, Radditz...they are all unthreats after there saga ended. They were at one time sure but that didn't last long. That's what I'm saying really. If they ever came back it be like nice to see ya die...simple as that. Kid Buu is back as Ubuu, and able to match Gokou..which makes no sense cause with Ubuu training he should be stronger then Gokou...its like Gokou is the only one who got tougher, and Ubuu stayed the same or Gokou just got stronger a lot faster.

Avalonofthewind
The imp doesnt exactly have a huge fanbase, but he's a lot more powerful than the DBZ warriors.
Also, if you have to lose to get stronger...you still lost! There is also no guarantee that when you come back, your opponent wont also be stronger and beat you again.
By this logic, Doomsday would beat ALL the DBZ warriors after being beat once as he would be immune to their powers.

paeng
It does'nt mean that because Freeza, Cell and many other DBZ villains they will become weak infact they'd just stayed there with they're strentgh. And Gokou and the others beating them in other Saga's is because they are still continuing the're training. And remember that 7 year have passed since DBGT and UUb was born so there are a 7 year gap of training between Gokou and Uub.

paeng
And Doomsday can be easily beaten by Gokou because he is a slow monster. Now you tell me if there is a DBZ enemy that is slow.

Swanky-Tuna
He wasn't slow.

Kento
Ubuu was born with all the power of Kid Buu though just like Gohan he had hidden potential, and even in that ten years Gokou wasn't able to stand up to Ubuu.

And Doomsday is faster then Flash, cannot be harmed by Ki, and is much stronger then Superman. How can Gokou beat him??

Paola
No DBZ characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.