Episode 3 Merchandise [Merged]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mist
What have you got/are you getting?

I got the chess set, anakin unleashed, agen kolar and grievous basic figs and a yoda mouse pad. im getting more stuff this week!

Ben-Kenobi
I Got all figures series 1 & 2 , Anakin Jedi Star Fighter, Obi-Wan Star Fighter, arc 170 Starfighter Lava Vader, Holovader, All Unleashe Grev, ani,obi, Comic Book, Novel.

LanİeWindu™
Nice idea Mist.

Everybody make a proper list and let us know what you have so far, then we can all compare and discuss the items.

I myself only have:

General Grievous Sneak Peek figure
Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith official novelization (It's on order)

I'm kinda low on cash and I live too far away from any stores to get there, especially in my crappy car.

Mist
oh, i got the grievous preview as well.....i was gonna get the novel but i dont trust myself, so ill wait. this week im gonna get some more basic figures and the other 2 unleashed.

Ben-Kenobi
o i forgot about the previews, i got them 2

Jedi Priestess
I crawled over a ton of people to get the last bloody Trivia Pursuit game. People were going beserk.

Mist
laughing i didnt see any of those games....

omg, i saw this cardboard vader, and when you walk past he says stuff like 'the force is strong with this one'. an old guy walked past and it scared the hell outta him laughing

LanİeWindu™
laughing out loud

Ben-Kenobi
laughing out loud

Mist
has anyone opened the figures out of the box yet? i dont know whether to keep sealed or take out....theyd look so good on my desk....

HOBBE5
I got: (By the way, I already had a thread on this)

Action Figures: 3 3/4

2 Obi
2 Ani
2 Ani turned to Vader
2 Vader
2 Emperor
2 Grevious
1 Special Grevious
1 Chewy
1 Mace
1 Grev Battle Droid
1 Crystal Yoda
1 Lava Vader

Gonna get Obi starfighter and Special Preview Grev tomorrow, as well as Dooku and other Ani and Obi which wont come out till later.

By the way, 1 set for play, the other goes away.............to be sold later, just like the others from EP1 and 2 that I still have. All from the second sets have never been touched and the boxes are in mint condition. Mmmm, I smell money.

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by Mist
has anyone opened the figures out of the box yet? i dont know whether to keep sealed or take out....theyd look so good on my desk....

I like to keep mine in their original packaging, but whenever possible I get duplicates, so I can set up a diorama with an opened figure set.

SlipknoT
Well I sure cant wait to get ahold of the extra large condoms smile

Mist
leave our forum you wanka

LanİeWindu™
SlipknoT, please do not post things like that in the SW Episode III forum.

Mist
does anyone know if there is a quinlan vos figure? hes my fav character, and i HAVE to get a figure

Crazy88No.1
I have the Episode III Graphic Novel & a Grievous figure big grin *needs more*

SlipknoT

LightSaber_Part
Good grief, every one here have bought a ton of action figures.
I only bought two at Wal-mart. (at midnight)
Anakin (Lightsaber attack) and obi-Wan (Slashing attack)

DarthAJ
I have only bought two. Obi-wan #36 or #37 and Emperor Palpatine #12. They both are really cool looking. but if you want a Obi figure get the #2 one cause this one has a dead leg.

LightSaber_Part
Originally posted by DarthAJ
I have only bought two. Obi-wan #36 or #37 and Emperor Palpatine #12. They both are really cool looking. but if you want a Obi figure get the #2 one cause this one has a dead leg.

Obi #36-#37??? I thought there was only a #1 and one more. (I don't know what that other obi number is)

DCLXVI
I only got four:
-Clone Trooper
-An Obi-Wan Figure
-Anakin with Hood & Cloak

There was this guy at Toys 'R' Us in a wheelchair that sat in front of the display with a HUGE box in his hands, and he wouldn't budge. I was afraid I might offend him if I told him to move aside, so I missed out on all the good stuff. no

BTW> Was anyone able to get the Clone Commander Figure? confused
On the Official Site, it said it was coming out today, while elsewhere, it says it is coming out in August, May....etc.
It's on sale on eBay here: Clone Commander - eBay
I think I'll get my Bro' to bid on this....wink

LightSaber_Part
Originally posted by DCLXVI
I only got four:
-Clone Trooper
-An Obi-Wan Figure
-Anakin with Hood & Cloak

There was this guy at Toys 'R' Us in a wheelchair that sat in front of the display with a HUGE box in his hands, and he wouldn't budge. I was afraid I might offend him if I told him to move aside, so I missed out on all the good stuff. no

BTW> Was anyone able to get the Clone Commander Figure? confused
On the Official Site, it said it was coming out today, while elsewhere, it says it is coming out in August, May....etc.
It's on sale on eBay here: Clone Commander - eBay
I think I'll get my Bro' to bid on this....wink
is that commander Bly? because it sure does look like him. (but then again he is a clone)

Imaginary
I only bought an Obi basic fig, the VD and I'm getting a tshirt when they come out.

DCLXVI
Lightsaber_PArt> It said so on the OS, but in the VD, it just shows a generic Clone Commander with that armour, so I think he's just that: a generic Clone Commander....

Darth Plagueis
I am a sucker for ships and got both Jedi starfighters (amazed that they weren't just repaints of one another), the ARC 170 (COOL ship!!!) and six basic figures...was all I could afford until next week.

Imaginary
I want my ROTS tshirt! cry

cal31
Just got the Grevious and Mace Windu basic figures, and also picked up the Teaser poster while I was there.

Imaginary
Eep I forgot to look for posters...

LightSaber_Part
Originally posted by cal31
Just got the Grevious and Mace Windu basic figures, and also picked up the Teaser poster while I was there.

WHAT!!!!!!
did you go to a wal-mart or Target??

tpaquin
I went to Wal Mart just to check it out(I had seven dollars in my pocket and didn't want to restrict myself.) I saw middle-aged men buying out entire shelves of this stuff for themselves. It was beautiful.

Imaginary
I was wandering through Kmart looking for the SW aisle, and then i was looking at the floor and I saw an SW logo with an arrow eek! I followed the arrow and found my beloved SW crap section happy

Moral: Follow the arrow!

smoker4
Originally posted by tpaquin
I went to Wal Mart just to check it out(I had seven dollars in my pocket and didn't want to restrict myself.) I saw middle-aged men buying out entire shelves of this stuff for themselves. It was beautiful.

laughing

DeVi| D0do
I'm gonna go to Kmart tomorrow to check out all the stuff big grin

Imaginary
It's a wonderful sight I tells ya eek!

LightSaber_Part
I just wish I had money to spend on these things.

DeVi| D0do
yeah... that would help wink

smoker4
Money?

http://www.first-steps.info/images/shoplifting.jpg

Mist
laughing

DCLXVI
laughing out loud>Smoker.....stick out tongue

Alliance
I got the Episode III novelization and the Episode III Art Book on order. Also picked a bunch of the new legos to finish off the collection.

Imaginary
Originally posted by smoker4
Money?

http://www.first-steps.info/images/shoplifting.jpg

hysterical

DCLXVI
Update:
Ordering the RotS: VD as I write....and my Bro' is going to bid on that eBay Clone Commander for me using his eBay Account....and then I'll have to pay him back.....stick out tongue

smoker4
I love ebay, you can buy anything and i mean anything lol

DCLXVI
Smoker> laughing out loud
I once bought a pancake with the face of Jesus on it....
....but it dried out on the plane over. stick out tongue

Mist
laughing laughing

ill sell you my used toilet paper, it looks like darth vader.

smoker4
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

DCLXVI
hysterical
Lol....no, I'm not crazy, I wouldn't buy a Pancake - though Mist's offer is inticing.....stick out tongue

Mist
it even says 'the force is strong with this one'

DCLXVI
hysterical
Oh mercy.....

Mist
big grin ok

LightSaber_Part
I did go to hastings this morning to get the VD (because it was $14) but they where all out sad, all they had was a ton of the Revenge of the sith movie books (Matthew Stover) and one making of ROTS and one Art of Revenge.
so I am very sadcry

DCLXVI
My Chapters didn't have the RotS: Novelization. no
I'll get that next week. wink

Imaginary
There was so much of everything... droolio

EDIT: I am my own Grammar Nazi laughing out loud

DCLXVI
"Grammar, heil!" stick out tongue

Three Owls
those star wars lotto tickets are addicting!(not sure which part though, the gambling, or the star wars images)

good thing i'm no longer a minor so I can waste my money away on these as much as I want!

Mist
i want some ep3 tattoos......grievous on my arm would look cool......(temp ones of coursewink)

DCLXVI
Three Owls> laughing out loud
Mist> Temporary?!?
Pfft, lightweight. stick out tongue

Mist
hey, if the guy sneezes or something, itll muck it upwink im only 17 as well, so no deal for me anyway.

Imaginary
Mist let's go forge parental permission and head to the nearest tattoo parlour stick out tongue

DCLXVI
Damn minors! stick out tongue

Mist
Originally posted by DCLXVI
Damn minors! stick out tongue

hey hey, at least i dont look like a nerd running around shopping for sw crapstick out tongue being underage has advantages, people dont care if you go shopping buying yoda merchandisestick out tongue

HOBBE5
What's with this Clone Commander figure?

I talked to a couple people about this, concerning what they're getting, and they keep mentioning that figure. Is it on a limited run or something?

Nick Gillard: You know what a Clone Commander is? A Clone Trooper painted red.

DCLXVI
Mist> laughing out loud
HOBBE5> The toy is rare....concerning Nick Gillard's comment: NO.
A Clone Commander is that: A Clone Commander, similar in rank to a General. wink

Mist
on the site with the toys, it says theres a clone commander, but it doesnt show it, it says coming soon.

so we are wondering of anyone has it or if its out yet.

DCLXVI
On the OS: CargoBay, it said April 02, for North American Retailers....but I can't find it....

HOBBE5
Actually, that was a joke concerning what Nick said in one of the ep 2 docs about r4's and r2's. I just twisted it for that, cuz it is similiar. smile

DCLXVI
Oh. stick out tongue

vader519
Did the graphic novel come out today, because I have been to many stores and they have said they do not have it yet.

cal31
Originally posted by LightSaber_Part
WHAT!!!!!!
did you go to a wal-mart or Target?? wal-mart

Lord Tyrant
I have so many things...........

PSky_walker
wow guys!! I would like to have all those things, but I don't think that WalMart Mexico has all those, anyways, I'll check it out tomorrow

Mist
nice sig you got there, and tyrant as well.

LightSaber_Part
Originally posted by cal31
wal-mart

aw, I forgot to look while I was there.

Ben-Kenobi
Im getting ready to go out again justa few more things to go and my checklist is full.

PSky_walker
I'm getting frenetic right now

vader476
hey hwop do you add an avatar

PSky_walker
I was wondering that too

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by vader476
hey hwop do you add an avatar

Next time please post a question of this nature in the News & Questions forum located at the bottom of the page. smile

The answer to your question, my good man, is simple.

Go into your User CP (or if you are on KMC Black it's labeled Profile) located near the top of every page on KMC. Click Edi Options, scroll down and you will see an area about Avatars, you can choose from some already on the KMC servers, or add your own. Avatar sizes are as follows:

64 x 64 pixels if you are new here.
85 x 85 pixels if you have been here for 1 year.
100 x 100 pixels if you have been here for 2 years or more. (Or if you are a moderator)

If you have an image that is bigger than the appropriate size, but you want to use it as an avatar, use the Avatar Creator to re-size the image to KMC specifications.

PSky_walker
yeah I found the way, tx anyways lancewindu

LanİeWindu™
You mean I typed all that out for nothing? mad

If you need me I'll be in my trailer. diva

PSky_walker
ouch! don't get mad, maybe it can be useful to the guy above me

LanİeWindu™
I was kidding, I'm here to help you guys with any questions.

PSky_walker
haha funny, tx I wont hesitate about it wink

Darth Plagueis
See Lance? If we really want to talk about the toys....

Mist
...or the books, or the board games, or the stationary, or the bedcovers, or the posters, or the clothing.....

Mist
big grin

Crazy88No.1
I just bought the Episode III Theatrical Poster today smile

Alliance
What do you guys think is better, the Visual Dictionary or the Cross Sections?

I can't decide...and I can only afford to buy ONE right now.

LanİeWindu™
Visual Dictionary

Darth Subjekt
so Lance, other posts aside, the Visual dictionary is better? and the novelization is available?

Alliance, thats a dope ass sig, i like it........ the color is badass

LanİeWindu™
I haven't seen both of the books, IE Visual Dictionary or Incredible Cross Sections, but looking back at TPM and AOTC, I always thought that the Bisual Dictionary was the best read. I like them both, but VD is the best. (VD...laughing out loud, that didn't come out right)

And yeah, the novelization is available as of yesterday. I bought my copy already, but I'm not reading it until after I see the film.

Darth Subjekt
Is it supposed to contain more than the movie as far as dialog and extra insight, or is it just the movie in text form? oh and how much is it going for?

smoker4
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/smoker4/lil-jonblinging.png

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
Is it supposed to contain more than the movie as far as dialog and extra insight, or is it just the movie in text form? oh and how much is it going for?

It will have some of the deleted scenes in it, just like TPM and AOTC novels (that's why I love them).

It's going for $15.97 at Wal-Mart.

Darth Subjekt
ok thanks. Yea i never got the other ones, but if it has deleted scenes then ill have to go scoop that up.

LanİeWindu™
I totally recommend the novels, it adds so much more to the story.

Darth Subjekt
Is the AOTC one any better than TPM one? I didnt really like TPM , but if its worth it to get it then i will. I just imagine that AOTC should be better. Whats your thoughts?

LanİeWindu™
Definately AOTC's novel.

Let me just say that when Anakin killed the Tusken Raiders, it gives full detail. big grin

bilb
MIDNIGHT MADNESS!!!!

i got: Obi Wan (lightsaber attack), Obi & Boga, Trivial Pursuit DVD game, Mace figure, Vis Dic, Making of Book, Scrapbook, Movie Storybook, Calendar, teaser poster, Darth Tater, GG wheel bike, set with light up vader pin/notepad/tin/folder...skittles, vader water bottles, and more.. I CANT remeber it all!! Had a blast tho!! Of course me & my friend were the ONLY girls at Walmart!! All those folks were going nuts!! Loved it!! They were also giving away Attactix figs so I got 4 of those!! (clone trooper, arc trooper, Plo Koon & Tarfull!! ) Going to get more today!! big grin

Darth Subjekt
damn bilb, i need to come hang out with you and go shopping...theres nothing around here yet...sad

PSky_walker
that's cool, here in Mexico I just found some basic figures and the unleashead ones, no posters, no calendars, no books, it really stinks!!!

vanyoda
I just bought Making of ROTS and Art of ROTS,
the Art of ROTS book is amazing.

zavin
has somebody bought the novel already?

HOBBE5
Who bought both or either Obi and Anakin's starfighter.

I went back today and got Obi's.

master sifadius
so far I only have greivous. Probably going to get more.

Julie
I bought grievous, Bail Organa, Mon Mothma, and yoda

Three Owls
HA! I just won $50 on one of those lotto scratchers! That's enough to either :buy a bunch of merchandise...OR...EVEN MORE SCRATCHERS!!!!

LanİeWindu™
Merchandise...

The odds of you winning a scratcher in the next few days again is very low.

Three Owls
...I feel lucky...

Julie
go for the action figures or even better go for the video games

Mist
which obi wan figure is the best to get? theres a few to choose from...

theshakl
anyone buy the Unleashed Figures???

BAILY
Number 1 Obi is ok looking..... the Jedi Kick Obi is pretty cool too... but if I were you Mist, Wait for Number 56 Obi.... he comes with his cloak.. the likeness is awesome and it is the Pilot figure too

BAILY
Originally posted by theshakl
anyone buy the Unleashed Figures???

I got all three of them.... the Obi is the best of them all

Mist
ok, ill get anakin with the cloak as well, that looks cool.

bilb
Also got the collector edition 12 inch Giant Vader pez today!! It is too cool!!! Good God I'm a geek no expression

Mist
big grin as are most of us here...big grin

HOBBE5
Baily is there a pic of #56 Obi with cloak.

I hate when they do that. I don't see why the other figures couldn't have cloaks, which I'm assuming they're cloth, instead of nothing, or those crappy plastic ones. But I guess Lucas likes to milk as much money out of us as possible.

BAILY
Yes there is Hobbe5..... I will return with a nice huge pic for ya

zavin
has anyone bought the anakin with blue and red sabers?

BAILY
I have

DarthAJ
yes, you mean #2? It sucks so bad. The limbs are floppy. The action feature takes away from the quality. He can barely strike a pose with both arms. He sucks. I suggest maybe getting the Mustafar versions or any of the ones without an action feature.

BAILY
That Mustafar one is the one to get, trust me guys.... just wow!!!

zavin
and what does the red saber holster is like? like the darth vader one?

BAILY
Here ya go Hobbe5..... this is Red Leader Obi-Wan Kenobi #56.... nice eh?

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/General_Yoda2/basic_figures_download2.jpg

HOBBE5
Nice! But, is that a plastic cloak? Its hard to tell, but looks to be. Did you get that from that one big setup pic of all the figures.

I got both versions of the Obi's and Anakin's, if that's what the recent discussion is about.

BAILY
it is plastic and it comes off easily too by the looks of it...

HOBBE5
is that all figures pic still up somewhere, like at sirsteve. I wanted to check out all the figures for all the waves again

BAILY
I got a huge 13 MB file, which is a huge poster of all the figures.... I got it off one of the Online Retailer Sites.. I forget.. Entertainment Earth or something??

HOBBE5
I could find a large version of all, but saw this.

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HS85173E

Anakin in black cloak and black garb, ready to slaughter. Now that's the one I want, instead of that stupid one with the half robe and slashing action.

BAILY
Hobbe5, this is the definitive Anakin

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/General_Yoda1/Anakin_actionfigure.jpg

BAILY
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/General_Yoda1/swrotsposter.jpg

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by BAILY
Hobbe5, this is the definitive Anakin

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/General_Yoda1/Anakin_actionfigure.jpg

I want the burnt Anakin...where can I find him???

BAILY
When I find out, you will know

LanİeWindu™
Damn I want that figure, no matter what the cost.

Imaginary
The Anakin Ultimate Villain was like 99 AUD... stupid exchange rate!

theshakl
anything else you would like to add about the unleashed figures...

HOBBE5
Yeah, I can't wait to get that one.

Did you see THE DEFINITIVE ONE THOUGH.

Anakin on the table being put together to become Vader. Table moves up and down, and you can play with the straps. Completely badass.

What pisses me off though, and I don't know whether it would do much, but at Target, Sat morning, I saw a Grevious with the collector cup and it was the only one, which was on a cart with a bunch of other non star wars stuff. I was thinking of buying it because it came with the cape, but was running short on cash, and didn't bother with it.

Yet now I find that it hasn't been released yet. I'm somewhat kicking myself, because it could've been a collector item which I might have gotten a good price on ebay or something.

BAILY
Wave 2 of Unleashed

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/General_Yoda2/HS85176Blg.jpg

HOBBE5
I forgot where the original full pic was with all the extras for the Vader on table.

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/images/AUTOIMAGES/HS85182Blg.jpg

macgeek2005
what the hell?

Mist
is that yoda one from kashyyyk

HOBBE5
forget yoda, check out Vader.

BAILY
Vader looks a little burned out.....

Mist
he had a hard day at workstick out tongue

lucasfilm
i got the starwars cereal!!! both boxes!!
actually got them before i got the action figures.. like last thursday or wednesday...

WANNA SEE??????

Mist
yep. what type of cereal?

lucasfilm
LIKE "STARWARS" CEREAL... its like cheerios with marshmallows...
EXTREMELY GOOOOOD i had my first bowl this morning

ill upload in a sec

lucasfilm
http://img229.exs.cx/img229/7618/p40404180jv.th.jpg
http://img229.exs.cx/img229/6752/p40404219ub.th.jpg
http://img229.exs.cx/img229/3534/p40404190su.th.jpg

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>