Gundam Wing vs MechaGodzillas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kontraz
Okay, take the 5 gundams (EW Versions) and pair them off against the 5 variations of mechagodzilla (yes, i know this is more than 3 on 3, but since its an actual team deal, i didnt know if it applied)

since the mecha G's arent as popular, i'll give a breif description of each...

1) Mechagodzilla I: This is the old one from the 70s. Has finger missles and can shoot electric beams from eyes and chest. is diamond-coated and able to resist almost all damage.

2) Mechagodzilla II: the '92 version. Still has the finger missles, but has increased flying speed, plasma lasers from eyes, electrical blasts from chest. can fire electrical prods that paralyze enemy.

3) Mechagodzilla IIIa: 2003 version. Innerstructure is the skeleton of original Godzilla. Can fly faster than all other Mecha-Gs. Uses a "dna computer system" that allows it to calculate more combat possibilities and attack 100x faster than any other computer (similar to zero-system). Fires missles from back, has two plasma canons on shoulders, extendable wristblad that can be electrically charged, fires electrical blasts from mouth, plasma lasers from wrists, and can fire absolute-zero canon from chest (capable of destroying any material at the sub-atomic level)

4) Mechagodzilla IIIb: slightly slower than a, but uses an even faster computer system. Still has missles from back and electrical blast from mouth. Absolute zero canon has been replaced by an extremely powerful electrical blast from chest. Hands can act as drills.

5) Mechagodzilla (DH): the darkhorse version. Carries insanely powerful laser cannons on shoulders (each about the equal of a buster canon). Can withstand most physical and energy attacks.

so..... how would this one go???

Blair Wind
which versions are we using with the gundam... the originals or the second ones??i dont think it matters but....

1. Quatre gundam i think would vs this one and win becuase of pure strategic knowledge.
2. Trowa would completely kick ass....
3. Duo would face him cuz hes fastest...and win cuz hes the GOD OF DEATH!!!!
4. Chinese guy wins
5. Wing Zero wins...period

Nataku8188
All the gundams can stand up to the buster rifle with relatively no damage. The godzillas are done.

black wolverine
gundam all da way

Kontraz
Note: i said the endless waltz versions. And seeing as heero's gundam was destroyed by using the buster rifle, i'd imagine that whoever's on the receiving end would take a helluva lotta damage as well.

I'm still pulling for the Mecha G's. Some are nearly invlunerable to energy fire, which makes most of the gundams worthless against them. Heavyarms is the only real problem, but I dont think it would be able to outmaneuver some of either Mecha G III's weapons...

The Flash
I can't remember what happened in the movie, but I know that the Wing Zero would own them all.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Kontraz
Note: i said the endless waltz versions. And seeing as heero's gundam was destroyed by using the buster rifle, i'd imagine that whoever's on the receiving end would take a helluva lotta damage as well.

I'm still pulling for the Mecha G's. Some are nearly invlunerable to energy fire, which makes most of the gundams worthless against them. Heavyarms is the only real problem, but I dont think it would be able to outmaneuver some of either Mecha G III's weapons...

Note that heero's gundam was destroyed by using the buster rifle, after a heated battle with Wufei, and reentering the atmosphere. He was also under fire from multiple serpents, and the backlash of the localized double buster rifle shot was what destroyed his suit. After three shots.

Now, as far as EW vs Regular goes, it has been cited that the suits are the original ideas for the gundams, and as such represent their pilots to the max. For example, Heavyarms kai custom (EW) has a LOT more weaponry than Heavyarms kai (Normal) but lacks the wristblade. Gundam Nataku loses his flamethrowers and tail blaster, but gains increased dragon-claw length and they now function as shields. In other words, the suits' strengths are increased and their weaknesses are as well.

Wing Zero Custom- Double buster rifle fired without zero system had an accuracy that was within 1/100th of a unit (Centimeter if you watch it in japanese) The suit can withstand the heat caused by re-entry of the atmosphere.

Deathscythe Hell Custom- Has an active radar and visiual cloaking system, rendering him effectively invisible. Has shown the ability to simple beat his opponent with the butt of his scythe, and can simple slice the limbs from the enemy suits at the joints.

Heavyarms Kai Custom- Sports the following weaponry;
2x vulcan
2x machine cannon
4x chest gatling
2x dual gatling gun
36x homing missile
52x micro missile
Can outmanuever the Mecha-Gs with no problem, obviously if you watch GW you'll know the scene where he leaps into the air, does a 1080 (3 spins) and lands.

Sandrock Kai Custom- Uses dual shortels which are simply BIG ASS scythes. These have cut through Neo-Titanium alloy like it was nothing. Walks through enemy fire like it's a joke, and is quite graceful with its maneuvers. In one scene it uses its thrusters to lift a total weight of 17.2 tons (Not including it's own weight), stop, bash the two offending serpents off and slice them both apart in mid-air.

Nataku- Dragon-claw weaponry will be able to tear the limbs from the enemies, unlike Wing Zero, reenetered the atmosphere with no addictional covering (Zero used its wings) Dragon-claw shields can stand up to any weaponry the enemies use, as a simple buster rifle has shown to do little to no damage to gundanium. Note that it took a shot from Barge space fortress to ALMOST destroy wing gundam, when it wasn't even attempting to defend.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.