here is wat the blurred text on the Darth Vader page of the VD says.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Da_Guru
Here is wat the blurred text says:

Awakened from his life altering reconstruction on a gleaming table in Sidious's labrotory, Anakin learns that Padme is dead-most likely by his own hand. His subsequent scream destroys nearly everything in the lab, including most of the med droids. The realization that he has killed the person he loved most will haunt him for the rest of his life.

Nothing new as you can see but I knoew everyone was dying to know wat it said so I posted it because as you know I could find out because I have the Visual Dictionary. If you have any further questions or querys concerning the Visual Dictionary or Incredibly cross-sections plz dont hesitate to ask.

NoMeN
cool! thanks a lot! big grin

Jedi Priestess
Im not going to read this as Im avoiding this stuff, I am however going to scream if you dont quit making new threads everythime a thought pops into your head. We have a visual dictionary thread already, please use the search button in the future.

The Inkeeper
JP, speaking of screaming, thats what its about yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.