Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

baddspellahl4
is there any one with magneto's powers that can defeat him. people who don't count include people who can absrob copy etc. other powers, to people who can have any power they want and 3. people who's power comes form an item such as a hammer or a sword.

Swanky-Tuna
You mean another person with the power of magnetism/everything? Like Polaris? Or if two magnetos fought or what?

Lord S
Joseph (remember him?) was a clone of Magneto...but he was much more powerful.

Scoobless
he wasn't more powerful, he just used his powers with less regard for his own safety

Victor Von Doom
What in the...

Alpha Centauri
The man is mentally ill.

-AC

Lord S
Who's mentally ill?

Originally posted by Scoobless
he wasn't more powerful, he just used his powers with less regard for his own safety Yeah you're right, but his disregard for his own safefy made him more dangerous.

"So what I told you was true...from a certain point of view". - Obi-wan Kenobi

Scoobless
Originally posted by Lord S
Who's mentally ill?

Yeah you're right, but his disregard for his own safefy made him more dangerous.

"So what I told you was true...from a certain point of view". - Obi-wan Kenobi

it also made him more dead........ wink

Lord S
A sad moment in comic history...laughing out loud

demigawd
lol, I'm not sure I get the question. I guess he's asking if there's a more power wielder of magnetism around than Magneto. Joseph was said to be, but that was because he exercised no restraint. Ditto with Zaladane, who struck out at Magneto with primal savagery that he was completely unprepared for. A case may also be made for Siena Blaze.

In the end, Zaladane and Joseph both lost to Magneto because his control and intelligence were superior.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.