Krypton Site April Fool's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheFanboy
I don't know if anyone else here is a regular reader at Krypton Site but they got me yesterday with their annual April Fools joke. I honestly thought their report about two regulars leaving for season 5 was legit and I had it narrowed down to Chloe and Pa Kent before I went to the link and found I had been had.

Oh well I'm sure they'll get me next year too. mad

Mr Parker
The site administrater there and the mods are such nazis.They only make mods there if you dont like Lana and they pat people on the back who bash her and anytime people bash Chloe at that site the mods tell them to knock it off.such nazis.Thats why I never go there anymore.

TheFanboy
Originally posted by Mr Parker
The site administrater there and the mods are such nazis.They only make mods there if you dont like Lana and they pat people on the back who bash her and anytime people bash Chloe at that site the mods tell them to knock it off.such nazis.Thats why I never go there anymore.

They do seem to be biased for Chloe, go there and you would think everyone wanted Chloe to learn Clark's secret. I would've much prefered Lana or Lex. Heck I wanted Lionel or Lois before I wanted Chloe.

If you stay away from the forums it has a lot to enjoy though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.