hyperstorm vs anyone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dominic/wolf
who in all of comicdom can take the great and limitless power of hyperstorm

Cosmic Cube
Details?

Scoobless
Franklin Richards?...... i don't know........ who IS Hyperstorm anyway?

DigiMark007
I'm pretty sure he's Reed's son from another reality...or something like that. Richards (both Reed and Franklin) have run into him at least, and he kept Reed as a prisoner for a while, but he isn't as powerful as Franklin....so Scoob would be right.

LT, Pheonix, Galactus...the other uber-powerful people. Then probably guys like Tyrant, Sentry, Beyonder, Ego, Kubik, etc. From what I know Hyperstorm is somewhere around Skyfather level...give or take some.

-DM

P.S. I hate giving less than definitive answers like this one...but with so many characters (like Hyperstorm) who aren't fully developed and haven't fought enough (at least that I've read)...then it's hard to pinpoint them exactly in terms of overall power.

Wynndar
he is the son of Franklin Richards and Rachel Summers from another timeline...Richards level intelligence and i cant really think of a humanoid with power quite like him...i guess u could describe his power level as Sentry-like...but i have seen him show off a lot more than sentry...he temporarily beat Doom and Richards...although they came back and beat him...right now, for the time being, he is just getting his power sucked up by a Galactus from his reality...he has enough power to satisfy Galactus' hunger.

Molecule man
But is he more powerful than his father or what?

guy222
Originally posted by dominic/wolf
who in all of comicdom can take the great and limitless power of hyperstorm

First Fallen

Board Walker
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I'm pretty sure he's Reed's son from another reality...or something like that. Richards (both Reed and Franklin) have run into him at least, and he kept Reed as a prisoner for a while, but he isn't as powerful as Franklin....so Scoob would be right.

LT, Pheonix, Galactus...the other uber-powerful people. Then probably guys like Tyrant, Sentry, Beyonder, Ego, Kubik, etc. From what I know Hyperstorm is somewhere around Skyfather level...give or take some.

-DM

P.S. I hate giving less than definitive answers like this one...but with so many characters (like Hyperstorm) who aren't fully developed and haven't fought enough (at least that I've read)...then it's hard to pinpoint them exactly in terms of overall power.

He really is beyond skyfather Digi, he has full control of the forces of creation, as well as full control and access to the hyper realm. He also has the potential for the phoenix force in him because of his mother, and he has intelligence and tact that surpasses both Reed and Doom combined.

He defeated his father Adult Frankling Richards (Psi-Lord), and was only defeated because Reed trapped him at the end of his fight with psi lord. What Reed did was trap both Galactus and Hyperstorm together and they began to perpetually siphon one another, and he left them like so; in a eternal stalemate.

But Hyperstorm escaped, because Galactus has been in recent comics free, so thus they found a way out of their stalemate.

Also as mr. Master has shown in excessive detail, Phoenix has shown by feats to be no greater then a skyfather if even at that.

boriquaking55
Batm, er........god

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/4354/1qb1.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
didn't Galactus eat Hyperstrom at some piont (or maybe my memory is failing)

Board Walker
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
didn't Galactus eat Hyperstrom at some piont (or maybe my memory is failing)

No he never did, thats a rumor on this forum that Galactus just ate and feed off of a helpless hyperstorm.

what happened was, is that hyperstorm was battling father Franklin Richards (he was in adult form was called Psi-Lord), Hyperstorm was defeating him, untill Reed intervened toward the end and sucker trapped hyperstorm.

In doing so he trapped both Galactus and Hyperstorm with one pebble so to put it, they both began to eternally siphon one another feeding off of one another, it was a stalemate.

But since Galactus has been seen in recent comics, then this stalemate must have been broken, and both of them freed.

jffxex1980
Hyperstorm is franklin richards' and rachel summers' son in the future. This guy is more powerful than than anyone. With a family tree like his, his powers are widely ranged from hyperforce to phoenix force (considering that his mom and grandmama were the two avatars of the PF force but then again anyone with a grey gene, they tend to be powerful) So it's really scary at what he can do.

guy222
Psi Lord

TricksterPriest
galan_extant wins.

Endless Mike
Galactus owned Hyperstorm. It was no stalemate, read the comic and you'll see.

Anyway Solar destroys him

id369
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Batm, er........god

Bat-God smokin'

Xplosive
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Batm, er........god

The worse writing, at its finest.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Xplosive

Not if you actually read the comic and don't go by out of context scans.

As for the thread, there are quite a few people who can beat him.

But I see few if any people being capable of beating him who are under Galactus.

golem370
Abraxas?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Xplosive

dc fu ked up big on that one

Doctor-Alvis
Hyperstorm with a Nintendo power glove and sunglasses.

Beat that, regular Hyperstorm!

Violent2Dope
Sammy the Squidboy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.