iron man vs mechagodzilla III

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kontraz
Who will survive this epic battle of technological terror???

Cosmic Cube
IM. He's a genius. He'd find his way inside and dismantle Mechagodzilla.

Kontraz
Kinda hard to do when Mecha G's fighting back...

Cosmic Cube
He's too small and fast for Mecha to hit.

Kontraz
mecha g can fire 20 or so heat-seeking missles at once, and how is being small an advantage? Mecha G's absolute zero canon is wider than most buildings...

Cosmic Cube
Small = hard to hit.

Mech was made to fight Godzilla, a big ass powerhouse. Iron man is a small powerhouse with greater than Mach 10 flight speed, and technology that far surpasses that of this giant robot.

Kontraz
Mech was made to destroy any possible threat to japan. And like i said, i bet that the absolute zero canon could make short work of iron man....

Cosmic Cube
That is, if he can hit him with it. The proton cannon will make short work of Mechagodzilla.

Kontraz
whats the most damage they can do?

Cosmic Cube
Deform adamantium.

Kontraz
Yeah, that could do some damage.... but does he have to charge it up, or can he just fire that whenever he pleases?

Cosmic Cube
Not sure. Charged beforehand I believe.

LordFear
Proton canon can deform adamantium???
Please mecha is dead

Kontraz
since when has iron man's suit been made of adamantium? Unless thats something thats been brought up VERY VERY recently, its not...

lightaxe
We know. He said his proton cannon can deform adamantium if it shoots it. Not that Iron Mans suit is adamantium.

Kontraz
oh, he posed it as if it was a question, followed by the ansewr being that mecha was dead...

anyway, yeah, but absolute zero canon can supposedly destroy anything (other than godzilla... of course) but thats probably cuz of radiation.

Swanky-Tuna
IM would probably pick up the weapon charging on his scanners and book his canoe out of there.

Kontraz
good point. Mecha G's missiles might be enough to slow him down so he can fire of the absolute zero canon though...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.