Godzilla V's Ultimo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
Everyone knows who Godzilla is. Ultimo is an Iron Man "baddie" here's some info on him

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/ultimoim.htm

and he looks like this

http://ironman12.homestead.com/files/ultimo.jpg

Kontraz
Godzilla all the way... there was only one way to kill him and it has never been done since... (and even that depends on which director/writer)

Scoobless
other than the Matthew Broderick film... sick ..... how has Godzilla been killed?

Ultimo is a tough bast@rd and has destroyed a few planetary cultures.... uncluding the one that created him..... i think he'd be able to really hurt Godzilla

Kontraz
hurt him, yes. Defeat him, no

godzilla died in the 1st movie based on some continuity, and he survived the first movie based on others. Either way, he's nearly impossible (if impossible to kill). In the first movie, he was reduced to a skeleton, which then dissolved into the ocean. Now... if he can survive that, i doubt there is anything that COULD kill him.

Scoobless
maybe the films after that were of a different Godzilla

Kontraz
well, theres 3 series, each with its own continuity. First said that Godzilla lived. 2nd said its a new godzilla, and the 3rd series is just a bunch of movies that have nothing to do with each other or any other series.

Scoobless
lol...... i love the craziness of Japanese films.... have you ever seen "Battle Royal"?

Kontraz
nope. Is it toho?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Kontraz
nope. Is it toho?

um.... what?

Kontraz
is it by toho... like godzilla, gamera, king kong (jap version), jet jaguar, etc

Scoobless
no, it's a film set in the near future where 1 senior high school class is taken out to a deserted island each year and told that they have to kill each other...... they all wear collars with explosives in them and if more than 1 of them is alive at the end of 3 days they all get their heads blown off

it's pretty good

Kontraz
cool, i'll look into it.

Scoobless
it was banned from the cinemas here in Britain because of the violence but it's available on video and DVD

Daddy Reddss
In Japan it is widely known that the female Godzilla was turned into bones. As for a robot beating him, please. King Ghidora will beat ultimo. Mecha Godzilla (any form, especially the original) will beat him. King Kong will beat him.

Kento
AS long as it isn't King Ghidora from GMK cause ya know he sucked then...Mothra was the one who coulda won.

Kontraz
he didnt suck in GMK, he was actually supposedly stronger than the others (in his final form). Its just they made godzilla uber badass in that movie, as he should be. I mean, really, he is king of the monsters, he should totally OWN.

as for the female being the one turned to bones... umm... where the hell did you get that? In the first continuity, it was male, and it actually survived the process and continued being the only godzilla (aside from milla) until the end of the series in the late 70s. In the 2nd series, it was also male, but died, and its son took up the mantle of king of the monsters in Godzilla 1985 until HIS son took his spot in 95. Then in the millinium series, there is no continuity, so all that doesnt really count...

Kento
he didnt suck in GMK, he was actually supposedly stronger than the others (in his final form). Its just they made godzilla uber badass in that movie, as he should be. I mean, really, he is king of the monsters, he should totally OWN.

Ghidora got beat three times. Baragon just sucked. Mothra..Mothra knocked Godzilla down, survived a blast to save Ghidora, hurt Godzilla, and saved the boats from being blasted by Godzilla which finally killed her/him/it. I think Mothra shoulda got that huge power up, and was the strongest.

jinzin
if all of mothra's power went to gidorah any way what difference does it make. GMK godzilla is soooooooooooooooooo badass. I love him (though he could lose the beer belly), best part was where he punted baragon with his tail. great stuff. Godzilla would trash this dude.

Kento
Oh yea that part with baragon was awesome.

Kontraz
Originally posted by Kento
Ghidora got beat three times. Baragon just sucked. Mothra..Mothra knocked Godzilla down, survived a blast to save Ghidora, hurt Godzilla, and saved the boats from being blasted by Godzilla which finally killed her/him/it. I think Mothra shoulda got that huge power up, and was the strongest.

Mothra didnt save sh*t. Mothra was sneaking up behind big G when Godzilla was supposedly distracted by the military, but godzilla, as claimed by the director, is much smarter in this movie. He knew mothra was commin the whole time, and waited for mothra to get right up behind him, so he could whack her with a full force blast at point blank range.

Kento
Mothra didnt save sh*t. Mothra was sneaking up behind big G when Godzilla was supposedly distracted by the military, but godzilla, as claimed by the director, is much smarter in this movie. He knew mothra was commin the whole time, and waited for mothra to get right up behind him, so he could whack her with a full force blast at point blank range.

Mothra saved KG by flying in the way of the blast, and even if she wasn't tryin to save the boats she still did.

Kontraz
yeah, i meant the ship (sorry for not being specific), and yeah... i guess TECHNICALLY she saved the boat, though godzilla was only using it to lure her in.

Kento
Well Godzilla woulda destroyed a whole lot more if she hadn't of come to him.

Kontraz
true, still, i love that movie, definately my fav of all 3 series. I just hope Final Wars is as good!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.