Destoroyah vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kontraz
okay, the godzilla vs hulk topic is getting kinda old... so let's pair hulk up against one of Big G's most fearsome foes... Destoroyah!!!!

Alpha Centauri
The fact that Destroyah is huge doesn't erase from the fact that he's crap.

So I'm backing Hulk.

-AC

Cosmic Cube
Destoroyah would get destoroyed by Hulk.

Kontraz
can hulk live without oxygen???

Alpha Centauri
He can survive underwater, so he clearly isn't dependant on it.

-AC

Kontraz
perhaps not dependent, but to have all oxygen and other organic material stripped from his body (yes, eventually leaving him as nothing) is kinda hard to live through

Cosmic Cube
Unless he regenerates it, of course.

Kontraz
(scratch that)

Kontraz
what would he regenerate from? if he's broken apart at the atomic level, i dont think he would be able to make any miraculous returns...

Alpha Centauri
Seeing as Destroyah isn't going to do any of that, it's a moot point.

Fans of monster movies always pull random powers out of nowhere.

Hulk isn't losing to any of Godzilla's half baked enemies or Godzilla himself. Pointless.

-AC

Kontraz
HOW CAN DESTOROYAH NOT DO THAT????? have you even seen the movie??? that's his power! He has all the power of the oxygen destroyer that partially created him! And if you want a good description of what the oxygen destroyer can do, just go back to the first movie...!

Cosmic Cube
Actually, by absorbing gamma radiation, Hulk regenerated from scattered gamma irradiated atoms. He's pretty much un-killable.

Kontraz
what if there is no gamma radiation?

(and which comic did that happen in?)

Alpha Centauri
I've seen all the Godzilla movies.

Taking a corny monster with a, what I like to call "supposed" power, and putting him against one of comic history's most powerful heroes is just bad.

-AC

Kontraz
maybe you should watch them again. Destroyah's power is to destroy all oxygen and break organic life down to the atomic level.

Alpha Centauri
Yeah?

Maybe you'd like to read my post again. He has a supposed power.

-AC

Cosmic Cube
When Hulk sent the Maestro back in time, he was atomized by the gamma bomb. Maestro, (who is Hulk,) absorbs gamma radiation and regenerates. Death doesn't mean the same for Hulk. He always comes back.

Kontraz
Well, he certainly supposedly uses this supposed poewr in the supposed movie "Godzilla vs supposed Destoroyah" by the supposed Toho co. making it supposed canon for the supposed character vs your supposed hulk by the supposed marvel with the supposed power to get supposedly strong when he gets supposedly mad.

Cosmic Cube
Was that necessary?

Kontraz
well, alpha is convinced his power is only "supposed", when it is in the movie...

Alpha Centauri
You actually just made your post more nonsense than sense by trying to use "supposed" to effect.

Funny.

-AC

Cosmic Cube
I have yet to decipher it.

Kontraz
point is this: he used the power in the movie. I dont see why you claim it to only be a "supposed" power

Kontraz
Well, he certainly uses this poewr in the movie "Godzilla vs Destoroyah" by the Toho co. making it canon for the character vs your hulk by the marvel co with the power to get strong when he gets mad.

there, better?

Alpha Centauri
Because it isn't as deep as you claim it is, essentially.

What it comes down to, in all those movies, is two monsters blasting each other and beating each other up. It never comes down to molecule manipulation or displacement. If you believe that...well. Haha.

-AC

Kontraz
well, thats what the movie claims it to be, and when the oxygen destroyer was used against godzilla inthe first movie...well, you claim to have seen it, so you know what happens, and i'd imagnine something very similar would happen to hulk

Alpha Centauri
The movie claims it to be.

Never see Destroyah actually do it. It was only a hype factor statement to make it better when Destroyah killed Godzilla. He has never given me reason to believe he has that power.

He isn't beating Hulk, the thought is laughable.

-AC

Cosmic Cube
I haven't seen it. What happens?

Kontraz
Umm... destroyah didnt kill godzilla (man, you really need to watch the movie again before making claims about it). And yes, destoyah used it many times throughout the movie, especially in its first form(s)

Alpha Centauri
Godzilla DID get killed at the hands of Destroyah.

Anyway, with regards to the power. He used a power, he didn't actually separate molecules. He they made the two creatures blast each other and then told you that Destroyah had such powers. He doesn't.

If you believe Destroyah would beat Hulk, well I pity you. To each their own though.

-AC

Kontraz
godzilla wasnt killed by destoroyah! Godzilla, along with the super x III, killed destroyah, then about 5 minutes later, godzilla died because he had grown too powerful and finally melted down. You know.... the entire plot behind why godzilla was black with glowing orange patches the whole movie...

Alpha Centauri
It was a roundabout way of doing so, the result was the same.

Anyway, said my piece on thread topic.

-AC

Scoobless
Originally posted by Kontraz
Well, he certainly supposedly uses this supposed poewr in the supposed movie "Godzilla vs supposed Destoroyah" by the supposed Toho co. making it supposed canon for the supposed character vs your supposed hulk by the supposed marvel with the supposed power to get supposedly strong when he gets supposedly mad.

lol....... laughing

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
I have yet to decipher it.

how could you not understand that?

Kontraz
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
It was a roundabout way of doing so, the result was the same.

Anyway, said my piece on thread topic.

-AC

so... destroyah was killed by godzilla, and godzilla died from something he was already dying from before destroyah even appeared in the movie... yeah.... destroyah killed him in a roundabout way.... or not...

jinzin
hahahaha lol I love this thread there's some great stuff in here.
don't be discouraged kontraz, AC thinks that Godzilla can't blast a 500mpr running hulk with his fire breath despite the fact that he can blast 4 jet fighters away in under 5 seconds topping out at higher speeds than hulk.

How in the hell is Hulk getting beaten by destroyah a laughable thought? Destroyah was physically more powerful than meltdown godzilla and didn't even die after meltdown godzilla blasted him into peices. Normal Godzilla's fire breath would disintegrate the hulk, meltdown godzilla's firebreath is unstopable, and Destoyah just reverted into his little forms after being blasted by it. What exactly is hulk gonna do to him? Hell destroyah could just take off into the sky and drop crap on hulk in midflight. Destroyah could also just absorb more oxygen and get bigger and stronger. Hulk is gonna do what? punch him? lol now that's laughable.

Cosmic Cube
Hulk has survived heats hotter than stars. After Godzilla finishes blasting away with his breath, Hulk would cough, then flip Godzilla on his ass. Hulk can jump at speeds far higher than 500mph. Neither of thm will ever land a hit on Hulk.

Dropping crap huh? Hah. Hulk could jump into space, grab an asteroid, and crush both of them with it. Both Godzilla and Destroyah are too slow for Hulk. He's way more mobile, more agile, and stronger too. Big monsters and robots just don't beat Hulk. Not even the gay Japanese ones.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by jinzin
hahahaha lol I love this thread there's some great stuff in here.
don't be discouraged kontraz, AC thinks that Godzilla can't blast a 500mpr running hulk with his fire breath despite the fact that he can blast 4 jet fighters away in under 5 seconds topping out at higher speeds than hulk.

Been there, done that. This isn't about Godzilla Vs Hulk.

Originally posted by jinzin
How in the hell is Hulk getting beaten by destroyah a laughable thought? Destroyah was physically more powerful than meltdown godzilla and didn't even die after meltdown godzilla blasted him into peices. Normal Godzilla's fire breath would disintegrate the hulk, meltdown godzilla's firebreath is unstopable, and Destoyah just reverted into his little forms after being blasted by it. What exactly is hulk gonna do to him? Hell destroyah could just take off into the sky and drop crap on hulk in midflight. Destroyah could also just absorb more oxygen and get bigger and stronger. Hulk is gonna do what? punch him? lol now that's laughable.

Because it's Hulk.....getting beaten by Destroyah. That's exactly why it's a laughable thought. Well, maybe because I go that little be further and realise that Destroyah is nothing major. I can see why those who overrate him would find this not laughable.

-AC

jinzin
why the hell do people have this misconception that godzilla and friends are so friggin slow. Godzilla can box better than rocky, he can dodge shit that is luanched into orbit with ease, as well as catch other giant monsters that are stated as going at mach speeds. Both godzilla and destroyah would crush hulk. Hulk can't even beat wolverine half the friggin time!

Cosmic Cube
Yeah right. Godzilla barely has arms. He can box? That's the stupidest thing I've heard so far. How the hell will he box someone who's 1,000 times smaller than him and 1,000 times stronger?

Wolverine. What are you smoking?

Kontraz
he never said he would box hulk... he was just givin an example. I do have a question though.... how was hulk able to regenerate from gamma radiation? That has nothing to do with gamma waves.... blink

Cosmic Cube
He uses gamma energy to do everything, (regenerate, grow stronger, get bigger, etc.) If he can absorb gamma radiation, he can regenerate from gamma charged atoms.

Alpha Centauri
Hahaahah now Godzilla is Sugar Ray Liz-ard.

-AC

Kontraz
hey, they called him "big g" in the comics wink

but back to teh gamma deal... yeah, i know he uses "gamma stuff", which kind? Cuz he was made with gamma waves, right? So, whats the deal with gamma radiation? the two have no connection what-so-ever.

Kontraz
oh, and about the boxing... yeah, that was in vs monster zero... i wouldnt recommend it...

Alpha Centauri
It's pretty hard for those monster movies to actually get any more ridiculous.

That one pulled it off.

-AC

Swanky-Tuna
Heh, I thought the thread was about the Asgard armor Destroyer.

jinzin
lol. and godzilla also showed off his great boxing talents in the terror of mechagodzilla. Anyway's how is HUlK stronger? I know he has the ability to BECOME stronger.....eventually. But lets face it, guys like thing, thor, namor, and hercules give Hulk a run for his money and they're only in the 100 ton range and below, Godzilla can gorilla press over 25,000 tons without even trying, no telling what his bench is for a stat, considering that bench is stronger than gorrilla pressing something, I'de say it's a lot more. but that aside. No one's answered my question. What can Hulk do to destroyah when Godzilla blasting him into a state of debris did little more than transform him into a bunch of his smaller states? It all comes down to what Kontraz said earlier Hulk isn't going to recover from being evaporated into nothing.

Cosmic Cube
He would fight all of the little Destroyahs.

Kontraz
no.. godzilla was able to revert him to that, cosmic... how would hulk even get THAT far against him?

Alpha Centauri
If Destroyah can't evaporate him into nothing without hitting the man.

What's more important is why are people making these kind of Vs threads based on powers that big early 90s/late 80s B-Movie monsters are supposed to have?

They "use" powers. I've never seen these guys split molecules or destroy planets. Ridiculous.

-AC

Kontraz
so... you're saying that a guy who is strong enough to leap into outspace and grab an asteroid isnt also? I mean really, wolverine was hit with a nuke and survived, completely healed by the next page... and you're saying that destroyah being able to completely destroy all organic material is too far fetched???

jinzin
like kontraz said it's his freakin power. lol.
Godzilla did have he power to go global in that movie, they state it in the movie itself. That's why they needed him to be fighting destroyah when he went on meltdown, so that destroyah could absorb some of that energy and all the life on planet earth could continue to go on.

Seriously is hulk not ridiculous? For him to heal from bones, he needs some sort of energy to be able to do so, but noooooooooooooo he does it on his own. It makes no sense, he gets his power from a pocket demension? WTF does that have to do with gamma radiation? lol like that isn't ridiculous.

Alpha Centauri
I never brought up gamma.

You, Jinzin, obviously missed the point.

They use powers right? They SAY they have planet destroying powers and molecule splitting ability, I've never seen this. I've seen Hulk demonstrate healing and why, same with strength.

-AC

jinzin
well they say that hulk can become infinately stronger too? Are we to disregard this boast?

anyway's of course Godzilla didn't destroy the earth destroyah's presence and the super x3 stopped that from happening.
Destroyah, or the little ones at least showed signs of this ability by breaking down the fish in the ocean to eat. They did this my melting them by taking away their oxygen.

Kontraz
they also did it to a few humans once they were bigger... remember the japanese soldiers getting turned to bone, then dust?

jinzin
i dunno... sounds pretty "supposed" to me. hmmmmm.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.