Exitar (celestail) vs Moleculeman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Exitar(clestial)

vs

Molculeman

King Burger
It all depends on how you interpret Molecule Man's,
and a Cosmic Cube's, power levels.

In my opinion, a Cosmic Cube is nowhere near as
powerful as a Celestial. Iy's powers are mostly
illusory and temporary, and they don't extend much
beyond Earth.

Molecule Man is basically half a cube, or let's say a
full cube, with an advantage due to greater human
imagination. He's formidable on Earth standard, but
he and his Cosmic Cube-level powers are nothing
compared to a being who functions on near-galaxy
level.

Scoobless
but can't Molecule Man change even the higher beings base molecules?

kgkg
Originally posted by Scoobless
but can't Molecule Man change even the higher beings base molecules?

who knows.

if you ask me i say Exitar wins. i put the celestals over moleculeman but that's just me.

Beyonder
Like bloodlusting Surfer against Thanos. Nice fight and all on MM's part, but Exitar 10/10.

Molecule man
Molecule wins a guy with a strong will could basically do anything with a cosmic cube just like Thanos. And Mephisto said that a cube full potential is like IG

who?-kid
Originally posted by Molecule man
Molecule wins a guy with a strong will could basically do anything with a cosmic cube just like Thanos.
No he couldn't.

Mephisto says lots of things.

the Darkone
Mephisto is the devil, he is just like loki but better, spreding lies and bullshit. You believe what comes out of his mouth. Boy you need some help.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Molecule man
Molecule wins a guy with a strong will could basically do anything with a cosmic cube just like Thanos. And Mephisto said that a cube full potential is like IG

When did he say that? It took five cubes to take out Eternity.

Magus had a bunch of cube, but he ultimately wanted the IG. His whole plan with the cubes was to reverse LT's edict and obtain the Gauntlet.

King Burger
Originally posted by Beyonder
When did he say that? It took five cubes to take out Eternity.

Magus had a bunch of cube, but he ultimately wanted the IG. His whole plan with the cubes was to reverse LT's edict and obtain the Gauntlet.

When did five cubes take out Eternity? What the hell is this
bulls*** that Marvel keeps doing with it's Cosmic Beings!?

Beyonder
Originally posted by King Burger
When did five cubes take out Eternity? What the hell is this
bulls*** that Marvel keeps doing with it's Cosmic Beings!?

Infinity Wars. Magus stole cosmic cubes from different realities and put them into a machine. It's probably more than five cubes, but I'm too lazy to look for it in my book. He used them to put Eternity into a catatonic state.

This starts a series of events, one being Galactus asking LT to reverse his edict on the IG to allow them to be used in unison once more. I think it was to use the IG to free Eternity or something - all part of Magus' plan.

Why LT didn't free Eternity I don't know. I'm missing like two issues of IW so it might've been explained somewhere in those.

who?-kid
Originally posted by Beyonder
Infinity Wars. Magus stole cosmic cubes from different realities and put them into a machine. It's probably more than five cubes, but I'm too lazy to look for it in my book. He used them to put Eternity into a catatonic state.

This starts a series of events, one being Galactus asking LT to reverse his edict on the IG to allow them to be used in unison once more. I think it was to use the IG to free Eternity or something - all part of Magus' plan.

Why LT didn't free Eternity I don't know. I'm missing like two issues of IW so it might've been explained somewhere in those.
I thought this whole "masterplan" of Magus sucked big time. He had cosmic cubes, and what does he do ? He involves Thanos, Galactus and almost every major hero because he "likes to play with them, and likes to confuse them."

How stupid can you get...? Of course he got his ass beaten...

King Burger
Then I'm glad I didn't read that piece of s***.

I didn't even like "Infinity Gaunlet" that much, but
that "Infinity Crusade" (The one with the Warlock
girl?) was crap, so I didn't even complete it.

Beyonder
Originally posted by who?-kid
I thought this whole "masterplan" of Magus sucked big time. He had cosmic cubes, and what does he do ? He involves Thanos, Galactus and almost every major hero because he "likes to play with them, and likes to confuse them."

How stupid can you get...? Of course he got his ass beaten...

Tricking Galactus into asking LT to reverse his early edict and succeeding? That's better than Thanos going after the gems after talking to the Infinity Well.

He had Thanos and Warlock gunning after him. All Thanos had was Warlock and that's after Thanos had gotten the IG.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.