Anti-Moniter vS Exitar the Executioner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Anti-Moniter vS Exitar the Executioner.

FistOfThe North
It's The Creator Vs the Destroyer !

Beyonder
??? It's the Destroyer Vs. the Destroyer.

Beyonder
??? It's the Destroyer Vs. the Destroyer. Anti-Monitor wins.

Scoobless
nice double post there Beyonder

Scoobless
nice double post there Beyonder

big grin

long pig
he was slick with his double post tho, like he meant to do it.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Beyonder
??? It's the Destroyer Vs. the Destroyer. Anti-Monitor wins.

How so. Aren't Celestials creators. They created alot of races/beings.

Beyonder
Exitar the Exterminator.

K Von Doom
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
How so. Aren't Celestials creators. They created alot of races/beings.

I'm not sure if Celestials actually "create" but they mess with a lot of existing species, however Exitar destroys the "failed" experiments.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by K Von Doom
I'm not sure if Celestials actually "create" but they mess with a lot of existing species, however Exitar destroys the "failed" experiments.

Failed experiments he's created. Or previous Celestials creations, right.

And what do you mean by "experiments" test creations of life?

Like the creation of species or experiments by like non-orgenic elements.

K Von Doom
I'm not sure about the nature of the Celestial's experiments or why they're experimenting (seeing as their knowledge would be quite vast) and how they tell whether something is a success or failure. Genetic offshoots from humanity such as the Eternals and Deviants are results of Celestial experiments.

eleveninches
Anti-monitor destroyed a whole MULTIverse (except for 5 universes). The guy's awsomely powerful

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Genetic offshoots from humanity such as the Eternals and Deviants are results of Celestial experiments.

Eternals like Thanos? A being right. So Celestials do create life. as well as destroys them, but only if they fail.

Linkalicious
Thanos is a Titan. Eternals were one of two humanoid races the Celestials helped flourish throughout history. I forget the other group, but they have shape shifting powers and I believe the Skrull empire is a result of these experiments. Try marveldirectory.com it should have info about it under Eternals and under Celestials.

This is a tough one. I know Anti-Monitor's powers are through the roof, but I've never seen Exitar's full strength being employed.

I'll give this to AM for his feats in Crisis of the Infinite Earths, but then again....AM was at the absolute peak of his powers at that point. Taking over all those dimensions was just giving him momentum.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Thanos is a Titan. Eternals were one of two humanoid races the Celestials helped flourish throughout history. I forget the other group, but they have shape shifting powers and I believe the Skrull empire is a result of these experiments. Try marveldirectory.com it should have info about it under Eternals and under Celestials.

Eternal Titan and Eternal Earth.

Thanos = Eternal Titan and Earth. His mom was an Eternal Earth and his dad was an Eternal Titan.

The other group is the Deviants I think.

K Von Doom
Actually the Titan Eternals were originally from Earth as well.

C1nd3r
.... who the f.u.c.k wins???

eleveninches
AM wins

Xplosive
Anti-Monitor wins.

FistOfThe North
the Anti-Moniter.

eleveninches
antimonitor is the mac daddy of precrisis dc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.