Grey Fox (Cyborg) Vs. Dante

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Avalonofthewind
Saw the Snake vs Dante thread.
Although I have utmost confidence in Snake...how about someone a lot closer to Dante in abilities?

Grey Fox is one nasty son of a b*tch and so is Dante.
As snake was his friend..he was helping him along... He won't do the same for Dante, so who wins this one?

Ketchuptome
Dante.He is half demon so he can most likely kill him.
Just my thoughts embarrasment

leonheartmm
first off, grey fox was never really helpin snake, he was not holdin back or anything, but dante is just wayyyyy toooooo much for him to handle.

SaTsuJiN
this is a bit of a mismatch.. spectral powers are totally out of league for some dude in a stealth suit

Lord Ryugen
In Grey Fox's favor he's probably more agile than Dante. But in every other respect he's out matched, if Snake can do it Dante can do it faster and with a lot more style.

Zair-Chaos
Originally posted by Lord Ryugen
In Grey Fox's favor he's probably more agile than Dante. But in every other respect he's out matched, if Snake can do it Dante can do it faster and with a lot more style. I'd say that Dante would win but then again Grey fox might get the first attack... it would be intresting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.