rogue vs hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cray z 4 sarah
this is classic rogue with ms marvels strength and flight and her absorbtion vs the hercules stripped of his immortlity and a portion of his strength who wins

xcorb
Rogue. herc is a bit stronger, but rogue has flight and absobtion to add to her. and yes she can absorb him b/c she can absob gods. i.e. thor

Tron
Herc is a LOT stronger.

Arahan
That post from a guy with a Rogue Avatar? smile

Herc will charm her, they become a couple and they will have 3 little children laughing

No seriously, in a raw brwal Herc wins, if Rogue uses all her powers and a strategy she could win.

olympian
I agree wth the last post.

who?-kid
Same here lol.

DarkCrawler
BAM!

Rogue's head is flying miles away in horizon.

Hercules wins.

olympian
Close combat Herc all the way.

Something tells me that Hercules wouldnt mind losing for a kiss or something more of her big grin

sbo
Rogue beats Herc. She's faster and she's taken down plenty of opponents stronger than she is.

olympian
If she uses her powers yes. Without immortality he can get tired and get hurt.

Closer Herc wins. Even Mortal hes stronger than she is and far more skilled.

And that sig is........interesting to say the least.

I dig that tatoo.

jrodslam
Uhh yea. I dig that......uhhh.....tatoo as well. blink

sbo
I guess you're referring to the X on her chest, it's not a tattoo, it's the X symbol on her impossibly tight uniform.

olympian
Still, what a nice tatoo it makes. And in the right spot.

Zahit
Rogue beating Hercules????

C'mon now.....
she wouldn't be able to deal with the overload
of trying to absorb the power of a god.

He'd clean her clock with one good punch.
Then make her annoint him with olive oil and serve dinner.....

olympian
And after dinneryouknowwhat!

Zahit
Originally posted by olympian
And after dinneryouknowwhat!
that's before AND after.....she couldn't handle it alone....
she'd have to call her crew: ororo, jean, kitty, emma.....

olympian
Suddently i want to be Hercules.

But Kitty stays out. Shes a bore.

Zahit
But Kitty stays out. Shes a bore.
he'll teach her. he'll show her. she'll be greek in no time....

olympian
And we all know how Greeks wer on parties.

Ah very well theres always time to teach a valiant soul.

Linkalicious
Herc is too good at hand to hand combat. He'd kick the crap out of Rogue.

I'd like to think he's too smart to lose even if Rogue used a strat and all her powers, but Herc isn't exactly Reed Richards in the brains department.

Zahit
Originally posted by Linkalicious
I'd like to think he's too smart to lose even if Rogue used a strat and all her powers
what's she gonna do with a strat?

http://perso.wanadoo.es/sissu/images/g14.jpg

olympian
Play a loveeee melody to Herc. She has to prove shes a worthy student.

sbo
Originally posted by Zahit
Rogue beating Hercules????

C'mon now.....
she wouldn't be able to deal with the overload
of trying to absorb the power of a god.

She's dealt with it before, she knocked out Thor easily, so Herc gets ko'd too.

GalacticStorm
wherer ya been S.B.O i aint seen you on here regularly since we took out AC on that RogueVsHulk thread.

sbo
Yeah, I haven't been on here much since then, I've been traveling and working alot , but I still try to get on from time to time.

Zahit
Originally posted by sbo
She's dealt with it before, she knocked out Thor easily, so Herc gets ko'd too.
show it...

sbo
show it...

Here it GO.

http://www.geocities.com/rogue1863/AnengersAnnual10xB6.jpg

What If...
Owned.

Zahit
is there more to that....show a few of the pages before and after.....

i've never seen that one.
now i'm curious.

sbo
I don't have many scans from this comic. It's from avengers annual #10 if you're interested in looking it up.

This pic comes before the last, Rogue's just finished draining Thor's power.

http://www.geocities.com/rogue1863/AnengersAnnual10xB4.jpg

olympian
Ive seen that fight. She was showed as a badass, unlike when she is with the X-Men. I think its easy to see if she gets to drain anyone ( even Superman ) they will likely go down.

Now. to manage to do the draining? She doesnt have alot of showings like those to support the fact she can pull it off when she wants. It was mainly her attacking the mansion by surprise.

Herc gets the majority but she will take one or two.

sbo
Actually she pretty much pulls off the absorption trick whenever she tries it, unless it's against someone that her powers just don't work against. I can't recall anyone ever blocking her as she's tried to make contact.
And since Herc is half naked and slower than Rogue, I don't see him avoiding it either. If she goes for the kiss he probably won't even try and avoid it.

Zahit
He can knock her out with one punch. That's all he needs. One good punch.

olympian
huh Sbo..half naked? Why is that wink

He will definatly go for the kiss that way.

Serious now i dont recall anyone blocking her power. The fact she did it to Thor proves its on a high level. Problem is her powerset lower in the other powers, shes not as strong, durable etc. If she gets the contact she wins but if not she doesnt have what it takes to a fight.

sbo
Rogue's taken a couple punches from Binary and kept fighting, she also took punches from juggernaut, so it's not a foregone conclusion that he'd ko her with 1 punch, especially at his diminished power level.

And assuming that he could, she's not going to stand there and let him punch her. She's got the speed advantage and flight advantage here, and all she needs is 1 touch to take him down.

Zahit
Hercules is no longer diminished.
His full godly might is fully restored.
He recently knocked out The Abomination with one good hit.
Unless he decides to kiss her (wouldn't blame him), he can take her down fast.

olympian
I can see him doing it with no regrets.

About taking punches, shes durable enought, just not stronger to go for an upperhand and ko against these guys. Thats why they have the physical advantage.

sbo
Hercules is no longer diminished.
His full godly might is fully restored.
He recently knocked out The Abomination with one good hit.
Unless he decides to kiss her (wouldn't blame him), he can take her down fast.

At the beginning of the thread it says that rogue is fighting herc before he had his full power restored.

olympian
Yeah and since we entered in more uber showings we started talking about Immortal Herc.

Ill go by what i said, Mortal still has the strenght advantage and in figthing skills. She will have a more easy time due the fact this Hercules gets tired and hurt.

But while she has a more easier time she still doesnt take the majority in a straight fight, unless again she resorts to the same tactic.

sbo
Yeah and since we entered in more uber showings we started talking about Immortal Herc.

Ill go by what i said, Mortal still has the strenght advantage and in figthing skills. She will have a more easy time due the fact this Hercules gets tired and hurt.

But while she has a more easier time she still doesnt take the majority in a straight fight, unless again she resorts to the same tactic.

Those scans with thor showed nothing that was beyond Rogue's normal capabilities. She regularly knocks out people stronger than she is.

Herc definitely would have the upperhand if it weren't for Rogue's absorption power. I'm not sure how strong herc is at diminished power, but he's still stronger and more durable than Rogue. If she just tried to go toe to toe with him and duke it out with no power draining ability she'd get demolished.
But with it, she only needs 1 touch and she can easily pull that off, since he can't fly he has no way of evading her.

olympian
The coolnes in this fight its it only takes one shot from each to make a winner show up.

"I'm not sure how strong herc is at diminished power"

Its Blurry. Before Onslaught when he was depowered by Zeus he lost half of all his powers. It was stated. Then Onslaught happened and he wasent on earth. He came back asking Hulk to join him on a quest to find the missing avengers. They fought and for the first time Hercs punches didnt hurt or fazed Hulk. That Herc was still the " Half_powers_one "

It went on to his Heroes for Hire appearances, really low in strengh, to his 3 issue mini series where the same was stated and showed.

It was only in the recent Thor volume, Thunderbolts and Avengers that writters wrote him getting back to his classic costume and a strengh more to his immortal levels. This went until Jla/Avengers.

In final, he was extremely weak when he first appeared as mortal compared to what he was, but lately seems on par to his regular level.

sbo
I didn't know that he had been weakened that much. If he's only half strength I believe that would put him in roughly the same strength class (50 tons) as Rogue.
He won't be knocking her out with one punch at that level.

I think Rogue's got this one in the bag.

Zahit
Originally posted by sbo
At the beginning of the thread it says that rogue is fighting herc before he had his full power restored.
why not discuss a "Rogue with no powers and hog-tied to a wagon-wheel vs Hercules...."

sbo
why not discuss a "Rogue with no powers and hog-tied to a wagon-wheel vs Hercules...."

That thread would probably belong in the adult section.

olympian
Lol.

But yeah Mortal Hercules at first wasent near the high level in strenght. Its even debatable if he reached class 70 at all and thats a if.

In H4H he was ko by iron fist ( Using the tecnice, not a normal punch ) and had problems lifting 4 of his teamates.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.