Storm vs. Green Lantern

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tormentor_2004
Who wins?

stormfront13
definitley green lantern....unless storm is able to get inside his shield quickley which may be doubtful but still green lantern is most likely gonna win

The Flash
Hal Jordan wins.

Swanky-Tuna
There's nothing Storm could do to the GL.

DarkCrawler
GL easily.

eleveninches
Storm gets b!tch-slapped back to africa

ayjay
well..it really depends on which Green Lantern...actually...no it dosn't! ANY GL could beat storm imo..kyle raynor, hal jordan...

bakerboy
Storm is really powerful and good, but i think that lanter is better. Lanter would win.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by bakerboy
Storm is really powerful and good, but i think that lanter is better. Lanter would win.
Heh, what if it was Sinestro vs Storm?

DarkCrawler
Sinestro would win.
http://www.dccomics.com/secret_files/images/dc/pic_medsinestro.jpg

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Sinestro would win.
I know, but there was a big tiff about good guys always winning in the anybody non-cosmic vs Doom thread.

pr1983
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I know, but there was a big tiff about good guys always winning in the anybody non-cosmic vs Doom thread.

Its still too much of a mismatch... though so was storm v ww... blink

stormfront13
alright i really love storm hence my name and sig ut why put her up[ against GL- he is more powerful than her and this match is is way off

pr1983
Originally posted by stormfront13
alright i really love storm hence my name and sig ut why put her up

your one to talk... doctor doom?

feralboy
sorry but he is to powerful. that funny i'm scroll down an i see this

stormfront13
i didn't make the doctor doom thread

pr1983
i didn't make the doctor doom thread

i never said you did...

stormfront13
well i stoped posting thetre and she DID beat a doombot easily but lets not bbring that up again, it finally went away

juggernaut74
I could see Storm beating Doom before a GL. shifty

pr1983
well i stoped posting thetre and she DID beat a doombot easily but lets not bbring that up again, it finally went away

im not even going to respond to that last comment...

stormfront13
why not<< itas not that i want you to or anything but she did beat a lower grade doom before. yeah his technology is superior to his dombots but she blew up the bot

pr1983
why not<< itas not that i want you to or anything but she did beat a lower grade doom before. yeah his technology is superior to his dombots but she blew up the bot

a doombot is nothing... an inferior copy... most characters woudl take the piss against doombots...

stormfront13
i know i already said he was better than an actual doombot but this isn't the thread to discuss this on

kgkg
Gl will eat Storm

he operates at higher level.

stormfront13
yeah idk why the creator even put storm against GL maybe ig storm gets a ring, then we might have a fight, but then its iffy if storm has a chance

Swanky-Tuna
Even if Storm had a ring, she couldn't match the years of training and experience most GLs have. In fact, I think the ring is very dangerous without training. I recall somebody saying Green Arrow tried to fire... an arrow... from the ring and burned himself out.

stormfront13
well anyway its pretty obvious storm loses sad

2damnloud
smile

iceman24567
Storm gets stomped by any named Gl.

2damnloud
Explain.

Erik-Lensherr
I find it pretty funny that you've survived in this place since November 2006.

Endrict Nuul
which GL?

2damnloud
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
which GL?

Kyle

Val-E-Doosh
Oh lawd.

Doctor-Alvis
Reeses? For breakfast!?

2damnloud
How many of Storm's SS pwing lightning strikes can he take?

Can she block his constructs or manipulate them?

iceman24567
Originally posted by 2damnloud

Can she block his constructs or manipulate them? Kyles ring would take storms lighting pretty easily. She could possibly get 1 win

Raoul
Originally posted by Val-E-Doosh
Oh lawd.

Dark-Jaxx
Kyle kicks her in the cvnt.

Badabing

Can she block his constructs or manipulate them? dur

Eternal Idol
Storm, for the epic failure.

Endrict Nuul
GL, to be nice gets...8-9/10

Soljer
Lulz at two mods consecutively leaving this flame bait spite thread open.

Love you guys. smile.

spetznaz
Storm is the new 'Wulbereen.'

I could say more, but let it suffice that when people ask which GL it is (as if it matters what GL is facing Storm), or whether (ahem ahem, cough cough) 'Surfer pwning lightning strikes' can affect a GL (goodness, it just goes to show how Storm is the new Wolbereen when writers have her blasts affecting Surfer), or wondering if Ororo may be able to get at least one win.

Truth is, even with the current level of PIS smeared over Ororo, and even with the two main Storm fanboys being on the thread, it still remains that Storm is not worthy to even dust the shoes of a GreenLantern.

ANY Greenlantern, ranging from the big Earth 3 (Kyle, John and Hal) to a newbie from the Vega galaxy!

Even ....erm, what's the word ....'cosmic storm' juiced up by fanboyism and bad writing should not even be considered a worthy adversary.

Anyways, it is always interesting to see how a perfect character just get messed up by fanboys and crappy writing. Although to be honest, it seems like Marvel likes to do that (look at Wolverine, then Storm, and now look at what Loeb is doing to the Hulk ......goodness! Think of it. the Red Hulk socks the Watcher ....the darn Watcher for goodness sake. Green Hulk is getting his arm broken and almost passing out .....guess that takes care of all the Superman vs Hulk debates. People like Abomination are getting killed with guns, and Red Hulk actually tries to kill Green Hulk with a gun ....sure, it may be a larger-than-usual revolver, which is packing harder-than-usual bullets, but come on!)

If I was a conspiracy buff I'd say that Loeb was a plant from DC .....although whenever Loeb writes, he messes up the characters 8 times out of 10.

Thus, maybe the guy is an anarchist.

(Although in Storm's case, it was not Loeb but some other person ...i cannot remember the name ....who messed it up)

2damnloud
MEH

Storm could get a few wins simply by virtue of her lightning frying him before his auto-shields could save him.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Storm, for the epic failure.

Ouallada
MEH

Storm could get a few wins simply by virtue of her lightning frying him before his auto-shields could save him.

You could get a few wins over Kyle by virtue of your lack of intelligence frying his brain before his auto-shields could save him.

Raoul
Originally posted by Soljer

Love you guys. smile.

sssh.

Originally posted by spetznaz
ANY Greenlantern, ranging from the big Earth 3 (Kyle, John and Hal) to a newbie from the Vega galaxy!

rawr.

MEH

they're called auto shields for a reason.

Originally posted by Ouallada
You could get a few wins over Kyle by virtue of your lack of intelligence frying his brain before his auto-shields could save him.

no need for that...

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Soljer

Love you guys. smile.

crylaugh

Placidity
Why are there 6 votes for Storm?

People who voted Storm please speak up so we can ban you, um I mean so we can give you an award, yes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.