Star Wars Is Ending

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vader476
sad I CAnt Belive the star wars trilogy is ending

macgeek2005
It's not a trilogy

master sifadius
and you had to start a new thred for this?

And yes, it is very sad..

macgeek2005
And it's not ending. He's gonna make 7, 8, and 9. And then he'll make like a prolouge kind of thingy, that comes before episode I

LanİeWindu™
Yeah, I know it sucks.

Next time please be a little less vague in your thread title. Star Wars can mean anything about ALL of Star Wars.

macgeek2005
Doesn't "Trilogy" Mean 3 of something?

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by macgeek2005
And it's not ending. He's gonna make 7, 8, and 9. And then he'll make like a prolouge kind of thingy, that comes before episode I roll eyes (sarcastic)

Don't believe macgeek here vader476.

master sifadius
Didn't you see the 60 miutes george lucas interview?
He said he's closing the door

Darth Plagueis
So the title thread is Star Wars....we can talk about any thing....

macgeek2005
Doesn't "Trilogy" mean 3?

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by Darth Plagueis
So the title thread is Star Wars....we can talk about any thing....

Not anymore...I edited the thread title so it's less vague. So we DON'T get people in here talking about anything and everything Star Wars.

Darth Plagueis

Mist
doesnt trilogy mean 4? stick out tongue

LanİeWindu™
Do you think we should make a thread about SW Conversations? Just Star Wars Episode III, No Downloads, just talk about the movie.

If you want feel free to make the thread and we will see how it works out.

Darth Plagueis
Mist.....*sigh*
can I have my wallet back??

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by Mist
doesnt trilogy mean 4? stick out tongue

* Runs back into the thread *

......dumbass.

* Quickly leaves again *

stick out tongue

Mist
lol, no...i still need to buy more ep3 crap

lance, maybe you should do it, otherwise everyone will go 'ill do it, ill do it' and we'll end up with 50 threads....

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by Mist
lol, no...i still need to buy more ep3 crap

lance, maybe you should do it, otherwise everyone will go 'ill do it, ill do it' and we'll end up with 50 threads....

Ok, a vote.

Should I make the thread?

or

Should someone else make the thread?

Darth Plagueis

macgeek2005
I'll make it.

macgeek2005

LanİeWindu™
Actually, I think I will take Mist's advice and make it myself. I have a good idea of how the thread should be.

Darth Plagueis
Really??

Insomnia
Originally posted by vader476
sad I CAnt Belive the star wars trilogy is ending

When I saw the episode I trailer, I couldn't believe it was brought back to life.

Having it end comes as no shock to me.

LanİeWindu™
What the hell??? I said 3.

I quoted Mist, not you.

vader476
yea thats why i made this to just taklk about star wars

lol i put this thread up like 15 minutes ago and now theres like 50 replys LOL

but yea i put this up for just good old star wars talk

Darth Plagueis
Cool, I think Lance has picked up on that...

superrat72
i personally dont think it will end they might even come out with another prequal or even episodes continuing on to the originals big grin

umraan
He might make episodes 7, 8, and 9. On 60 mins george only said that he wasn't going to make more movies because people will go and see star wars for the last time. If rots does good in theatres, then he's going to make episodes 7, 8, and 9 starting in 2010. You can read the plot summaries at supershadow.com. I'm sure alot of you hate him but I think he has some corerect information. Lucas said it himself that he will make the new trilogy on supershadow.com.

smoker4
Originally posted by umraan
He might make episodes 7, 8, and 9. On 60 mins george only said that he wasn't going to make more movies because people will go and see star wars for the last time. If rots does good in theatres, then he's going to make episodes 7, 8, and 9 starting in 2010. You can read the plot summaries at supershadow.com. I'm sure alot of you hate him but I think he has some corerect information. Lucas said it himself that he will make the new trilogy on supershadow.com.

Never, ever, ever, ever, ever mention he shall not be named here m'kayhttp://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/ranting2.gif

Da_Guru
As George said recently

"I may think about making a third trilogy but only if this one makes enough money. If I make it then it will be about Luke his son Ben and Jacen and Jaina Solo and The New Jedi Order. But theres a very slim chance I'll make it"

So this may not be the end of Star Wars just yet after all. Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher and Mark Hammil are all still alive so why not.

smoker4
Originally posted by Da_Guru
As George said recently

"I may think about making a third trilogy but only if this one makes enough money. If I make it then irt will be about Luke his son Ben and Jacen and Jaina Solo and The New Jedi Order. But I theres a very slim chance I'll make it"

So this may not be the end of Star Wars just yet after all. Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher and Mark Hammil are all still alive so why not.

My EU detector is going into overdrive mad

trovext
And it's not ending. He's gonna make 7, 8, and 9. And then he'll make like a prolouge kind of thingy, that comes before episode I
ok supershadow

J.M FcThumbs-Up
The words I have for SS are the language of Mordor....but I will not utter them here!!!!!

His name is unspeakable......

Stunrun

u really dont have a clue do you?

Stunrun
The fact that hes not doing any more is quite possibly the BEST news i ever had. I just cant believe some idiots want more?? the story is finished!

trovext
I look forward to the cartoon and a possible tv series.

vanyoda
I don't think Star Wars is ending, after ROTS we will all
be able to look forward to the 3D versions in theatres.
I don't really want Star Wars to be a television series,
I can't imagine watching it with commercials. I haven't
been a fan of the cartoon series, but maybe if the
animation was of a really high quality I might be interested.

Stunrun
yeh me too. As long as it doesnt take off post ROTJ. The films are about Anakin Skywalker, his decent towards the dark side, then Luke Skywalker rescuing his father, and restoring peace to the galaxy.

Ok so we all know thatstick out tongue i just like to sum it up every now and then, but i want the new TV series to have nothing to do with the series. It will obviously have to have lightsabers though, because it wouldnt be Star Warswink

Stunrun
Excellent sig Van!!!!!

vader476
yo are they done filming the movie

Sith Master X
Yeah, all the filming is done. However, not all the ILM shots are complete. They're really close to finishing though. Last I saw they only had 81 shots left.

vader476
i dot get it what are ILM's

vader476
i spelled "dont" wrong

Sith Master X
ILM is "Industrial Light and Magic", the guys who do all the digital effects for Star Wars.

vader476
oh
cool we gotta have that lol

jay bird
cool we gotta have that lol . . . .

big grin

jay bird
This may be kinda stupid . . . . .

but did anyone else here feel kinda sad after watching the lastest web doc. . .

I mean , don't get me wrong! I thought it was one of the best doc's ever ,
but somehow I kinda felt sad . . . .

Mabie it's cause this is the end kinda thing , . . . all these yrs. coming to close

and hayden fullfilling the circle

Stunrun
thats not stupid at allsmile

vader476
yo do i have to be a hyper space member to watch the last web doc

Stunrun
at the moment yes. Or you could PM somebody for it. In due time it will be released on the OS, you just gotta wait

vader476
hi

Darth_Vader05
The Star Wars Saga will not end after Star Wars Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith because the journey will continue to the orginal trilogy that we all loved and enjoyed watching so the Star Wars Saga will not end and i am sorry too say it but there will not be Star Wars Episode's 7, 8, and 9 they have already been tolled in the Star Wars books if you have read them and thats why there is the Expaned Universe so after Star Wars Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith it will continue to Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope so with all that said May the force be with all of you.... 38 days away until the best Star Wars movie ever Star Wars Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith!

vader476
thnx for that...long...unneccesary explaination

Lord Mader
Maybe Lucas will make epi 7 never know or he can make a new trilogy not about skywalkers

Darth_Vader05
Well thanks for the unneccesary thread i got board so there!!

DeVi| D0do
It is indeed ending... the Soundtrack leak was our last major spoiler... quite emotional really after all we've been through *sob*

LandoSpeeder2
Ah, your right DD, sad

jedijunky1138
I read on HS that GL is planning TWO tv series.

kiadimundijedi
SO GAY

DeVi| D0do
I hope the TV series' fail miserably...

it's such a stupid idea, they don't deserve to be successfull...

Morning_Glory
cry so sad this is the end

vader476
yes i know

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.