Team Thanos VS Team Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

savagerampage
both thanos and darkseid have declared war on each other, both have gotten some of there universes best heros and villians under there mind control who would win.

team thanos

Thanos
Thor
Silver surfer
Juggernaut
Hulk
Dr.Doom
Magneto
Namor
Thing
Human torch
Invisible woman
Mr. fantastic
Iron man
Gladiator

team darkseid

Darkseid
Superman
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Flash
Captain Marvel
Doomsday
Despero
Green Latern
Martian Manhunter
Batman
Firestorm
Solomon Grundy
parasite

DigiMark007
Ack, no telepath for Team Marvel. Manhunter takes out half the team off the bat, and then with the advantage in numbers Team DC wins.

-DM

Swanky-Tuna
The first 7 plus I think Ironman are either resistant or immune to telepathy by various means. The rest can be protected by Sue's forcefields.

Is this a straight fight or is there prep-time involved?

DigiMark007
Can Sue's fields pretect against telepathic attack? I was unaware. That would change things...

-DM

P.S. Ironman can be either...depends on the suit and its specific modifications. I've seen him telepathically shut down in a comic, but also heard of him resisting it.

kgkg
Magneto will turn all there brains off.

who ever is left Thanos , Gladiator , Silver Surfer will slap them bad.

Marvel wins easy just look who they have.

Thanos - single handle can take 4-5 or morepeople from DC side.
Gladiator - will match superman and then Some
Silver Surfer - another guy who is caple of taking multiple DC char on that list.
Magneto - he can kill people fast with his new powers.

Flash- he can't do shit because Gladiator , Silver Surfer are faster than him and will put him out of bizness.

Superman - Silver Surfer will take care of him

Doomsday - Thanos will show him what power really is.

Captain Marvel - thor will bring him back to school.

etc.

Alpha Centauri
Are we allowing Surfer to actually fight to kill?

-AC

Xplosive
Marvel would win, but the Manhunter with his teleptahy could give big trouble.

kgkg
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Are we allowing Surfer to actually fight to kill?

-AC

Bloodlust mode AC

savagerampage
both thanos and darkseid have ordered all heros and villians to kill. This is a fight to the death. Also they each have a week prep time before the fight. This should make it a lil more interesting. Dc has 2 telepaths
manhunter and despero.

Alpha Centauri
If Surfer is in bloodlust mode, TEAMED with Thanos - who invented bloodlust mode - then kiss goodbye to DC and their mothers.

-AC

DigiMark007
Thanos and Surfer are probably the two most powerful in the fight. But two telepaths to none will thin the Marvel ranks early on, even with some who can block telepathic attacks.

I'll take Marvel by a hair, and only one person (either Thanos or Surfer...whichever one DC doesn't team up on first) is standing.

-DM

kgkg
i feel sorry for anyone fighing Thanos.

Thanos and Surfer can beat them if they work together.

Other are not even needed.

stormfront13
well if sue is protected then she can take almost anyone out- mind bubble, internal organ bubbles- but she can be atken out quickly also

Tormentor_2004
MArvel

guy222
Originally posted by savagerampage
both thanos and darkseid have declared war on each other, both have gotten some of there universes best heros and villians under there mind control who would win.

team thanos

Thanos
Thor
Silver surfer
Juggernaut
Hulk
Dr.Doom
Magneto
Namor
Thing
Human torch
Invisible woman
Mr. fantastic
Iron man
Gladiator

team darkseid

Darkseid
Superman
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Flash
Captain Marvel
Doomsday
Despero
Green Latern
Martian Manhunter
Batman
Firestorm
Solomon Grundy
parasite

Marvel wins

MadMel
marvel
they have surfer, mags and thanos
but manhunter causes trouble with telepathy

quanchi112
team thanos wins this. once the silver surfer crushes superman the dc team starts to worry and panic. its all she wrote and its only a matter of time when the champion of dc superman falls. manhunter rapes some minds but goes down. team thanos for the win.

spawnwest
Originally posted by kgkg
Magneto will turn all there brains off.

who ever is left Thanos , Gladiator , Silver Surfer will slap them bad.

Marvel wins easy just look who they have.

Thanos - single handle can take 4-5 or morepeople from DC side.
Gladiator - will match superman and then Some
Silver Surfer - another guy who is caple of taking multiple DC char on that list.
Magneto - he can kill people fast with his new powers.

Flash- he can't do shit because Gladiator , Silver Surfer are faster than him and will put him out of bizness.

Superman - Silver Surfer will take care of him

Doomsday - Thanos will show him what power really is.

Captain Marvel - thor will bring him back to school.

etc.

then who's gonna take

Darkseid
Wonder Woman
Green Latern
Martian Manhunter

no way team 1 is winning this

spawnwest
Couldn't Martian Manhunter and Darkseid mind rape half of Team Thanos. And what is Wonder Woman restricted too?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Thanos and Surfer are probably the two most powerful in the fight. But two telepaths to none will thin the Marvel ranks early on, even with some who can block telepathic attacks.

I'll take Marvel by a hair, and only one person (either Thanos or Surfer...whichever one DC doesn't team up on first) is standing.

-DM

I really hope you're not standing by that statement. doped

Not one person on team 1 is comparable to Darkseid. There's no one who can take him out. Hell, he could solo team 1.

Minus Darkseid, there's the massive speed difference. Marvel will barely take 1 or 2, if they're lucky.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Not one person on team 1 is comparable to Darkseid. There's no one who can take him out. Hell, he could solo team 1.

Minus Darkseid, there's the massive speed difference. Marvel will barely take 1 or 2, if they're lucky. darkseid cant even put down raker,superman anymore,or doomsday. darkseid would get owned by thanos. thanos has never been beaten into submission like darkseid has so many times. team 1 wins as silver surfer takes out superman and the rest follow. thanos wants and destroys darkseid.

darthgoober

Minus Darkseid, there's the massive speed difference. Marvel will barely take 1 or 2, if they're lucky.
Couldn't Surfer put DS down via Radion blast?

quanchi112
Originally posted by spawnwest
then who's gonna take

Darkseid
Wonder Woman
Green Latern
Martian Manhunter

no way team 1 is winning this i think silver surfer could take ww and green lantern at once for sure. mm gets taken out by thor. thanos beats the life from darkseid.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by darthgoober
Couldn't Surfer put DS down via Radion blast?

Retconned. Doesn't exist. And Darkseid is a formidable energy and matter manipulator himself.

darthgoober
Retconned. Doesn't exist. And Darkseid is a formidable energy and matter manipulator himself.
How and when was it rectonned? And did they destroy it all, or was it rectonned to have NEVER existed?

quanchi112
Retconned. Doesn't exist. And Darkseid is a formidable energy and matter manipulator himself. darkseid is overrated. he needs an army to do almost anything. he has one here but its not enough as thanos has one as well. thanos is better than darkseid at everything. thinking,planning,fighting which means team thanos wins.

spawnwest
Here's how this fight goes....

Doomsday goes to fight Thanos and Supes goes to fight Surfer

Meanwhile...

Darkseid blasts Namor, Mr. Fantastic, Iron Man out of existence

Wonder Woman puts Hulk to sleep and then boots Thing off the planet and then goes to battle Thor

Flash keeps Juggernaut occupied

Martian Manhunter mind rapes Invisible Woman until she's useless

Green Latern holds off Human Torch until Darkseid teams up with him and then Darkseid blasts Human Torch

Then Darkseid goes to help Captain Marvel take out Gladiator

Then Darkseid and Captain Marvel go to help Flash take out Juggernaut

Firestorm, Solomon, Parasite, Aquaman takes out Magneto

Then Thanos, Thor, Silver Surfer are left to fight team Darkseid

teams Darkseid Wins

Kurash
this fight is heavily in favor of DC, flash speed blitzes, MM and Despero mind rape the hell out of marvel, its not even a contest.

nvrbeenwthagirl

team thanos

Thanos
Thor
Silver surfer
Juggernaut
Hulk
Dr.Doom
Magneto
Namor
Thing
Human torch
Invisible woman
Mr. fantastic
Iron man
Gladiator

team darkseid

Darkseid
Superman
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Flash
Captain Marvel
Doomsday
Despero
Green Latern
Martian Manhunter
Batman
Firestorm
Solomon Grundy
parasite

Marvel has some seriously weak links on thier team. Iron Man, Mr. Fantastic, Human Torch and thing, and Namor. While DC's weak links are Aquaman, Batman and that is it. And Aquaman rules namor with tp alone. Also Aquaman has been known to combine his TP powers with MM's. parasite could easily copy and drain the powers of any of the powerful marvel guys and tip the scales even more. Poeple giving marvel this battle didn't think it thru. Fire Storm turns dooms suit into inertron and he's useless. Iron man is turned into lead. Surfer is occupied by GL. DS wisk thanos away into the omega. Despero solos half the marvel team on his own.

Sundipped

team thanos

Thanos
Thor
Silver surfer
Juggernaut
Hulk
Dr.Doom
Magneto
Namor
Thing
Human torch
Invisible woman
Mr. fantastic
Iron man
Gladiator

team darkseid

Darkseid
Superman
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Flash
Captain Marvel
Doomsday
Despero
Green Latern
Martian Manhunter
Batman
Firestorm
Solomon Grundy
parasite

It goes like this:
1. Superman/Captain M > Surfer
2. Darkseid > Thanos (Darkseid recieves help from Sups or Captain M)
3. GL (I'm assuming Hal or Kyle) holds off Thor long enough till help from 1 of above.
4. Firestorm vs. Magneto good fight both occupied for good amount of time.
5. Same with Aquaman and Namor for the most part. They both recieve help as long as they can hold out.
6. MM counters any shield Sue puts up throu phasing or TP. Added pressure from the GL can bust it.
7. So Sue's shields are now gone and the mind raping begins courtesy of MM and Despero.
8. Flash toys with Juggs making him frustrated.
9. Oh and same time # 1 on my list started, Despero and Doomsday were busy raping the rest of the team.
10. By now Gladiators confidence will be all but gone as the members on his team are depleated. WW(who he's been fighting) starts to recieve help from other team members.
11. Reed has left the scene (don't ask me how) to go build something or retrieve the UN (but that's cheating!!). cool

Winners DC.

darthgoober
How and when was it rectonned? And did they destroy it all, or was it rectonned to have NEVER existed?

nvrbeenwthagirl

Element X now powers the Mobius chair. It doesn't harm or kill New Gods.

darthgoober
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Element X now powers the Mobius chair. It doesn't harm or kill New Gods.
Uranium powers nuclear reactors that Humans work in, that doesn't mean that humans aren't effected by radiation. When did the actual recton take place so I can see it for myself.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Uranium powers nuclear reactors that Humans work in, that doesn't mean that humans aren't effected by radiation. When did the actual recton take place so I can see it for myself.

I don't know if it was a retcon. It kinda just got lost after the crisis. It was never mentioned anywhere that I can remember after the crisis.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sundipped
It goes like this:
1. Superman/Captain M > Surfer
2. Darkseid > Thanos (Darkseid recieves help from Sups or Captain M)
3. GL (I'm assuming Hal or Kyle) holds off Thor long enough till help from 1 of above.
4. Firestorm vs. Magneto good fight both occupied for good amount of time.
5. Same with Aquaman and Namor for the most part. They both recieve help as long as they can hold out.
6. MM counters any shield Sue puts up throu phasing or TP. Added pressure from the GL can bust it.
7. So Sue's shields are now gone and the mind raping begins courtesy of MM and Despero.
8. Flash toys with Juggs making him frustrated.
9. Oh and same time # 1 on my list started, Despero and Doomsday were busy raping the rest of the team.
10. By now Gladiators confidence will be all but gone as the members on his team are depleated. WW(who he's been fighting) starts to recieve help from other team members.
11. Reed has left the scene (don't ask me how) to go build something or retrieve the UN (but that's cheating!!). cool

Winners DC. 1 thanos would arrange silver surfer and thor together as a team. silver surfer takes out superman very quickly. then cap marvel falls via doubleteam.
2thanos has set it up to a one on one conflict in which he would pummel him senseless.(worse than what supes did in apokolips now)
3gl is taken on by gladiator. this conflict lasts a while. gladiator falls to hal but would defeat kyle.
4firestorm eventually defeats magneto but would take some time.
5aquaman and namor could fight all day ending ina virtual stalemate. i think aquaman wins this in the long run but it would take to long and help comes.
6sue kills doomsday for a death via forcefield to the brain.
7flash is toying with juggs but sue kills him via forcefield as well as he is dancing around.
8silver surfer,thanos,iron man,thor unite to crush the opposition.

marvel for the win

darthgoober
I don't know if it was a retcon. It kinda just got lost after the crisis. It was never mentioned anywhere that I can remember after the crisis.
Ok if it hasn't been mentioned or rectoned specifically, then they're still vulnerable to it. And that means that DS can be put down by anyone with abilities like Surfer, GL, Firestorm, etc., etc..

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
1 thanos would arrange silver surfer and thor together as a team. silver surfer takes out superman very quickly. then cap marvel falls via doubleteam.
2thanos has set it up to a one on one conflict in which he would pummel him senseless.(worse than what supes did in apokolips now)
3gl is taken on by gladiator. this conflict lasts a while. gladiator falls to hal but would defeat kyle.
5aquaman and namor could fight all day ending ina virtual stalemate. i think aquaman wins this in the long run but it would take to long and help comes.
7flash is toying with juggs but sue kills him via forcefield as well as he is dancing around.

marvel for the win
Sue kills Doomsday when he has no brain? WTF. Doomsday is solid. Also Firestorm can beat magneto rather easily. He turns the air inside magneto into helium. and then charges the air around him with fire. Gladiator would defeat Kyle? You do know kyle can create clones of gladiator? He's done it before with similiar beings. FAIL.

quanchi112
Ok if it hasn't been mentioned or rectoned specifically, then they're still vulnerable to it. And that means that DS can be put down by anyone with abilities like Surfer, GL, Firestorm, etc., etc.. sounds good to me.

wink

Kurash
1 thanos would arrange silver surfer and thor together as a team. silver surfer takes out superman very quickly. then cap marvel falls via doubleteam.

marvel for the win

embarrasment

quanchi112
Sue kills Doomsday when he has no brain? WTF. Doomsday is solid. Also Firestorm can beat magneto rather easily. He turns the air inside magneto into helium. and then charges the air around him with fire. Gladiator would defeat Kyle? You do know kyle can create clones of gladiator? He's done it before with similiar beings. FAIL. how can doomsday think then when he has no brain. doesnt make sense. either way she explodes his head with a forcefield in the head, how bout that. laughing i said firestorm defeats magneto not not immediately. gladiator would defeat kyle. its not hal the greatest green lantern. its kyle.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ok if it hasn't been mentioned or rectoned specifically, then they're still vulnerable to it. And that means that DS can be put down by anyone with abilities like Surfer, GL, Firestorm, etc., etc.. Crisis was a big retcon. Anything mentioned before crisis that isn't mentioned after is retconned.

darthgoober
Crisis was a big retcon. Anything mentioned before crisis that isn't mentioned after is retconned.
DS wasn't affected by Crisis remember? That means that the weakness to Radion is still written into his physicality.

Symmetric Chaos
DS wasn't affected by Crisis remember? That means that the weakness to Radion is still written into his physicality.

But Radion was still retconned. So now the obscure substance that is one of his few weaknesses no longer exists.

nvrbeenwthagirl
how can doomsday think then when he has no brain. doesnt make sense. either way she explodes his head with a forcefield in the head, how bout that. laughing i said firestorm defeats magneto not not immediately. gladiator would defeat kyle. its not hal the greatest green lantern. its kyle.

Actually Kyle was the one chosen to be the torch bearer. He's also the one who can change his dna and create beings who can tap the speed force.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
But Radion was still retconned. So now the obscure substance that is one of his few weaknesses no longer exists.
But there's nothing to stop someone like Surfer from recreating it.

Symmetric Chaos
But there's nothing to stop someone like Surfer from recreating it.

If he suddenly started scanning all his foes to find the molecular structure that will interact with their physiology in such a way as to weaken or kill them.

Until that happens however . . .

masterbruce
one word:

Doomsday.

darthgoober
If he suddenly started scanning all his foes to find the molecular structure that will interact with their physiology in such a way as to weaken or kill them.

Until that happens however . . .
You mean like Gladiator?

You also have to remember that everyone gets basic knowledge and since the majoirity of the New Gods know about their weakness to Radion, Surfer will know that such a weakness exist coming into the fight.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You mean like Gladiator?

You also have to remember that everyone gets basic knowledge and since the majoirity of the New Gods know about their weakness to Radion, Surfer will know that such a weakness exist coming into the fight.

Who says he can recreate it? Obviously if it could be recreated , DS would have done so to kill highfather or all the Good new gods.

darthgoober
Who says he can recreate it? Obviously if it could be recreated , DS would have done so to kill highfather or all the Good new gods.
Who says he can't? Maybe New Gods can't manipulate it because it's deadly to them, or maybe he doesn't want to bring anymore into existence since it's deadly to him too, or maybe there's somekind of unspoken agreement between the New Gods to keep from creating any artificially, or maybe it's just a massive case of PIS(you know, where people don't use all their powers to the fullest for the sake of the plot), who knows. What actual proof do you have that it would be beyond someone like Surfer or GL's ability to replicate?

Hannibal-Lector

team thanos

Thanos
Thor
Silver surfer
Juggernaut
Hulk
Dr.Doom
Magneto
Namor
Thing
Human torch
Invisible woman
Mr. fantastic
Iron man
Gladiator

team darkseid

Darkseid
Superman
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Flash
Captain Marvel
Doomsday
Despero
Green Latern
Martian Manhunter
Batman
Firestorm
Solomon Grundy
parasite

I think team 1... after all, ss can drain all the solar energy from Superman, de-evolve DD (like he did Hulk), speedblitz Flash + others... then maybe add a few cosmic blasts from lightyears away...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Who says he can't? Maybe New Gods can't manipulate it because it's deadly to them, or maybe he doesn't want to bring anymore into existence since it's deadly to him too, or maybe there's somekind of unspoken agreement between the New Gods to keep from creating any artificially, or maybe it's just a massive case of PIS(you know, where people don't use all their powers to the fullest for the sake of the plot), who knows. What actual proof do you have that it would be beyond someone like Surfer or GL's ability to replicate?

Guardians>>>>>>> GL. And even they went into a treaty with DS. So evidenctly it doesn't exist. And never has as of crisis. Crisis was a starting over. So if it hasn't been used, then it doesn't exist.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
I think team 1... after all, ss can drain all the solar energy from Superman, de-evolve DD (like he did Hulk), speedblitz Flash + others... then maybe add a few cosmic blasts from lightyears away...

What is stopping DS from turning surfer into a child? How does he deevolve Doomsday? Doomsday>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hulk. And Speedblitz flash? OMG. laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by masterbruce
one word:

Doomsday. two words

doomsday dies.

darthgoober
Guardians>>>>>>> GL. And even they went into a treaty with DS. So evidenctly it doesn't exist. And never has as of crisis. Crisis was a starting over. So if it hasn't been used, then it doesn't exist.

nvrbeenwthagirl

IF DS wasn't affected by crisis, then he sends a giant hologram of himself against thanos entire team and smashes them into nothing ness. As it will, Radion does not exist. Thus He has no weakness to it. Doesn' tmatter anyway. DS will mind rape surfer and torture him. If granny goodness can beat the entire greek pantheon on her own and circe, And granny<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<DS, then DS beats Thanos team with pure ease. Radion or not.

quanchi112
IF DS wasn't affected by crisis, then he sends a giant hologram of himself against thanos entire team and smashes them into nothing ness. As it will, Radion does not exist. Thus He has no weakness to it. Doesn' tmatter anyway. DS will mind rape surfer and torture him. If granny goodness can beat the entire greek pantheon on her own and circe, And granny<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<DS, then DS beats Thanos team with pure ease. Radion or not. if superman can beat ds with ease as in apokolips now then he gets owned by thanos. thanos would never lose to superman. ever. he pawns the surfer who is supermans superior in almost every known way. darkseid sint what he used to be. just cuz he beats his own weak son orion with hand gestures doesnt mean he can push other top tiers around.

nvrbeenwthagirl
if superman can beat ds with ease as in apokolips now then he gets owned by thanos. thanos would never lose to superman. ever. he pawns the surfer who is supermans superior in almost every known way. darkseid sint what he used to be. just cuz he beats his own weak son orion with hand gestures doesnt mean he can push other top tiers around.
Try and keep up. Apokolips now was before DS has been written to his current power lvls. FAIL. Superman cannot be used. DS isn't what he used to be. he's more powerful.

quanchi112
Try and keep up. Apokolips now was before DS has been written to his current power lvls. FAIL. Superman cannot be used. DS isn't what he used to be. he's more powerful. for the current story yes he is. but he still hasnt proven he can beat superman physically without a cheapshot. it doesnt even take a punch to beat his pathetic son orion.

nvrbeenwthagirl
for the current story yes he is. but he still hasnt proven he can beat superman physically without a cheapshot. it doesnt even take a punch to beat his pathetic son orion.

FAIL.

quanchi112
FAIL. tell me why it fails. i am posting factual information while u post a one word response. i think im winning by far in the point making department.

wink

Evil_Ash
for the current story yes he is. but he still hasnt proven he can beat superman physically without a cheapshot. it doesnt even take a punch to beat his pathetic son orion.

Darkseid has beaten down Superman in three punches....

Galan007
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Darkseid has beaten down Superman in three punches.... Superman's done the same to DS.... A few times. stick out tongue

darthgoober
IF DS wasn't affected by crisis, then he sends a giant hologram of himself against thanos entire team and smashes them into nothing ness. As it will, Radion does not exist. Thus He has no weakness to it. Doesn' tmatter anyway. DS will mind rape surfer and torture him. If granny goodness can beat the entire greek pantheon on her own and circe, And granny<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<DS, then DS beats Thanos team with pure ease. Radion or not.
I never said that the team would win, I was responding to Trickster stating that no one on the team had the ability to put down DS when that's hardly the case since Surfer could likely take him out with one or two blast of Radion.

And just because it doesn't exist anymore doesn't take away the vulnerability. Think about it like this....

*insert name of character* is highly allergic to bee's. Someone then kills all the bee's in the universe so that there are no more. Then someone like Surfer creates new bee's with the same makeup as the original. Well since the allergy itself was never cured(the source was just taken away), the new bee's will be fully capable of killing *insert name of character*.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
Superman's done the same to DS.... A few times. stick out tongue

Certainly not since DS has been upgraded Via Seven Sodiers.

quanchi112
Certainly not since DS has been upgraded Via Seven Sodiers. until he defeats superman i feel supes can best him. he must avenge himself. pawning new gods isnt that big of a thing.

nvrbeenwthagirl
until he defeats superman i feel supes can best him. he must avenge himself. pawning new gods isnt that big of a thing.

Sorry kid. Pwning the nEw gods is. Especially since Granny Goodness herself beat the entire pantheon of greek gods. Who have been shown uber powerful lately. And let's not forget, creating alternate universes, and recreating a planet earth, inside of a black hole, and then sustaining it, is a big thing.

TricksterPriest
I never said that the team would win, I was responding to Trickster stating that no one on the team had the ability to put down DS when that's hardly the case since Surfer could likely take him out with one or two blast of Radion.

And just because it doesn't exist anymore doesn't take away the vulnerability. Think about it like this....

*insert name of character* is highly allergic to bee's. Someone then kills all the bee's in the universe so that there are no more. Then someone like Surfer creates new bee's with the same makeup as the original. Well since the allergy itself was never cured(the source was just taken away), the new bee's will be fully capable of killing *insert name of character*.

If however, the bees are retconned, they do not exist in the first place. You are speculating Radion has not been retconned. When everything seems to indicate it was.

This is the same crap you tried to pull you put Darkseid against the Anti-Monitor. Forcefields can block radion, Darkseid can heal himself by stealing powers, energy and lifeforce from the opposing team, you are severely underrating Darkseid if you think these aren't options.

Originally posted by Galan007
Superman's done the same to DS.... A few times. stick out tongue

Superman could solo team 1. 313 Especially if Loeb is writing. vin

quanchi112
If however, the bees are retconned, they do not exist in the first place. You are speculating Radion has not been retconned. When everything seems to indicate it was.

This is the same crap you tried to pull you put Darkseid against the Anti-Monitor. Forcefields can block radion, Darkseid can heal himself by stealing powers, energy and lifeforce from the opposing team, you are severely underrating Darkseid if you think these aren't options.

Superman could solo team 1. 313 Especially if Loeb is writing. vin no he couldnt. loeb used a plot device anyways to have supes beat down ds. apokolips now was a humiliating loss as stated in the comic. thats the most embarrassing ds loss that i know of. not loebs writing.

nvrbeenwthagirl
no he couldnt. loeb used a plot device anyways to have supes beat down ds. apokolips now was a humiliating loss as stated in the comic. thats the most embarrassing ds loss that i know of. not loebs writing.
What's more humiliating is that DS has beaten clark down in less punches than superman has beaten the DS clones. And DS has more wins under his belt. that must bother superman. Especially since he can't kill DS as much as he hates him.

quanchi112
What's more humiliating is that DS has beaten clark down in less punches than superman has beaten the DS clones. And DS has more wins under his belt. that must bother superman. Especially since he can't kill DS as much as he hates him. in apokolips now it was the real thing. in hunter and prey superman saved the real thing. supes has ds number anymore. supes can be at skyfather level when he has to be.

nvrbeenwthagirl
in apokolips now it was the real thing. in hunter and prey superman saved the real thing. supes has ds number anymore. supes can be at skyfather level when he has to be.

DS is beyond that. Evident by his creating alter realities and him being more poweful than Granny Goodness. Who pwned the sky father level beings known as the Olympians. And She killed Circe. DS>>>>>Granny>>>>>>Olympians>>>>>Superman.

quanchi112
DS is beyond that. Evident by his creating alter realities and him being more poweful than Granny Goodness. Who pwned the sky father level beings known as the Olympians. And She killed Circe. DS>>>>>Granny>>>>>>Olympians>>>>>Superman. we have seen superman beat him down. until we see darkseid beat him down outside a cheapshot supes has his number. bottom line.

ps all skyfathers arent equal with one another.

odin>than all other skyfathers.

Evil_Ash
in apokolips now it was the real thing.

But god-awful writing....

supes can be at skyfather level when he has to be.

Ah, so he can beat Thanos...

Good... good...

darthgoober
I'm not speculating that it wasn't rectonned, I'm saying that if it hasn't actually been rectonned then it hasn't been rectonned. Just because something's not mentioned for a while, that doesn't mean it's been rectoned out of existence. So where was it actually covered that Radion NEVER existed and that the New Gods were NEVER vulnerable to it?

And there(like here) you didn't have a single piece of actual evidence to support your claim. I can bump the thread if you have any actual evidence you're wanting to show off now though. As it is you were never even able to come up with a single on panel feat for AM to suggest that he's as powerful as the off panel "evidence" was an accurate portrayal of power(which puts AM in the same boat as Sentry).

And I never said that those weren't defenses against Radion, I was just addressing the claim that putting down DS was beyond the ability of anyone on the team when that's obviously not the case.

nvrbeenwthagirl
we have seen superman beat him down. until we see darkseid beat him down outside a cheapshot supes has his number. bottom line.

ps all skyfathers arent equal with one another.

odin>than all other skyfathers.

In marvel. But in DC, the Olypians, Odin, highfather, and others all can do what ever they want. And have shown it quite a few times.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
But god-awful writing....

Ah, so he can beat Thanos...

Good... good... nah. thanos can hang with the toughest of them all odin. odin couldnt put him down and they fought for a while to. tore up asgard but thanos was still there.

thanos has never lost to a superman being outside a plot device and horrendous writing.

apokolips now was good.

laughing

ps do u still hate me?

quanchi112
In marvel. But in DC, the Olypians, Odin, highfather, and others all can do what ever they want. And have shown it quite a few times. no odin is more powerful than all dc skyfathers.

tell u what rank dc skyfathers for me and then well talk about this.

nvrbeenwthagirl
no odin is more powerful than all dc skyfathers.

tell u what rank dc skyfathers for me and then well talk about this.

Odin is more powerful than All DC skyfathers? how did you come to this conclusion? You know that Cronos is a skyfather right? he beat the forces of heaven BEFORE he grabbed the Godwave if I remember correctly. yugah Khan is also a sky father.

Evil_Ash
until we see darkseid beat him down outside a cheapshot supes has his number.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid66/pd55a9f60974c3f94b66f685071686e58/fbdd8646.jpg

Darkseid beats Superman down in THREE punches, and forces him to listen to his plans.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid66/p7c18e8b452cb9333381c18e72b82bc42/fbdd81d1.jpg

Heat vision doesn't have much of a effect...
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid66/pdf9c7a376b78e746826b570a7b3a99e8/fbdd81cc.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid66/pb182f179dd01f797f98ca796d83471b2/fbdd81c8.jpg

quanchi112
Odin is more powerful than All DC skyfathers? how did you come to this conclusion? You know that Cronos is a skyfather right? he beat the forces of heaven BEFORE he grabbed the Godwave if I remember correctly. yugah Khan is also a sky father. the forces of heaven are nothing special at all. it took two religions and ww to beat the, cronus was oneshotting them with the godwave anyways. yuga khan could lose to ds whileodin would defeat yuga no problem.

rank ur dc skyfathers for me. for us all to see.

nvrbeenwthagirl
the forces of heaven are nothing special at all. it took two religions and ww to beat the, cronus was oneshotting them with the godwave anyways. yuga khan could lose to ds whileodin would defeat yuga no problem.

rank ur dc skyfathers for me. for us all to see.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing again nice lack of a response.

nvrbeenwthagirl
again nice lack of a response.

ur response was a lack of response. You actually said Odin can beat Yugah Khan. And you said defeating the forces of heaven is nothing. You down play DC feats so much it's rediculous. laughing laughing laughing I really don't see a point any more but posting laughing laughing

Evil_Ash
Darkseid has never lost to superman outside a plot device and horrendous writing.

ermmhappy

apokolips now was good.

No it wasn't. no expression

You actually stated so yourself in another thread...

ps do u still hate me?

Yup.

quanchi112
ur response was a lack of response. You actually said Odin can beat Yugah Khan. And you said defeating the forces of heaven is nothing. You down play DC feats so much it's rediculous. laughing laughing laughing I really don't see a point any more but posting laughing laughing asmodel slaughtered the forces of heaven and cronus was oneshotting angels like nothing. if ww didnt show up they would go down. both cases the presence had to stop them.

1presence took away asmodels powers.
2 cronus took presences power and was to much.

take the presence out and i think gog could show up and oneshot the angels who are meh at best.

nvrbeenwthagirl
asmodel slaughtered the forces of heaven and cronus was oneshotting angels like nothing. if ww didnt show up they would go down. both cases the presence had to stop them.

1presence took away asmodels powers.
2 cronus took presences power and was to much.

take the presence out and i think gog could show up and oneshot the angels who are meh at best.

If angels were meh, Than Zuriel wouldn't have been able to so easily get out of AM1M bubble. And if angel's were meh, especially IN HEAVEN, then then thier screams would be able to destroy ANY matter. And they did this OUT of heaven.

quanchi112
If angels were meh, Than Zuriel wouldn't have been able to so easily get out of AM1M bubble. And if angel's were meh, especially IN HEAVEN, then then thier screams would be able to destroy ANY matter. And they did this OUT of heaven. what has an angel done that is so impressive. really, what. it took ww and friends to save heaven basically as the angels were getting their asses handed to them.

when asmodel showed up no one could stop him either. angels for the most part are meh. like i said.

nvrbeenwthagirl
what has an angel done that is so impressive. really, what. it took ww and friends to save heaven basically as the angels were getting their asses handed to them.

when asmodel showed up no one could stop him either. angels for the most part are meh. like i said.

Thanos does nothing impressive on his own either. He's meh. He needs power ups and plot devices to be cool. he even got one shotted in the chest by that weak punk Drax.

quanchi112
Thanos does nothing impressive on his own either. He's meh. He needs power ups and plot devices to be cool. he even got one shotted in the chest by that weak punk Drax. he was cheaphotted and lost to a plot device. darkseid loses straight up to superman and needs armies to accomplish really anything.

darthgoober
Thanos does nothing impressive on his own either. He's meh. He needs power ups and plot devices to be cool. he even got one shotted in the chest by that weak punk Drax.
And Supes almost got killed by a bullet. It was kryptonite, but still...

nvrbeenwthagirl
he was cheaphotted and lost to a plot device. darkseid loses straight up to superman and needs armies to accomplish really anything.

I didn't see DS use an army to create those alternate universes. he sure as hell didn't use an army to create a pocket earth inside a black hole.

nvrbeenwthagirl
And Supes almost got killed by a bullet. It was kryptonite, but still...

And that bothers me how? confused If Superman died today and never was written in another comic book, I'd buy stock in DC.

darthgoober
And that bothers me how? confused If Superman died today and never was written in another comic book, I'd buy stock in DC.
Just pointing out faulty logic. I mean YOU'RE the one that said that Supes could give Thanos a fight.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Just pointing out faulty logic. I mean YOU'RE the one that said that Supes could give Thanos a fight.

He can. Thanos doesn't have a kryptonite bullet hangind around.

darthgoober
He can. Thanos doesn't have a kryptonite bullet hangind around.
Do you see Drax hanging around?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Do you see Drax hanging around?

The point was that Thanos needs outside plans and power ups. It was a call and response to Quan always trying to demean DC characters. Did you gather that much?

darthgoober
The point was that Thanos needs outside plans and power ups. It was a call and response to Quan always trying to demean DC characters. Did you gather that much?
Oh I understand what you were doing, but it was still inaccurate. Thanos has taken out plenty of people without power ups or prep.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Oh I understand what you were doing, but it was still inaccurate. Thanos has taken out plenty of people without power ups or prep.

Of which, none are impressive.

darthgoober
Of which, none are impressive.
Yeah....I can see how you'd thumb your nose at guys like Thor, Surfer, and the Maker. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Symmetric Chaos

I've actually never seen that laughing out loud

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah....I can see how you'd thumb your nose at guys like Thor, Surfer, and the Maker. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Surfer is a passifist. Who has fought thanos so silly everytime I'm at awe at his sheer rediculous ness. thor has given thanos a mighty good fight on occassion. And i don't know much about the maker. But still, none impressive. impressive would be him beating someone near odin lvl.

darthgoober
Surfer is a passifist. Who has fought thanos so silly everytime I'm at awe at his sheer rediculous ness. thor has given thanos a mighty good fight on occassion. And i don't know much about the maker. But still, none impressive. impressive would be him beating someone near odin lvl.
Beating Odin's impressive for ANYONE short of an abstract. And Thor has NEVER given Thanos a good fight to my knowledge, the closest thing he did was take on a Thanos clone. The only actual fight between the two of them ended with Thor getting his ass whipped along with Thing.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Beating Odin's impressive for ANYONE short of an abstract. And Thor has NEVER given Thanos a good fight to my knowledge, the closest thing he did was take on a Thanos clone. The only actual fight between the two of them ended with Thor getting his ass whipped along with Thing.

Didn't Thanos have the IG on then? maybe I'm mistaken.

Symmetric Chaos
Beating Odin's impressive for ANYONE short of an abstract.

Beating Odin?

darthgoober
Didn't Thanos have the IG on then? maybe I'm mistaken.
Nope.
Beating Odin?
nvr said that Thanos would have to beat someone on Odin's level for it to be impressive.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nope.

nvr said that Thanos would have to beat someone on Odin's level for it to be impressive.

Yes. Him beating top tiers isn't impressive. Count Nefaria beats Top tiers. Despero beats Top tiers. Fernus, and others do it to.

darthgoober
Yes. Him beating top tiers isn't impressive. Count Nefaria beats Top tiers. Despero beats Top tiers. Fernus, and others do it to.
Well I don't remember anyone saying that he was more powerful than Odin, so why is Odin the benchmark you want to use?

Also, given that the Maker was the being formerly known as the Beyonder, I'd say that's a VERY impressive feat.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well I don't remember anyone saying that he was more powerful than Odin, so why is Odin the benchmark you want to use?

Also, given that the Maker was the being formerly known as the Beyonder, I'd say that's a VERY impressive feat.

If the maker was any where near the beyonder's power, current or other wise, I'd call it PIS. What were her feats before he beat her?

Symmetric Chaos

Maker was massively less powerful. Unless Beyonder wouldn't have been able to destroy a city in a fit of rage.

Not to mention he knew exactly how to attack Maker thanks to past experience with that form.

darthgoober
If the maker was any where near the beyonder's power, current or other wise, I'd call it PIS. What were her feats before he beat her?
Not sure about her feats prior as the Maker. But I don't see how you can try to call PIS since it was one of about 3 showings of Thanos's after his upgrade, and the other two were owning the Fallen One and blasting the shit out of Galactus.

darthgoober
Maker was massively less powerful. Unless Beyonder wouldn't have been able to destroy a city in a fit of rage.

Not to mention he knew exactly how to attack Maker thanks to past experience with that form.
I know she was no where near the Beyonder, but skyfather level would be a fair estimate in my mind.

And what past experience did Thanos have with the Maker?

Symmetric Chaos
I know she was no where near the Beyonder, but skyfather level would be a fair estimate in my mind.

And what past experience did Thanos have with the Maker?

He'd seen that she was completely insane and he knew the for some reason she was in love with him (or something that whole thing confused me). It wouldn't take a genius to attack her mind.

darthgoober
He'd seen that she was completely insane and he knew the for some reason she was in love with him (or something that whole thing confused me). It wouldn't take a genius to attack her mind.
He finished her off with a mental attack, but he was hanging with her physically and with energy attacks before then.

Symmetric Chaos
He finished her off with a mental attack, but he was hanging with her physically and with energy attacks before then.

I must have missed that.

I remember her blasting him and a bunch of people at one point. And then later he hunted her down and mindraped her.

darthgoober
I must have missed that.

I remember her blasting him and a bunch of people at one point. And then later he hunted her down and mindraped her.
Here's what happened before he took her out with tp...

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Thanos/thanosvsmakerf2.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Thanos/thanosvsmakerf21.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Thanos/thanosvsmakerf22.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
Here's what happened before he took her out with tp...

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Thanos/thanosvsmakerf2.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Thanos/thanosvsmakerf21.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Thanos/thanosvsmakerf22.jpg

Dunno how I missed that.

OK thats quite impressive. Would have been nice if she'd had more prior feats though.

darthgoober
Dunno how I missed that.

OK thats quite impressive. Would have been nice if she'd had more prior feats though.
I know what you mean about her feats. I was actually planning on checking out whatever appearances I could find of that incarnation, but for now the only on panel feats I know of are the one shotting of Skreet(which IS kind of impressive). I may be getting back to you with more though(depending on what I dig up).

quanchi112
Dunno how I missed that.

OK thats quite impressive. Would have been nice if she'd had more prior feats though. people shouldnt be surprised by impressive thanos feats. its par for the course.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.