Possible Duel- Anie vs palp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stefan Kojic
This is my 2nd thread so far, so i did a search and this hasn't been already mentioned. In Episode III's Collectors Edition of Total Film
magazine, Hayden mentions injuring Ian McDiramid on set during one of their dueling rehersals. Maybe we'll see Anie and Palps sorting it out! wink

DenKi
Hush, you

Batman316
hmm......

now that would be pretty cool to see. though it might just mean when Vader wakes up in the suit and freaks out

yes my first attempt at using spoiler tags

Lord Banshee
Nah.. its the end of the movie ... it would be very dump if there was a palp-anakin duel in the last minute

DeVi| D0do
yes... very dump indeed wink

Batman316
hmm..... ok re-read what I said :P

if they were to duel it would have to be when Sidious takes out Mace

Stefan Kojic
I meant in the scene where Windu wants to arrest Palps

ESP07
scan through the graphic novel. You will find the answers you seek there.

Alliance
Did anyone get this pic? The fact that Palps and Anakin would fight was rediculous, until i found this. But still, I would just imagine that Palps talks his way out of it.

I wouldn't be opposed to it, but i still don't think it will happen.

smoker4
Originally posted by Alliance
Did anyone get this pic? The fact that Palps and Anakin would fight was rediculous, until i found this. But still, I would just imagine that Palps talks his way out of it.

I wouldn't be opposed to it, but i still don't think it will happen.

Thats from when palps tells him he's a sith lord but they dont fight, anakin goes and tells mace

peluffo
I think that there is the scene where palps reveal that he is a sith, and ani tries to confront him... But instead to fight anakin, Palpatine begins to walk around him telling the trailer phrases about to explore the dark side and achieve more powers than any other jedi...

Darth Subjekt
I dont know, im torn on this one. Cause i heard theres a part where Ani tells Padme that he wants to kill Palps and they can rule the galaxy as husband and wife. So maybe he does try and fails or maybe like you all said, he tried and Palps talks his way out of it.

Dart Saber
Hehe, Stefane brate srbine, u pravu si.

Kada Palpatin kaze Anakinu da je ustvari Darth Sidious, ovaj ce probati da ga ubije, kao sto se vidi na slici gore.

P.S. Mala je ova planeta...

Stunrun
if you found out that a close friend of yours was a Sith, how would you react?? it obviously came as a shock to Anakin, so his natural reaction was to draw his lightsaber. He only wanted to do right by the Jedi, until Palpatine later convinces him ofcoarse

smoker4
Hmm now that you mention it, one of my friends may well be a sith, im off to count his midichlorians

Obi1Kenobi
theres a confrontation when mace comes to get senator palp
anakin kills mace

Stefan Kojic
Hvala ti Dart Saber, Srbine brate, na pomoci. Mali je Mlecni put.

Stefan Kojic
We'll just have to wait and see...

hunchy
ummm.....nope....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.