Venom vs. Clayface

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tormentor_2004
There is prpe time. WHo will win?

DarkCrawler
If it is Boris Karlo, then he will win.

DarkMenace
Isnt Venom an evil Spiderman who's powers are a little bit weaker than SPidey?

pmike
kinda hes a symbiote that fused with a human and has powers like spider-man because spider-man wore the symbiote as a costume before

JWangSDC
Venom is stronger than spidey.

jinzin
oy. Venom's a lot tougher than spidey. Spiderman can't beat the guy in a one on one fight most of the time without help, sonics, or fire. I don't think there's a whole lot either of these guys can do to eachother. I say eventually they get bored stalemating eachother and call it a day, or join forces to take out their respective good guys.

Linkalicious
^ probably the most likely outcome.

I think Venom's symbiote will be able to endure more of the damage dealt out by Clayface, if Venom isn't taking the abuse, then he's dodging it regularly.

I don't see anything that Venom could do to Clayface with his fists, so I'm going to say whoever resorts to the other character's weakness first wins.

Venom - Fire and Sonics
Clayface - Electricity and Heat (like being baked in an oven)

If I had to choose, I'd say Venom is more likely to exploit a weakness than Clayface...so I'll stick with Venom after a long, hard fight.

Swanky-Tuna
Like at least half of the Clayfaces can either burn or melt people that they touch. I'm not sure which though.

Cosmic Cube
The symbiote makes Venom as agile as Spidey. Clayface ain't hittin nuthin.

Mainstream
Vemon is out matched in this one...any one of the 4 Clayfaces could take him

jinzin
gotta remember when sandman tried to fight venom (more like tried to run away but whatever) look at what happened to him. Anyone think the same thing might happen to clayface?

Mainstream
depends on which clayface...lady Clayface would have a field day with Venom.

Linkalicious
You talking about with the poisonous bite?

Mainstream
Lady Clayface is the one who has the powers of the person she morphs into.

pmike
wow whos lady clayface i never heard o her before,i only heard of the regular clayface

Swanky-Tuna
Including Lady Clayface, there are 4 Clayfaces.

Mainstream
the one we've seen on the cartoons is dead though...or at least he was...I'm not sure anymore.

jinzin
yeah the poisonous bite thing. It totally discombobulated sandman and sent him on the run.

Linkalicious
I said it in that thread, and I'll say it in this thread.

A poisonous bite is absolute garbage. In all of his history Venom has never shown himself to have a poisonous bite. Although I do feel it would help explain the green drool....it just doesn't cut if for me because he has never used such a tactic in the past.

jinzin
well how often does venom get to bite people? well.....people he doesn't end up eating or killing off anyways.

King Burger
I go with Venom.

As Linkalicious pointed out, Venom has easier access to
anti-Clayface weapons and devices, than Clayface does
to anti-Venom ones.

Also, Venom has fouhgt plenty of other super-humans,
while CLayface usually just fights Batman.

I don't know if Venom needs to breathe or not. If so, then
maybe Clayfae, if he captures him, can drown him in mud?

DarkCrawler
Boris Karlo, the Ultimate Clayface has the following powers:

Superstrenght

Fire producing power

Able to take anyones powers that he morphs into

Cannot be harmed by psychical force

An poisonous touch

Shapeshifting

He could beat Venom.

Kontraz
Originally posted by Linkalicious
I said it in that thread, and I'll say it in this thread.

A poisonous bite is absolute garbage. In all of his history Venom has never shown himself to have a poisonous bite. Although I do feel it would help explain the green drool....it just doesn't cut if for me because he has never used such a tactic in the past.

yeah, he's never bitten someone and had a poisonous effect... BUT he has used his poisonous fumes in the past, which are just a natural effect of the symbiote. Perhaps by injecting part of the symbiote (as a liquid) into a person who wasnt a host, it would act like the "poison", because it never really came out and said what that was...

AngryApocalypse
If batman can cream him then Venom can too.

MERCILOUS
There are five clayfaces, at least 3 of them could do it. I forget which one disintegrates people just by touching them.

AsbestosFlaygon
Eddie Brock -VS- Boris Carlo

Round 1: Neutral setting (0.5 km apart, empty plain field)

Round 2: Bloodlust ON, BFR OFF. Both combatants DON'T know their opponent's strengths and weaknesses.

Round 3: Bloodlust OFF, BFR OFF. Both combatants know their opponent's strenghts, but not their weaknesses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.