Darth SION versus Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gryn Jabar
Sion from KOTOR versus Wolverine. Can's Sion's ability to reform himself and force powers defeat wolverine?

Kontraz
goes back to whether lightsabres can cut adamantium.... if so, then he wins.. if not, then its a draw.

Swanky-Tuna
Wolverine's vital organs are inside his bones?

Kontraz
yeah, but you still have the whole "he'll just block the lightsaber with his unblockable claws" or "rip out all his organs and they'll regrow" or whatever. Personally, i think any jedi w/ lightsabre could kill him. I mean, they had to liquify adamantium somehow, right? so its not ENTIRELY indestructable, and lightsabres can supposedly cut through anything physical... so wolvie's basically a pile of his own organs. Sure, he might be able to regrow (hell, godzilla was able to do that after he was nothing but part of a heart), but the fight would at least be over...

Swanky-Tuna
I just skip the whole adamantium bs and say the lightsabre would leave cauterized bands of missing flesh in Wolverine's body. Lightsabres are energy blades are they not? I've never picked energy up so I doubt he can block it.

Heracles
You know this is something Ive always wondered and its sort of on topic but if Admantium is indestructable then how the hell do they cut and shape it into a freakin shield?

So if it can be melted down to a liquid so as it could be bonded to Wolverine and it can be cut into a disc shape then there must be temperatures hot enough to melt it and something strong enough to cut it like a laser maybe?

So its not 100% Indestructable is it.

So back to the topic I think a Lightsabre could cut through it but it doesn't mean that the fight will end right there just means Logan is gonna have to be dam careful not to get cut!

Swanky-Tuna
They take the molten iron and add their secret spices and sauces to it and when it cools it becomes adamantium.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.