Starwars ROTS script

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Knowone
Starwars ROTS script, can some post it here? i'm banned for MF.com

Thanx

Darth Maverick
go on to MF.com, its there in the episode 3 section

Sith Master X
So the entire script has been released now?

Darth Maverick
on MF they got most of the script posted

hunchy
go to:

http://img145.exs.cx/gal.php?g=pg010sh.jpg

its the "illustrated screenplay"

I just read it last night and wow is it great. Its funny how all these rumors and things continue when the script is out there with the freakin facts. Just read this people if your going to continue speculating, unless you dont want to be fully spoiled. But for those out there who keep bringing up the most ridicoulous rumors...here's your guide to facts.

Knowone
thanx hunchy

hunchy
yeah, hey you should send me a pm telling me what you thought. id like to discuss the script with someone.

DeVi| D0do
or... we could discuss it here...

not really spoiler but... man, am I glad those Vader one-liners when he kills the sepratists are gone!

that's the only part I read, I swear... god, keep me away from this thing! evil face

hunchy
yeah true...I'm glad there isn't any really obnoxious jokes or anything in it. This is going to be a very dark film too. I was surprised how many jedi die onscreen in it. That's awesome.

Knowone
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
or... we could discuss it here...

not really spoiler but... man, am I glad those Vader one-liners when he kills the sepratists are gone!

that's the only part I read, I swear... god, keep me away from this thing! evil face

i like Audio novel, i think it will be better! don't get wrong the movie will ROCK!

Stunrun
i cant see why some of you want to read the script before the movie, thats just crazyconfused i can take spoilers, but the script is just overkill surely

Knowone
true, but theres a dif in reading it and seeing it

hunchy
I see what he's saying though. Yes there is a difference in reading it and seeing it. I felt there wasn't much left to the story that I didn't know, and I give into spoiler stuff after awhile. I mean, its the last Star Wars movie...but I can totally understand some people not wanting to read it. But I was saying that people either need to read it or stop posting rumor threads when the facts are out there.

Sith Master X
Originally posted by Stunrun
i cant see why some of you want to read the script before the movie, thats just crazyconfused i can take spoilers, but the script is just overkill surely

I couldn't agree with you more.

DenKi
I F**king knew i should of read that, i only read one page then i couldnt stop, Its all 100% True tho!

hunchy
Denki, same thing happened to me. I found the script, read a page or two, stopped, then couldn't resist and came back and read the rest. And yes, it is 100% accurate.

Knowone
Originally posted by hunchy
Denki, same thing happened to me. I found the script, read a page or two, stopped, then couldn't resist and came back and read the rest. And yes, it is 100% accurate.

sorry to bug u but u found the script, or screenplay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.