help!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mephistodesigns
I'm just wondering if any mac users out there know how I can convert my Quicktime files of the newest Clone Wars cartoon into a format which I can burn to a dvd. Right now the files are in .mov format and IMovie is no help at all. I just want to be able to watch these on my DVD player until these episodes get released officialy on DVD. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Julie
sorry....me and computers aren't nice to each other...and besides I don't have a mac.

I doubt anyone will know...but who knows. Why burn em to DVD...just get a camcorder or something it'll be easier

Stealth Agent
uhhh i think you have to ....its impossible. Get kazza and re download them on a different format.

Jaymach Ral'Tir
It's not impossible. Google for: Convert .mov to .avi

You'll find something about using Rad Video Tools. Go with that. I would post links, but this forum is a piece of crap and wont let me until I'm "more recognized". Bah.

Julie
oh just go buy the dvd

Jaymach Ral'Tir
The DVD doesn't have the latest ep's on it, thus it wouldn't be complete. Personally I just keep them all on my HDD, it's much easier. They go nicely in a folder with the Ewoks and Droids cartoons. smile

mephistodesigns
yeah, I bought the DVD of the first Volume, I just want to be able to watch the second volume on my TV, and will still GLADLY buy vol II when it hits shelves.

And thanks Jaymach, I'll look into that!

JKozzy
There should be plenty of programs that do that; Macs are known for their photo and video abilities. Check Google as instructed wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.