Seabiscuit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adroit
So since I saw Seabiscuit today I thought I'd see what you all thought(If you saw it that is). Personally I loved the movie, I was an extra in it as well. Plus my family owns horses so I might be a little biased, but I thought it was great. How bout you?

Ashley_05
I haven't seen it yet but I am going to see it sometime, because it has Michael Angarano in it. I know it will be good because it looks good and My Mikey's in it! love big grin

ChinaNiki
This movie was really good. Tobey Maguire was great. So were the horses.

ariwin
I really have no desire to see this...looks painfully uninteresting..

I'll give the book a go though.

Kes
Hey! Your avatar is like mine! I was reading and going like:"I didn't write this!"

happy kine
oh no! the same avitar in the same thread... the nerve.... stick out tongue

as far as this movie goes... a horse that runs faster then other horses... i don't even care about people running faster then other people... unless their carrying a football. its the rocky of horse racing. i will not watch this till its on for free. but i can see it being a good story...

Kes
Ah. Thanks for changing your avatar. It was quite confusing wacko
I love horses but I hate races. I think they are the 2nd most stupid thing alive! The 1st being Bull fights! So, not going to see it.

happy kine
hey kes what about pampalona and the running of the bulls...

* just to keep this on topic *
seabiscut is a horse. jockys are evil elves... it was a simpsons episode

Kes
Thats stupid to! I love it when the Bull picks someone up! Idiots!

ariwin
no prob w/ the avatar.

don't want to confuse anyone.

Tired Hiker
That was very nice of Ariwin to change the avatar without raising a fuss. I though a sea biscuit was when someone farts in the ocean.

Adroit
wrong

livwell
I also saw the movie and loved it, although I liked the book better, but the book was so dense, there was no way to include everything in the movie. I do wish the ending had explained that the Biscuit retired to a good life and died peacefully and was buried under a tree at the ranch. Just a great story and it made me cry! My audience applauded twice! smile

Adroit
They did explain that he died at 14 which is young, and that he was burried by C.S. Howard under an unknown tree.

Kes
Spoilers! Careful with the spoilers!

GroundedAgain
saw it. horses, horses and more horses. i'm gonna have nightmares about horses. it's a horse. i'd rather watch cars or guns or action. IT'S JUST A HORSE!!!

mOvIeMaNiAc14
there were a lot of things they left out of the movie that were in the book! like when they had to go buy a horse to act as Seabiscuits brother so the damn media didn't keep bugging Seabiz. I thought the storyline also needed a little bit of help...but overall the movie was pretty good.

TweedleDuh
Just got back from it tonight and i thought it was very good. Anyone who wants a drama kick go and see... I got chills i tell ya...

I'm an Equine major so i was paying closer attention and the detail was great. awesome job... and Toby was great in that part

marcos
ELISABETH BANKS, PLAYED HOWARDS wife, is she made up to look very older,? embarrasment

golden moon
ahh love

tobey...!

I loved that film!

TheFanboy
I loved the movie and I'll always remember it because it was the first movie I saw in our towns new cinema. Went from a dank downtown theatre, to a 5 screen cinema. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.