Ep III All about Action Figures

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
So which is your favorite action figure and why?

How much have you spent on action figures for EP III?

Who's your fav new character?

Will you spend over $150.00 or the equivalent on EP III action figures?

Do you like the boxart?

JKozzy
I got the Limited Edition Vader with Lava reflection figure at Target yesterday-- the last one! big grin

It looks awesome. Some guy offered me $20 for it laughing out loud

Guess he didn't want it that badly, after I said no, he asks me how much it'll take. "$100?" He left. MY action figure happy

LandoSpeeder2
I don't have anything. sad

Julie
Landospeeder....!!!! you need to go out to the nearest retailer...or just wait until they go on sale

LandoSpeeder2
I was gone on a spring retreat with my youth group all weekend, I'm hoping to go to walmart though tomorrow. I only have $30 though sad

LanİeWindu™
I have the Sneak Preview of Greivous so far. I love it, I'm keeping it in the packaging though.

On anyone elses figures did they have to tape the plastic onto the card? Mine is taped on, I checked ALL of the RotS figures at Wal-Mart that day and they were all the same way.

prod_
I dont have anything either smile

I dont play with action figures laughing out loud

lol

LandoSpeeder2
Neither do I, but something about having em is cool though laughing out loud

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by prod_
I dont have anything either smile

I dont play with action figures laughing out loud

lol

I just display mine, and I want to start making dioramas.

lucasfilm
yeha i just got some today...
evil anakin, darth vader, regular anakin, and regular obi wan...

and i also got a target exclusive figure and cup of grievous!!!
it was priced at 10 but still isnt suposed to be out yet, so i got it for $7.50 instead!!

http://www.galactichunter.com/absolutenm/articlefiles/4255-003.jpg
except my grievous has the blaster in hand and saber aside

JKozzy
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2476&item=5967262958&rd=1

This is what I (and lucasfilm) got. happy

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by JKozzy
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2476&item=5967262958&rd=1

This is what I (and lucasfilm) got. happy

Look at the starting bid!!! No wonder there are Zero bids on it. laughing out loud

JKozzy

lucasfilm
http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-1/qid=/ref=sr_1_1/601-6502950-4624919?%5Fencoding=UTF8&asin=B0007XATUQ

LanİeWindu™
I actually don't see why there is even a lava reflection Vader...we see Anakin at the lava, not Vader. stick out tongue

EHmasterJedi
Ive got the first 15 plus 4 others and the Target Lava vader so far , i guess Anakin 2 is my favorite so far.

vader476
I GOT AN AWESOME POSTER
Its darth vader close u with lava and fire everywhere
and below that it show anakin and obi wan dueling
and under THAT is say VADER big grin Happy Dance
ill try and get a pic

LanİeWindu™
Do or Do Not, there is no try.

Stunrun
all i got is the preview figuressad i dont know whether the merchandise has gone on sale yet in the UK blink better check my local 'Forbidden Planet' storeyes

Mist
Originally posted by Julie

Will you spend over $150.00 or the equivalent on EP III action figures?

ive spent $115 on only 4 things so far embarrasment

next week i have holidays, and im going shopping again! big grin

my wallet will burst with cash, then ill empty it with more crap! eek!

cant wait....

BAILY
I am sooo broke right now... I owe my cousin like over $400 bucks for ROTS Toys!!

And My Favourite Figure Is Bail Organa.... I want his assistant as a figure, Sheltay Retrac; she is super hot!!! I hope Hasbro is listening!!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/General_Yoda2/004.jpg

Mist
you opened it? or is that from a site?

BAILY
Originally posted by Mist
you opened it? or is that from a site?

It is from a site.. I havent even seen my Bail Organa yet... nor most of my figures.... I have them at home...

Mist
ahh....sneak preview grievous looks better than the others...the paint job isnt even done right on the 4 saber wielding one..sad

BAILY
The Preview GG is the best of all the GG's.. have you seen the GG that comes with the Wheel Bike?? It is the worst

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by BAILY
I am sooo broke right now... I owe my cousin like over $400 bucks for ROTS Toys!!

And My Favourite Figure Is Bail Organa.... I want his assistant as a figure, Sheltay Retrac; she is super hot!!! I hope Hasbro is listening!!

He looks like a Mongolian with that mustache.

BAILY
Bail Organa is the best character of the Prequels... so there should be more Bail figures in the future.. and maybe one with his speeder too...

Mist
they should make a tv show based on him..laughing

and have heaps more of those 'NOOOO' scene we lovebig grin

BAILY
Originally posted by Mist
they should make a tv show based on him..laughing

and have heaps more of those 'NOOOO' scene we lovebig grin

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/General_Yoda2/PresidentBail.jpg

Mist
laughing

BAILY
Seriously tho..... does anyone else think these Action Figures are awesome?? I think Hasbro has done their very best work this time around......

Mist
hell yeah, the unleashed this round are awesome as well....anakin with the burnt eyes...

LanİeWindu™
The Unleashed are always awesome.

Mist
but these ones look sick! the lava is awesome

Stunrun
Bail Organa is the best character of the Prequels... so there should be more Bail figures in the future.. and maybe one with his speeder too...

now THAT would be coolcool

Mist
and you should be able to slam the door on his nuts and hear him scream.

BAILY
LMFAO!!!!

Stunrun
laughing

Julie
The unleashed ones are cool but I'm too cheap to buy them

Lana
I've spent a whole $20 so far on 3 figures laughing

I probably am going to get more, though...just not all at once, I can't afford that.

Ben-Kenobi
I gots 10 lava reflection darth vaders and 3 hologram yodas.

Count Doodoo
I wasn't planning on getting Kit Fisto right away, but I did and I'm glad -- it's a pretty cool figure. Nice sculpt and articulation. The red Senate Guards look good too. I like Tarfful, but was a little disappointed that he wasn't more poseable. My favorite though is the Palpatine (in red suit) #35. I like changing his head.

Lana
So far I've gotten Vader, Luminara Unduli, and Shaak Ti. I almost got Aayla Secura as well, but didn't...I think I'm gonna go back after school and get it, though happy

ramon
I spent about 400 bucks this weekend. I got #1 through 32, plus ani's ship, general ship, obi ship, barc bike, tri ship, obi lizard thing, 12" transforming anikan. all sneak preview and ship. I have a question though when are the other ones going to be released?

Stefan Kojic
I don't got nothin'. They didn't release any od Ep. III toys in my country.

WindDancer
Have any of you know where to get one of the Obi action figures? I've looked at Wal-Mart, Target, Toys R Us, and Kay-Bee and found not a single one. Any tips on where to get it?

BAILY
Keep checking there.... there arent many floating around, but they arent that hard to find..

jjwil76
i always go to the store with the best intentions of buying an action figure or two. then i get there and pick it up..give it a good look and say meh---not that cool, and hang it back up. unless it's an unleashed figure. love those.

WindDancer
Yeah I'm gonna have to keep looking. The best place I've found one is on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0006OCFBM/qid=1112736489/sr=1-12/ref=sr_1_12/002-9840808-6480801?v=glance&s=toys

I'll keep searching local.

lucasfilm
I WROTE GALACTICHUNTER.COM AND THEYRE GONNA POST MY PICS!!!!!
yeah look on the site tomorrow... its about the grievous variation with the cup+figure box!!!

look out!

Anakin2Vader

BAILY
Originally posted by lucasfilm
I WROTE GALACTICHUNTER.COM AND THEYRE GONNA POST MY PICS!!!!!
yeah look on the site tomorrow... its about the grievous variation with the cup+figure box!!!

look out!

Galactichunter.com is the best fig site... thank you for not reporting it to Rebelscum.... i dont care for those guys... they are rude and ignorant to me when I send in news... they give "their" people the credit... Galactichunter has posted some crap I sent them before.... it is cool to see my name on a site... that reported something... god I am a nerd... eek!

LandoSpeeder2
I need more money.

BAILY
Originally posted by LandoSpeeder2
I need more money.

Me too bud.... me too sad I still havent paid my cousin the 400 bucks I owe him for the April 2nd Haul he got for me

LandoSpeeder2
I only have $40 sad, wish I had a better job than mowing our lawn.

BAILY
I got a part time job as a bagboy at a Grocery Store... but I get paid every two weeks and I am broke til Payday on Thurs.. then it is Santa Claus Yoda and 2 Blue Guards...... this week alone I should make 200 bucks.... so next paycheck should be like maybe 350 or something hot like that!!!!

LandoSpeeder2
I still have 2-3 years before I can do anything like that, I'll have to stick to mowing lawns for now.

I haven't even seen or picked up any kind of star wars merchandise at all. I want to go to wal-mart, I was at Target the other day, but it was the 1'st of April.

thejeditraitor
i have preview gg.

and i got ani and obi first ones.
4-arm gg.
gg's guard.
emperor p.
agen kolar.

agen is pretty awesome. i love the sculpt and the face is very detailed. also gotta love the removable arms!!

i plan on getting ...

red robed palp (he's not out yet here).
aayla secura.
exploding gg.
ani as vader.
and hopefully anakin on the table.

also always check for the extra accessories behind the character pic. DON'T THROW THESE AWAY.

IRON EDDIE 666
Originally posted by Ben-Kenobi
I gots 10 lava reflection darth vaders and 3 hologram yodas.

Which of course are all for yourself. roll eyes (sarcastic)

DCLXVI
You people that don't play with the AF's are losers....stick out tongue
laughing out loud
I'm hopuing to get the Clone Commander Toy in my mailbox anyday now....

Lana
Got Aayla Secura...debated over keeping them in the packaging...then decided screw it, I'm never gonna sell them, and I want to play with them. So at the moment Shaak Ti, Luminara Unduli, and Aayla Secura are dueling Darth Vader on my desk laughing

DCLXVI
laughing out loud
I keep pulling the head off of my Mace Windu figure....stick out tongue

Lana
laughing I accidently pulled off Aayla's hand while setting them up embarrasment

kremzike
I've sent other people to do my dirty work while i've been working every day since last Tuesday. They followed my orders very well and i've so far spent exactly $375.82, and that will certainly go way higher in the coming months. Hell, it'll probably go up some tomorrow now that I finally have a day off to go search for some more rare items.

Lana
Geez...I'm not really big on collecting action figures and the such (probably because I have younger siblings so they'll disappear, plus I generally can't afford the stuff), so I've only spent about $25 so far.

Mist
laughing ive only spent $115! i had a look at the toys again today, and i was like ....meh.... they looked better on april 2nd......

but im still gonna get obiwan and grievous unleashed....
and palpatine vs yoda unleased....
and ventress unleashed....

Lana
I'm only going to probably get a few more...I estimate that my toys will cost in total no more than $50-60.

PSky_walker
I spent nearly $70, and I want more, I opened just the Anakin Unleashed n looks great above my monitor lol

BAILY
I am up to $527.79 CDN on ROTS toys from February (when I found Collection 1) to April 2nd..... and I found $228.56 of it before April 2nd myself.....

HOBBE5
For anyone who has Mace or Anakin Lightsaber Battle or Obi Lightsaber Battle, are any of there arm joints loose.

I noticed when I opened them up, that all 3 had an arm with a joint that was loose.

On Anakin it's his right swing arm.
On Obi it's his right swing arm.
On Mace it's his left swing arm.

I guess you can say it's the elbow joint that is where it makes the forearm loose. Loose as in the forearm doesn't hold the way the others do. You put the forearm up and it swings back down. Each figures opposite arm though is not. I didn't know whether it's suppose to be like that for Obi and Anakin swinging and Mace when he lifts up. But I thought that was odd.

Anyone else having that issue.

Count Doodoo
^^^

Yeah, mine are like that too, except the Mace one is a little less loose than the others.

One thing I thought was strange about the Anakin was that it came with a flesh colored right hand (I used it to snap on the Palpatine #35 figure and put Palpatine #12's lightsaber in it, because Palpatine #35 came with only Anakin's lightsaber molded to a flesh colored right hand for some unknown reason).

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by Count Doodoo
^^^

Yeah, mine are like that too, except the Mace one is a little less loose than the others.

One thing I thought was strange about the Anakin was that it came with a flesh colored right hand (I used it to snap on the Palpatine #35 figure and put Palpatine #12's lightsaber in it, because Palpatine #35 came with only Anakin's lightsaber molded to a flesh colored right hand for some unknown reason).

Flesh colored right hand on Anakin? Hasbro needs to check with the movie again.

thejeditraitor
"I noticed when I opened them up, that all 3 had an arm with a joint that was loose."

i think they're like that on purpose, for the actual SWINGING effect.

LandoSpeeder2
I was going to go to wal-mart tomorrow cus my mom had to get some food, And I was to get a Revenge of the sith action figure or something that had to do with ROTS and now I get a call, and they're their right now. So much for that, Now I'll probably have to wait till next week to go.

Mist
Originally posted by Lana
Got Aayla Secura...debated over keeping them in the packaging...then decided screw it, I'm never gonna sell them, and I want to play with them. So at the moment Shaak Ti, Luminara Unduli, and Aayla Secura are dueling Darth Vader on my desk laughing

sad now you make me wanna open mine.....

darthmaul1
I just bought the 12" General Grievous at Toys R Us and I will be returning it tomorrow, the thing can barely stand on it's own, which sucks
His arms pop off way too easy so you can't pose him easily
&
He can't hold on to the 4 frigin lightsabers that he came with, unless you want to glue them on.
I was just going to display it, but I can't even do that cause the sabers don't stay.
I can't even imagine what a kid that would want to play with it would do?
those sabers should click into place.

lucasfilm
damn.. that sucks darth geezz..

Huma
So far I got all the preview figures, Chewy, Vader, Dooku, Grievous Gaurd, Evil lookin' Anikan, The Emperor in Black Robes, and GG.

I got a job just to get money to spend on the figures. I should be getting some more soon.

JKozzy
http://img231.exs.cx/img231/9072/vads6ql.jpg

That's mine big grin

thejeditraitor
nice...

DAMN SCALPER!!

Mist
is vaders suit supposed to be red? maybe its the lighting, but that sure looks like a red suit....

kremzike
No exclusives at any of my local stores tonight, but plenty of other stuff to bring my total to about $606. blink

I was able to find the Obi-Wan packaged with a drinking glass like that Grievous one posted earlier here. Last one they had, and it wasn't in the computer. An army of target Team Members scrambled to find the price for it. $9.99. I think i'm almost done with the current wave. Maybe just a few more things i'll want.

Mist
im gonna graba surfboard and ride these waves till im broke big grin

Mist
do they bring out more figures AFTER the movie? i cant remember AOTC coz i wasnt paying attention back then....

BAILY
There will be more figures Mist..... dont worry... there will always be more toys!!

Mist
YEAH! wOOt! more money for me to waste!

Julie
Yes there will definately be more toys....probably continuethe unleashed series....bringout wave 2 and 3 and then repackage roll eyes (sarcastic) wink

BAILY
The Next Unleashed Is Asajj Ventress, Vader, and Palpy vs Yoda...

and the next Unleashed after that ..... ROTS Blue Clone Trooper, Han Solo as Stormtrooper, and ROTS Chewbacca...

and there are 56 Basic Figures for this year... with 16 of them to still come out...

DCLXVI
You know what sucks?
I won't be able to get the one AF I wanted because on Saturday, (when my Toys 'R' Us Insider says it hits the shelves), I'm going to be swamped with work at home. no
And he won't reserve one for me, because he's an @ss.....

LandoSpeeder2
I might get a few figures tomorrow for the first time, been waiten to at least pic one up to check it out.

Lana
The Next Unleashed Is Asajj Ventress, Vader, and Palpy vs Yoda...

and the next Unleashed after that ..... ROTS Blue Clone Trooper, Han Solo as Stormtrooper, and ROTS Chewbacca...

and there are 56 Basic Figures for this year... with 16 of them to still come out...

One of those had better be Barriss Offee yes

JKozzy
Originally posted by thejeditraitor
nice...

DAMN SCALPER!! No, I just work at Target smileOriginally posted by Mist
is vaders suit supposed to be red? maybe its the lighting, but that sure looks like a red suit.... Yep, that's why it's called the 'Lava Vader'.. has the reflection of lava on his suit. Symbolic because it's the lava that gave him the suit in the first place. Oooh. stick out tongue

That's how we work happy

kremzike
Originally posted by JKozzy
That's how we work happy

Yeah, man. I was quite impressed. There were 4 staff members AND the security guard out searching for the price, and the one that brought it back wasn't one of the original team members who started the search. Way better than Wal-Mart the week before. I was gonna buy 3 of those Episode 3 mini-puzzles, and the girl at the register said, "I can't sell these" when they wouldn't come up in the register. No effort made to actually make the sale (which is what stores usually like to do). Luckily for her, I was uber satisfied with my 4 boxes of SW cereal & 4 boxes of SW Pop Tarts, so I didn't care about the $2 puzzles.

atila the great
i got grievous (the 4 arms with 4 light sabers one), the poliss massan, the "i-will-never-ever-stand-on-my-own" version of aayla secura and tarfful with his amazing powered piece of wood, the last one was kind of a dissapointement

Lana
I got my Aayla figure to stand up just fine confused She's duelling Vader at the moment, for some unknown reason.

Mist
stop making me want to open my toys.....wink

Julie
be strong...be strong...you can make it without opening.....
er then again they are fun opened. roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin

Lana
Well, Mist, do what I did: ask yourself if you ever plan on selling them. If there's any wish at all to possibly sell them in the future, don't open them. I'm never going to, and I wanted to play with them laughing out loud it's fun to make them duel with each other!

kremzike
Simple solution: Buy two.

I've got Unleashed Anakin & Obi dueling on my desk, and to the far right there'sthe standard Ani & Obi figures doing the same & a Vader figure posing proudly. And I have one of each of these toys in a sealed package, too.

Lana
I can't afford to do that stick out tongue

LandoSpeeder2
I finally got some today! I got Padme', obi wan, anakin, sideouse, palpatine, Tarful, and c3po

Red Superfly
Does anyone know if there will be any MODELS, rather than action figures. I have no need for moving bits, just a model or cool scupture to sit on my desk.

I'd just love a cool Darth Vader or Anakin model.

You know, like the Todd McFarlane stuff, but Star Wars.

LandoSpeeder2
The unleashed figures are probably all their is right now.

DCLXVI
They had model kits. And 12" Figures. wink

BAILY
I swear the Toys R Us I went to today had like 15 of each ROTS Unleashed figure.... prolly more.... hanging on the shelves...

It was nuts!!!

Mist
meh...my closest kmart was like that....probably restocked everything....unless people just arent crazy down here...

Stunrun
i finally paid a visit to my local Sci-Fi store. So i gave 'em a call just to check that the first wave was in stock, and i got sooooo excited when this guy told me that they shipped in on the weekendHappy Dance i immediately bought the Visual Dictionary ( ofcoarsestick out tongue ) but then i realised i didnt have enough money for a figure embarrasment DAMN!

oh and btw, does anyone know if these figures come with a stand? because they seriously gotta fix this problem because the damn things keep falling over!laughing out loud

Mist
my agen kolar and anakin unleashed come with stands. i dont know about any others...sorry...

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by Stunrun
i finally paid a visit to my local Sci-Fi store. So i gave 'em a call just to check that the first wave was in stock, and i got sooooo excited when this guy told me that they shipped in on the weekendHappy Dance i immediately bought the Visual Dictionary ( ofcoarsestick out tongue ) but then i realised i didnt have enough money for a figure embarrasment DAMN!

oh and btw, does anyone know if these figures come with a stand? because they seriously gotta fix this problem because the damn things keep falling over!laughing out loud

Most of the regular 3.5 inch figurs don't come with stands, a few do I believe.

All the Unleashed figures have stands.

HOBBE5
Does anyone know if they are going to release as accessories or something, the cloth cloaks.

I remember them doing so for the old trilogy figures, but with the new trilogy they have the crap plastic cloaks, or none at all.

I know Obi #56 has one, but think it's plastic.

By the way, it ABSOLUTELY SUCKS, that NONE OF THE FIGURES, can fit into the starfighters. I opened up my Obi starfighter and noticed I couldn't get any of my figures, Obi, Ani, Mace, Vader, in their, without jamming them in. What the hell?

I still dont know why they couldn't have put knee joints on all the figures. Cheap ass Lucas. Now I gotta wait for Obi 56 to see if he'll go in with no problem.

thejeditraitor
that's why they make pilot figs. like obi #56 is a pilot i believe. last time they had pilot obi and pilot jango.

Mist
i prefer to keep mine as figures rather than toys, so i dont mind not having joints and crap. i position them and place them on my desk and other places, i dont play with them (ok, so i havent opened them yet, but my other toys ive done this with)

LandoSpeeder2
I forgot, I also got a clone figure. I opened them all, but I wanted to do it without messing up the boxes too much so it took me about an hour or more to get 8 figures out of the box. I would of left them in the box, but I wanted to use them for some movie's or something to make with my video cam.

LandoSpeeder2
I was going to get the visual dictionary, but I didn't have enough money, in 2 weeks I should be able to get it. I did look through it, it looked so cool! But I just couldn't put the figures I already had in the basket back onto the shelf.

atila the great
Originally posted by Lana
I got my Aayla figure to stand up just fine confused She's duelling Vader at the moment, for some unknown reason.

actually now my grievous is duelling my mace figure from episode one calling him " a stupid figure".........................i need help

and now that i look closer to that mace figures i've noticed that it can loose his lightsaber arm!!!!! coincidence???

LandoSpeeder2
I was surprised that their was only one padme in the entire store (wal-mart), she's not a rare figure is she?

My favorite figure is emperor palpatine, the chancellor one is cool too though.

I was kind of upset with the obi wan figure cus the hair is somewhat yellowish goldish, it should be brown, I can't imagine the would be hard to at least get the hair color right, but I caN'T REALLY DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT, AND AFTER ALL, IT IS AN ACTION FIGURE (sorry bout the caps, too lazy to type it again).

General Kaliero
I went to Toys R Us two days ago, but I only had ten minutes and $20 on my side. The store had not a single GG basic 3 3/4" figure, nor the GG Unleashed. So I had to get the Wheel Bike.

Awesome vehicle. Horrible figure mold.

I'm sending my mother on a mission today while I'm stuck with a meeting. ^_^;;

Julie
It would be nice if they came with a stand, but I guess we'll just have to settle with settin gthem upright again....think of the constant falling over as an antidust mechanism

thejeditraitor
got aayla and vader.
aayla can stand up fine using the stand.

also saw my first RED SENATE GUARD at the superwalmart off of 441 in apopka FL!! i put him on the vehicle top shelf if anyone lives around here. good luck!!

DCLXVI
I think the Canadian Retailers got jiped....
I've seen pics of the Action Figures that I have, and I swear on every single one of them, they are missing something: an extra hand, shoulder pad, etc.
I bought the #28 Anakin Figure, which is supposed to have another replaceable hand, (just his prosthetic arm w/o the glove), and it didn't come with one, etc.
I've been trying to contact retailers and my buddies, and all reports thus far have come back the same....
I smell a complaint to Hasbro Toys.....

thejeditraitor
DCL, i bet you missed it!!!
did you look behind the pic in the package?
people are throwing away tons of accessories because they are "hidden".
the anakin robot arm was BEHIND the anakin pic. between the pic and the plastic.

jason maddox
i got paid today and i went to a couple of stores and picked up two different anakins plus the set with darth vader armor(very sweet) and i also found the chancellor and emperor figures,c-3po and r2-d2,mace windu,obi wan,yoda,a clone trooper and a padme.

a very decent start to my new collection kind of bummed though i could not find a darth vader or chewbacca sad

Julie
I haven't been to the store since I got my 4 action figures the first day they were available

jason maddox
this was my first chance today to get some of the figures and i loved it

Julie
YOu couldn't find Vader??? yikes..they were all over the place the first day...don't worry they'll be back

archive monitor
are there goanna be any 12" figures over here in the uk. over in the us they are plentiful apparently

Julie
I have no clue. hmm let me see *runs away*

BAILY
Originally posted by DCLXVI
I think the Canadian Retailers got jiped....
I've seen pics of the Action Figures that I have, and I swear on every single one of them, they are missing something: an extra hand, shoulder pad, etc.
I bought the #28 Anakin Figure, which is supposed to have another replaceable hand, (just his prosthetic arm w/o the glove), and it didn't come with one, etc.
I've been trying to contact retailers and my buddies, and all reports thus far have come back the same....
I smell a complaint to Hasbro Toys.....

If you get the complaints going to Hasbro Canada... count me in there bud.... I got tons of shit against them and I want to b!tch them out...

Julie
Why don't you go to their lovely site and bawl them out?

darth_sion05
Yeah! i thought i was the only dork who bought action figures Woot! ive spent about $150 on these action figures i have the first two anakins the first obi-wan the first yoda a super battle droida chewbaccaa clone trooper an artoo a greivous bodyguard 4 lightsaber general greivous mace windu vader emperor palpatine bail organa plo koon battle droid c-3p0(catches his breath) padmeagen kolar kit fitso royal guard ki-adi-mundi seasse tin luminari unduli aalya secura and a wookie warrior plus anakins starfighter...............phew! man isnt wasting money great!

Skywalker1025
Argh!!!! I am missing # 23 Royal Guard Red/Blue. Thats all I need then I got the first 32 or 33(if you count both Royal Guards)...

.:Space Opera:.
the sneak peak grevous is betterthan the four-armed one in my opinion.

lucasfilm
^^^ DITTO

WindDancer
I just found and bought a Darth Vader!!! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!

Who's the pimp?! Happy Dance

Darth Plagueis
I finally found an ARC 170. This ship is badass...and its a BIG toy!! Now I need to find 3 clone pilots for it!! theyre # 34 and I don't think they have been released yet' at least not around here.

Delta 62
I have good selection from the basic figure line, the Celebration III Vader, Sneak Preview Grievous, the Toys R Us Exclusive Yoda, and two of the Target exclusive Clone Troopers. The one I really need is the Target exclusive Vader. No ships yet, unfortunately.

sneeky_ninja
i hope they make more clone variants, like gree, cammander cody, and all the others.
i already got the clone commander and the regular clonetrooper.

delta you want to sell one of the target clones, thats the only exclusive figure i want

TheAnimal
i just got the mustafar playset for 21 bucks.

3 target exclusive clone troopers.

the burnt anakin. number 54

grevious wheel bike.

all i need now is the rest of the figs and i got them all.

i have the figs from #1 up to #54

i just need 2 more then i got them all including the veichles.

Delta 62
Yea I'd be interested, Sneeky. Make me an offer; or better yet, I'll trade for the Lava Vader if you have it.

sneeky_ninja
how much you want i will offer up to 20 dollars shiped. sry but i dont have lava vader if i did he would be yours (personaly i think the lava vader is one of the dumbest figures around). im trying to colect all the clonetroopers, i've always had a thing for the storm/clone troopers.

lol oh yah i've only spent about 10 dollars so far on episode III figures.
(clonetrooper w/ retarded quickdraw, and clone commander, its one of the coolest figs ive ever seen.)

Delta 62
No thanks, I'd rather save the 2nd clone until I find someone interested in trading for the Lava Vader. He's the only exclusive I need now. If anyone has him.. shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.