Team Apocalypse vs. Team Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tormentor_2004
Apocalypse:

Himself
Wonder Woman
Iron Man
Electro
Juggernaut
Dr. Doom
Mr. Fantastic
Thing
Human Torch

Spider-Man:

Himself
Flash
Hercules
Scorpion
Shocker
Robin
Doc Samson
Multiple Man
Xavier

Cosmic Cube
Apocalypse's team is too much stronger.

Blair Wind
not really.....i mean you have flash who could take ironman, thing. torch, mr.fantastic,and elctro.....Dr. Doom and apocie would the only REAL threat since you just take jugs helmet off....and let charles do the rest with wonderman and juggs....he could control them to take out doom...and then help take apocie.....i think maybe other things could happen but spidys team wins.

Blair Wind
oh and you also have multiple man who adds really good number advantage to the team....so still they win.....

Cosmic Cube
Man, Flash is overrated.

Everyone on Apoc's team could take a couple of punches from Flash. Did you forget WW? or the Human Torch? A nova blast will take out just about everyone on the opposing team, Flash included.

Blair Wind
ok i said other things could hapen...but ok what about charles?? he takes all non telepathic resistant people and then makes them join his team...which is alot of them.....which would be the FF4 team members...ironman depending on the armour...and im not sure of WW and electro but i think them too...and if the rest of the team say the flash and spidey and multiple man take juggs helmet off then him too...which would then be a bunch of people vs. doom and apoc. and as great as Doom is he wont be able to turn the tide....and apoc has been taken out by a bunch of people....

Warrior of Fate
electro would zap Xavier out of his chair before xavier can do anything.

Nataku8188
Doom + Richards = Good game.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Man, Flash is overrated.

Everyone on Apoc's team could take a couple of punches from Flash. Did you forget WW? or the Human Torch? A nova blast will take out just about everyone on the opposing team, Flash included. Most of Human Torch's team included.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.