Battle shell vs. Bat mobile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BENITO
first a race
then the 2 drivers switch car
then the drivers switch back around and then battle each other until they can't drive

the drivers
battle shell Donatello
Bat mobile Bat man

King Burger
Let's see, Batman can...

Out-run it.

King Burger
He can out-blast it.

King Burger
He can out-groove it.

King Burger
He can out-gay it.

King Burger
Or he can out-fugly it.

Kento
Well I am sure the Batmobile can go alot faster soo the race is lost. However I'm sure Donny put something on the Battle Shell that could take out the Batmobile. He's got everything on it so something has to be able to out do the Batmobile no matter how bullet proof it is.

BENITO
Originally posted by King Burger
He can out-blast it.

no way the battle shell has 6 missile launchers and also has a many grid blast area and can survive most insedents.

but the battle shell has bad handling or as April says even my grandma's tractor handles better

King Burger
Anything the Turtles can put on there Battle Shell,
Batman can put a hundred times better on his Batmobile.

No way a bunch of turtles living in the sewers can have
better weapons than brilliant billionair who controls a
major high-tech company.

BENITO
Originally posted by King Burger
Anything the Turtles can put on there Battle Shell,
Batman can put a hundred times better on his Batmobile.

No way a bunch of turtles living in the sewers can have
better weapons than brilliant billionair who controls a
major high-tech company.

the turtles have some alien technology and have free access to the scrap yard and also know quite alot of scientists.

Mainstream
battle shell.

Swanky-Tuna
Is the battle shell that awesome van they had? That thing rocked.

Kento
Originally posted by BENITO
no way the battle shell has 6 missile launchers and also has a many grid blast area and can survive most insedents.

but the battle shell has bad handling or as April says even my grandma's tractor handles better

Well she just couldn't drive a standard it seemed lol.

As for what the Battle Shell is Swanky it's the new vehicle they got in the new series...Sorta like the old turtle van in the original cartoon 'cept ya know cooler cause Donny can actually make stuff that doesn't explode.

Swanky-Tuna
I don't get the new turtles series. Back in the day Donnie made stuff out of old skateboards and weedwacker motors. Now they have hoverboards and tanks? Where do you find that stuff in the sewer/junkyard?!

BENITO
it's a junk yard in the middle of new york not in a sewer

Swanky-Tuna
Why would there be a junkyard in the *middle* of New York? It doesn't make sense I tells ya! *explodes*

BENITO
because there is in reality. probably.
why is there a zoo in the middle of london doesn't make sense to me.
ya know and why aren't rhinos called horned hippo's

Swanky-Tuna
People like to visit zoos. And the horn isn't what makes rhinos and hippos different. It's the way they dance that makes them different.

BENITO
I've never seen a rhino dance but I've seen a hippo in a tuxedo and a top hat. like the one on your sig.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.