storm VS beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
they are in a froest w/ just rows of trees going through the whole forest- who wins??

Swanky-Tuna
Oh c'mon. Unless they're like 10 feet away at the start of the fight there's no way Beast can even mount an offensive.

stormfront13
hey, beast is fast, strong, he can easily climb the trees for cover, he's smarter and didn't he just get an uprdade or secondary mutation from sage??

Swanky-Tuna
Climbing a tree is going to provide cover from Storm's attacks?

stormfront13
some of them if he moves fast enough but then again she can easily burn the trees

Swanky-Tuna
There you go.

Edit: And upgrades really have nothing to do with it. Even before he got turned into a goofy looking cat, he could take Storm if he jumped her, which is really his only option here.

stormfront13
i knew that from the beginning but storm won't start a huge forest fire as soon as the fight starts- she might to trap beast like in a ring of fire but idk if she could aline the trees to do that. there are ways for both to win- beast is a great stragetist and is a lot quicker than storm. she might have to go to the defensive but i doubt that

KharmaDog
With Storm floating 100 feet in the air how is Beast supposed to do anything?

Mainstream
he can fry by getting hit by lighting bolts. I bet he taste just like Chicken.

stormfront13
i just wanted to see who you guys think will win cause some people say that in any fight storm won't fly or she will fly but let people hit her

Swanky-Tuna
Well, she ain't no Spiderman but there's only so much non-fliers with no ranged attacks can do against fliers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.