Juggernaut vs. Wonderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
i think... this does not happened before here...
what do ya think?

Juggernaut... with the Power of Cytorak....

i have something to say:

i was never more impressed when a new character, was introduced , than in the Spiderman issue #229 and 230 .. i think... when Juggy was going for Madame Web

when Juggernaut was going out of Hudson River...... he is really a force... really awesome.....

when Spiderman let a truck with chemical things crushing into Juggernaut.... he still walks on....

it was a good term of.... Unstoppable one....

when i read this issue.... long time ago smile.... i was really a bit afraid of this character..... because .... how Juggernaut was described in this Spiderman issues.... he looked really unstoppable...... the first question ... at these days, when i read the issue... was...... IS THIS JUGGERNAUT MORE POWERFUL THAN HULK ????????

ok.. but thats not the question

now ... he meets Wonderman....

Wonderman is tough... i ve a issue, where he beats Tyrannus (Abomination)... unfortunately i cannot say if Tyrannus is a more weak version ob Abomination

but has he a chance against the unstoppable one...

hmmmm.. i do believe .... NOBODY is unstoppable...

but i think... Juggernaut is a little too much ... for Wonderman

what do you think?

Cosmic Cube
Wonder Man will get trounced.

kgkg
Jugs will crush Wonder Man

Betageuze
hm... yes i believe you are right.... but.....

i dont believe that he can put down Wonderman as easily than Thing in the issue i forget the number...

i believe Wonderman is more powerful than Thing... an in my opinion... the issue, where Juggernaut took down Thing with only 2 clear punches...... was not very good written... i mean... Thing had a lot of fighting experiences.. he received in matches like with the Hulk....

i only wanna say... it does not go so easily, like all say.....

i give Wonderman a chance.... ok.. a small chance....... smile

Swanky-Tuna
Thing was very worn out when he got to Juggernaut but Juggernaut still would of beaten a fresh Thing due to Thing not really having a way to harm Juggernaut.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.