I have to say this: This forums are great :)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
hy guys... i will appreviate..... :

i have discovered this forum a few weeks ago ... and i have to say this..... i like it very much...... great thank for the guys, who made this all here possible and who are the responsible persons for that

thanks very much wink

have a nice day

nigel45
And I s'pose I gotta throw some mad propz at my agent, God, the owners and proprieors of Holiday Inn Express- Kansas City, and finally, my loving wife Celia. We did it baby!!

Betageuze
hi nigel... hm..... i dont understand correctly the following ... "gotta throw some mad propz at my agent ..." smile

perhaps you can say it again.... for a .. poor english spoken..... Austrian guy. wink

thanks a lot smile

Swanky-Tuna
He's making fun of the rappers who win awards and thank god in gangster slang. Also he used a line from Christian Finnegan's stand-up comedy bit.

Also, I'm glad I could help in making the forum such a cool place but I can only take like 80% of the credit.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Also, I'm glad I could help in making the forum such a cool place but I can only take like 80% of the credit.

everyone knows that Scoobless is the heart and soul of KMC's Comic V's Forum...... swank, you occasionally play a bit part as the supporting comic relief...... and that's fine........ but the JLA wouldn't work with Plastic Man in charge...... to paraphrase the good people at Marvel.....

You're playing second fiddle to my bass trumpet

big grin

Betageuze
thank you Swanky..... for translating smile

hm... unfortunately... i still did not REALLY understand it .... but dont try it again.... i will start an english-training next week smile

Cosmic Cube
Yeah right. I make up a good 70% of the reason why people still post here.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Scoobless
everyone knows that Scoobless is the heart and sould of KMC's Comic V's Forum...... swank, you occasionally play a bit part as the supporting comic relief...... and that's fine........ but the JLA wouldn't work with Plastic Man in charge...... to paraphrase the good people at Marvel.....

You're playing second fiddle to my bass trumpet

big grin Oh yeah, well... you're playing bass trumpet to my... atomic... piano... skills... fire...

Betageuze
for all outthere who are responsible for these forums

YU ALL DOING A GREAT JOB .. in my opinion smile

Scoobless
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Yeah right. I make up a good 70% of the reason why people still post here.

i think you mean you make up 70% of what you post...... big grin

besides...... statistics can be used to prove anything... 76% of all people know that

Cosmic Cube
Shut up.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Shut up.

LMAO.........i don't know if you posted that seriously or as a joke but it is a fantastic comeback to my BS..... lol......... i have no response... laughing

Cosmic Cube
j/k. I'm rarely serious.

kgkg
some people were are so narrow minded.

start with debates like this and someday you are going to become a politician.

Scoobless
Originally posted by kgkg
start with debates like this and someday you are going to become a politician.

well i guess kgkg is out of the running for the "Savior Of KMC" award....... or SOK stick out tongue

DigiMark007
Hmmm, how about a most-important-poster thread. We could form teams. cool

JK, of course, but that would kick ass...people would start posting like mad and try to be real intelligent just to win the thread "My threads have more substance than yours...no they don't b&*%ch! Oh yes they do!"

I'd have to vote for Swanky though....Pre-crisis Fonzie is the reason I stayed initially. big grin

-DM

Scoobless
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I'd have to vote for Swanky though....Pre-crisis Fonzie is the reason I stayed initially. big grin

pre-crisis fonzie is dead......... big grin ......... and the new top hat crusader just wishes he was as cool as Bender

Swanky-Tuna
pre-crisis fonzie is dead......... big grin ......... and the new top hat crusader just wishes he was as cool as Bender
Zoidberg is twice as cool as Bender... well.. maybe twice as funny.

kgkg
well i guess kgkg is out of the running for the "Savior Of KMC" award....... or SOK stick out tongue
damn , there is always next month

DigiMark007
pre-crisis fonzie is dead

sad

Who killed him? Since he was PC it must have been someone at least at Galactus level. I heard Fonzie used to be able to telepathically leap dozens of sharks in his sleep...if that isn't at least Skyfather level, I don't know what is.

-DM

Swanky-Tuna
Pre-Crisis jumped infinite sharks as he was always airborne on his enchanted skis pulled by a cadre of flaming, and flying, motorcycles over an endless magical trail of sharks.

Scoobless
Pre-Crisis jumped infinite sharks as he was always airborne on his enchanted skis pulled by a cadre of flaming, and flying, motorcycles over an endless magical trail of sharks.

but he died by contracting a STD due to his flagrant disregard of the health problems in todays society........ he was a poor example to one and all and his frivolous lifestyle has earned him an eternity of hellfire.... with the poking and the fire and it huuuuuurrrtttsss him..... stick out tongue

Swanky-Tuna
Pre-Crisis was a decadent time.

nigel45
Also he used a line from Christian Finnegan's stand-up comedy bit.

I was hoping someone would recognize it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.