Joseph Campbell (Neo/Trinity is the hero witha thousand faces)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superfly4000
Has anyone ever read Joseph Campbells "Hero with A Thousand Faces". I read it a while ago and it makes the whole mythology of the Matrix Trilogy so much clearer. If any one has read it, I would love to have a discussion on this subject.

Morpheus
raver WHERE CAN I FIND IT? raver

Morpheus
raver IM L00KING 4 IT NOW. raver

Morpheus
raver I finded it.
looks very good.
i'll get it. raver

Superfly4000
Trust me, its a good book. Its mane foccus is on the basic similarities between myths throughout the world. It creates the basic structure of the universal path of the hero.

Superfly4000
Has anyone read it before?

Capt_Fantastic
Actually, George Lucas was a student of Campbells. Campbell said that Lucas was the best student that he'd ever had. Lucas consulted Campbell through out his creation of Star Wars. So, Luke Skywalker is really the "hero with a thousand faces". The everyman that becomes great.

Morpheus
Originally posted by Superfly4000
Trust me, its a good book. Its mane foccus is on the basic similarities between myths throughout the world. It creates the basic structure of the universal path of the hero.
raver my book has not come in yet. im sure we will have alot 2 talk about. raver

neo121
sits on bed to watch the matrix. on my tv it says neo the matrix has you ... holy f*ck looks outside theres scaffloding outside my window laughing out loud cool i feel you now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.