If Asking Hulk... who would be his answer,asking him,which opponent he fears most?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
i believe this would be interesting.....

if hulk is gonna asked... which .. individual ... opponent.. he fears most .... which one... can equal or surpass his own power ?

kgkg
hulk fears no one.

people that can beat him.

there are many.

Magneto , Silver Surfer , God-like Cable etc

zachrivard
he fears superman

LMAO

Scoobless
i just read the Sentry graphic novel.......... he sh!ts himself when the Void comes to town

dubefan
hulk would prolly say he fears bruce banner the most becasue bruce has the power to end both of thier lives whch is why bruces tollerance level for stres is constantly going down because the hulk wants to be in controll as much as possible so bruce doesnt do that

ZephroCarnelian
Hulk Fear No-One!

Hulk SMASH!!!! Raaargh!

lol

dubefan
that was inteligent

ZephroCarnelian
This is the Hulk we're talking about....

dubefan
i know but if was someones alter ego especially one everyone hates and knowing that im a destructive menace on society which is basically ruining y others life, id be worried about him killing himself

Mider
The Void since He makes the Hulk feel His deepest darkest fears and He almost killed Him a few times i think.

dubefan
that is also a good answer the void did almost own him, how about underdog????? eh underdog, why you might ask, cus everyone bets on the under dog

K Von Doom
Maestro

dubefan
i could see it

jplatinum
"UMMM...who Hulk fear?...Ummm, Hulk no fear no one. Hulk smash!!
Hulk strong..Hulk fast.. Hulk no fear superman..Hulk smash superman!
Hulk smash all!"

I think Hulk has spoken, don't you!?!
I'm out.
stick out tongueeace:
cool

dubefan
superman would destroy the hulk hands down

Alpha Centauri
Hahaha he couldn't destroy Hulk with his hands down. Let alone destroy him hands down.

-AC

dubefan
that made no sence but the hulk can stop a train with his hands, he would pick the hulk up and throw him into the sun hahah bye bye hulk

Cosmic Cube
Yeah, but not without losing a limb or two.

Hulk fear Superman. Hah. Hulk kicked Superman's ass.

dubefan
but superman is the man of steel if hulk tried to rip anything off superman would do something about it ending in the hulks death

Swanky-Tuna
Hulk fears the TRUTH. The truth is his pants are stronger than he can ever be.

dubefan
hahaha hulks pants good one, bt like m alter ego fear makes some sence.....right???

Swanky-Tuna
Yeah, it does. I'm sure both Banner and Hulk fear a bunch of the alter egos in there. Like Clown Hulk.

dubefan
clownhulk oh god, everyone fears that

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by dubefan
that made no sence but the hulk can stop a train with his hands, he would pick the hulk up and throw him into the sun hahah bye bye hulk

Alpha Centauri meant that Superman couldn't beat Hulk if Hulk had his hands down, or hands down.

Went right over your head, eh?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Hulk fears the TRUTH. The truth is his pants are stronger than he can ever be.

Sure are.

dubefan
yes but im still arguing that superman would own hulk so ya superman would throw hulk into the sun end of story

Cosmic Cube
How would he go about doing that?

Besides the fact that that is completely out of his character, (Superman does not kill,) what makes you think Hulk would let him do so?

Swanky-Tuna
Maybe if Superman learned some gracie jiu-jitsu

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Maybe if Superman learned some gracie jiu-jitsu Or aikido. It's a great alternative.

dubefan
superman hasnt killed anyone, but nether has the hul, in fact all comic book characteres whith the exception of the punisher hasnt killed anybody but if fighting the hulk i think they could make exceptions

Cosmic Cube
Remeber all the little soldiers in the tanks that Hulk crushes when he's mad? What do you think happens to them?

Back to the point. How is Superman going to grab Hulk without getting the doo doo knocked out of him?

Swanky-Tuna
People kill other people all the time. I'm sure all bruisers who don't like to watch themselves, Jugg, Abom, Hulk, etc. have killed hundreds or thousands of people in collapsed buildings.

dubefan
this is true but come on its superman, he fought a giant computer once i think he can throw the hulk into the sun

Cosmic Cube
"Hwff!"

How do you pronounce that?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by dubefan
this is true but come on its superman, he fought a giant computer once i think he can throw the hulk into the sun

What, exactly, do this giant computer and the Hulk have in common?

dubefan
they looked like they weighed the same, i dont know, could you fight a giant computer that kills people?????????

Cosmic Cube
lol

dubefan
lol indeed

Heracles
Hulk fears his father his fear and hatred and rage that he feels for his father are part of what made him the Hulk in the first place.

Well that and the Gamma Bomb! big grin stick out tongue

dubefan
why would he fear the gamma bomb, after he was turned into the hlk using the gamma bomb ud think hed be imune but his father ya deffinetly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.