Captain Marvel I, Captain Marvel II, Quasar vs. Green Lanterns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
captain marvel I (father)
captain marvel II (son)
quasar

vs.

green lantern
hal jordan
alan scott
kyle rayner

no addtion, no specter and no other gl members. teams as they are

Sentry
Hal's there. People are gonna say he has Parallax powers and wipes the floor all 3 of them himself. If it was a pre-parallax Hal, The Captain Marvel's team would have an advantage. Father and son have super strength, and two of those guys have weaknesses to yellow, which all three people on the marvel's side have. Every blast that comes out of them is yellow. Kyle's ring is the exception to that weakness. I'm pretty sure your gonna have one of the biggest GL fanboys come in here cough "eleveninches" and say Hal will take all 3 of them himself. Well getting back to the topic at hand, if it was PRE-PARALLAX Hal, Scott, and Rayner, 6 out of 10 Mar-vell's team will take it.

Cosmic Cube
Good point Sentry. This is basically Kyle vs Captain Marvel I, II, and
Quasar.

However... We are forgetting two things. All three of the Marvel team's players can move at lightspeed (faster than any GL can think, or power up.) In about 1 nanosecond, we have three KOed GLs.

I, II, and Quasar, 10 outta 10.

Sentry
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Quasar.

However... We are forgetting two things. All three of the Marvel team's players can move at lightspeed (faster than any GL can think, or power up.) In about 1 nanosecond, we have three KOed GLs.

Good point cube.

the Darkone
hal jordan has no new powers. He is same as before he went crazy.
That way I put no specter,gl members,no addtions that includes parallax

just the team as they are.

kgkg
wait a second someone will reply

hal wins LMAO

Cosmic Cube
It will be 11" or Flash.

kgkg
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Quasar.

you do know how many GL's there are in the entire GL corp.

Cosmic Cube
This isn't the whole corps, it's just three of 'em listed in the first post. Two of them are weak against yellow.

kgkg
ohh my bad lol i was reading the title.

Hal wins lol

Cosmic Cube
yeah, Hal wins a lightspeed kick in the face.

K Von Doom
It would be more even having a dozen or so GLs

the Darkone
The captain marvel's are almost like the silver sufer as for absorbing other beings powes. The first captain marvel is a warrior hello, he's from the kree homeworld he is no push over.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.