my idea for matrix 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dubefan
heres my idea, title to be thought of later, neo is the matrix and the only way to free everyone and get an edge on the machine is to kill neo, the machines are keeping his mind alive in the matrix only hes and invalid and cant move so mrpheus and his band of rag tags must quest to kill neo only to be met with opostion let me know what you think????

Morpheus
raver HERE'S SOMETHING. raver
//LOADING.........

dubefan
awesoem so there is a 4th coming, thats alright any idea what its about???

DarkDethbringer
no but I don't like youre idea of killing Neo though it's just not right...

dubefan
but their kiling him to destroy the matrix and set everyone free but when they kill him morpheus is crying and then neo makes some kind of move to show hes cognative, and morpheus kills after neo shows its ok

DenKi
What the hell are you going on about, no1 understands what your saying, your making no Sense

Superfly4000
If there is a fourth matrix film, it would have to revolve around Sati. Sati was a very underdeveloped character in Matrix Revolutions. If i were to write the script for The Matrix 4, it would mainly have to do with The Merovingian, Seraph, and Sati, simply because they are the characters who remain unexplained.

dubefan
this is true but whats left to say about them???

DenKi
Originally posted by Superfly4000
If there is a fourth matrix film, it would have to revolve around Sati. Sati was a very underdeveloped character in Matrix Revolutions. If i were to write the script for The Matrix 4, it would mainly have to do with The Merovingian, Seraph, and Sati, simply because they are the characters who remain unexplained.

The Matrix Online carrys on from all that, and it includes everything you said.

dubefan
really i thought the story line in that game was kinda like a world of warcraft, ya know walk around then join groups and do stuff never newit had a story line

Clovie
there won't be matrix 4

Superfly4000
I still think that the brothers set up Sati so that she would be a major character in a possible Matrix 4. What was up with the picture Morpheus put up
?

dubefan
wait what brothres set up sati???? the twins?????????

Superfly4000
No the creaters of the Matrix films! The Wachowski Bros. Duuuuuhh! laughing

dubefan
oh i see ya sati i guess could hav some big role in matrix 4 but i thought the twins would be in matrix 3 and they werent so you just dont know what your gonna get

xeous
The fourth Matrix is The Matrix Online.

dubefan
your the matrix online, ****tard and now the banana will dance Happy Dance

xeous
Your mom's a man.

dubefan
that was a good one, someone call just for laughs we got a comedian on the loose here

xeous
Your titties stink.

dubefan
wear boxers acctually they ten not to chafe as much i find

Superfly4000
Happy Dance Happy Dance :dan: :dancee: laughing laughing laughing

dubefan
Happy Dance yes dance

Superfly4000
Happy Dance beer bunny rock rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

dubefan
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance eek! beer bunny

oh so bored
i think its an interesting idea, but without neo the humans would $u<k soooo bad, that they would be dead in a matter of seconds

dubefan
thats where your wrong, morpheus was clearly handling his own when he fought that agent on the truck in reloaded so its asumed that they get better from movie to movie right eo i think is it happens theyd be fine,

DirectorFitz
neo is dead, and its good...

dubefan
neo is undecided yet, to many questions remain about him

jc2k301
at the end the little girl makes the pretty sky and says its for neo, she asks the oracle is they will see neo soon, the oracle says they might see neo again in the future, this means something in the matrix might flaw, or something between the humans and machines goes wrong, which would evidently have the source guy bring another 1 about to continue on their little game, you gotta put the pieces together near the end of the conclusion, I watced all 3 movies straight one after another, it is pretty clear if they plan to make another one, it would include, Seraph, the exile, oracle, neo, and new people. I'm not sure how they would set it all up knowing that Joel Silver told everyone the bros are continuing on other project for the matrix but not movies, but games. Their is a matrix game in the making right now, then after that they still have one more to make because they made a deal with wb to make 4 games in total. Just wait a few years for a possible matrix 4, because if anything, details wouldnt be given out till their done with the rest of the games. Matrix online does continue on the story, they have to free the rest of the souls, but the oracle said neo might be needed again someday...thats where the story would begin...morpheus dies on matrix online, so dont expect him to be in it.

vader519
Morpheus did not own the Agent on the truck. He got a few shots in, but the Agent owned Morpheus. JUst like in the Matrix, Morpheus got owned by Agent Smith. Had Morpheus had more space in the bathroom like he had on the truck he would have got some good shots in on Smith.

Superfly4000
Yeah, it would be cool if neo somehow came back. And then got Saraph, The Oracle, Sati, and the Merovingian together to fight the biggest battle. This time in the matrix instead of Zion. The problem is that Agent Smith would have to be in it, because he plays such an important role in the first three. But quite frankly, Smith started to bore me after a while.

Superfly4000
Oh yeah, watch the sene from Enter the Matrix when Ghost talks to the oracle...

Keanu Reeves
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Keanu Reeves
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Keanu Reeves

dubefan
i started this post and qiote frankly im disgusted with all of you, i disapear for a little bit and i return to find this bananna running around like it owns the place,. and lets try to keep these posts short and to the point i hate reading, plus im lazy, so come on people no more banana Happy Dance doctor bunny if need be use the bunny, and lets keep on track, neo is so not dead go neo

b-dan
id like to see the Twins again the owned Reloaded

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.