Who in KMC makes the best Threads?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jplatinum
This is the thread where you, the KMC'ers decide who makes the best the threads.
Just think for a second and post your replies.

Btw. I'm just trying to do something original.
Tired of some repeat threads out there.

cool blink

Scoobless
well there are certainly a few names you can add to the worst thread list....... but i don't want to start an argument (not you)

DigiMark007
I like my own threads....but that probably doesn't count. smile

Like Scoob said, there'd be a heated race for worst...but I don't know about best. I watch individual posts more than which threads people start, so I honestly don't have a favorite.

-DM

Scoobless
i've gotten to the point where i try to add pics to each of my new threads....... i like the visual element it gives....... especially if some people aren't sure who the characters are......... i've got a sh!tty art program though so i'm kinda limited to what i can add

nigel45
Hmmm... I usually only pay attention to who makes the thread when it's really bad... Wow, a worst thread-maker list would e so much easier.

jplatinum
You know what, I might use that one.
Be sure to check out the Worst thread list too.
Thanks Nigel45.

Scoobless, your pictures aren't that bad, they're aight.

cool
stick out tongueeace:

kgkg
i think KGKG makes the best threads.

demigawd
I've always liked Demigawd's threads, they're usually creative. But given that they never get more than 30 responses, I'm probably the minority in that opinion...

chris_987
I was the champ formerly known as chris_63256 but I'm back Bitches

The Flash
*sighs*

eleveninches
I like my threads

grey fox
i think eleven inches alpha centauri and fist of the norht make good threads i know i dotn make good threads

Paola
mine are the best

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.