Captain America,Wolverine VS Batman,Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BootlegBoys420
who takes it.no rules alley settings.

Discuss!

whobdamandog
Nightwing goes down first...very quickly...sorry people but as good as Grayson is..he ain't as good as Batman.

Batman will be left fighting both Captain A and Wolverine by himself.. and if all goes well..Ol Brucey will finally get to see his parents once again....

Blair Wind
NO Rules?? id have to say Bats and nightwing....there the masters of the alley fights.... i mean Captian America and Wolvie are great but Nightwing and Bats would use sooo many dirty tricks it wouldnt even be funny...wolvie would be the real threat since he is just as dirty but I think they can take him....

cherry cola
The dynamic duo work well together captain america and wolverine are no slouches but these guys have been partners for upmteen years their combination fighting should be able to dazzle cap and wolvie. As long as these two have been partner I would believe that they should overcome the advantages that cap and wolvie have. Batman and Nightwing should almost be able to read each minds and moves. So the dynamic duo will take this one but not with ease.

kgkg
Batman use Gas attacks, while NC teleports behind them takes both their heads off.

JWangSDC
yea the teamwork factor is goign to give batman and Nightwing a serious chance/advantage. Individually and raw power wise, Captain America and Wolverine have Batman and Nightwing way overpowered. Captain america has the slightest slightest edge over batman, and wolverine is a monster compared to these guys. I'd say in an all out 4 man brawl wolverine would always come out on top

nigel45
Originally posted by kgkg
Batman use Gas attacks, while NC teleports behind them takes both their heads off.

It's Nightwing, not Nightcrawler.

Bats and NW would have to gain control over the situation quickly, without giving Cap and Wolv a chance to attack, which won't be easy. They have only a few advantages, 1.) years of experience with eachother, 2.) familiar battleground, 3.) unrestrained fighting. However, barring some fast., brilliant strategizing and great teamwork, I have to give this to Cap and Wolverine.

whobdamandog
I agree with ya nigel..I think Cap and DD continually go up against people on levels greater than both Batman and NW alone..and come out on top..unless Batman had some serious prep time..I'm doubting he and NW could take both of them down...

Onslaught2005
Wolv and Capt

doctorstrongbad
Wolverine and Captain America take this with ease. Cap will keep batman busy while Logan slices up Night Wing. Then its 2 on 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.