Who in KMC makes the worst threads?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jplatinum
Think hard and post your reply.

Btw. I would say this was my idea as an original thread, but I did get help on this one.
Thank Nigel45. (I just want to give credit where credit is due for a good thread idea.)

Tormentor_2004
Asian Hulk and Wlverine888

Tormentor_2004
Why is this here anyways?

manjaro
dude im willing to go out on a limb and say that asian hulk left us way before you showed up. not unless you had a different name or something so i dont think that YOU of all ppl should be calling out someone we all know and love MR. "how many ways can i squeeze a bunch of sentinels in a match"

so my choice would be you, and Draco in a distant second (tho i love him like a play cousin)laughing

Tormentor_2004
you're too kind nice sig ntw

Lord-of-Dreams
Jpla...pla...pla...
Sorry, but this is completely inapropriate. Usually I would just not post, but this really bothered me. A lot of people post dumb stuff. Mostly un-salted membres who think Jesus vs Budah is funny. The fanboys who make Spiderman vs Flash are also a problem. This is just ignorance, and a stupid thread.

Tormentor_2004
um duhhhhh I agree with u completely. This is a battle thread not a survey.

Swanky-Tuna
Asian Hulk was endearing though.

Gryn Jabar
I do. Rocky versus Phoenix. Pfff everyone knows Rock would dominate. Or Howard the Duck versus Galactus.

jplatinum
Not really ignorant.
I just wanted to get people's opinions, man.
Hey Kmc is like famliy.
We argue and agree and disagree, but in the end, it doesn't matter cause we're mostly still cool with each other.
Like for instance, Argue with a few people like Swanky-tuna.
But Swanky-tuna is still cool with me. I ain't got nothing against the man and he ain't got nothing against me.
We just differ opinions on some things.
Like everyone on the forum.
Don't take it so personal, man.
Chill.
Be easy.
Be cool

jplatinum
Hey I think Asian Hulk makes some good threads.

Personally, A worst would be "one" of my old threads.
The one where I had superboy versus enraged warhulk in a lifting contest.
I hate that peice of sh#T.
I don't know what I was thinking when I thought up that one.

The rest of my threads are pretty good though.

cool
stick out tongueeace:

demigawd
My favorite crap thread of all time is still Zangief (Class 1/4) vs. Hulk (Class 100+). People need to stop playing MVC2 - it's skewing their perceptions.

Scoobless
Originally posted by jplatinum
But Swanky-tuna is still cool with me. I ain't got nothing against the man and he ain't got nothing against me.

man....... you should see what Swanky PM'd me about you

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
man that jplatinum is a ******* **** if he ever showed up around my ******* house i'd ******* kill the ****** ****** and twist his ******* little **** off and **** on his ******* cat

lol

cheers

jk man..........

laughing out loud

demigawd
I hate your avatar. It gives me nightmares and keeps me awake at night.

Scoobless
Originally posted by demigawd
I hate your avatar. It gives me nightmares and keeps me awake at night.

mine???

kgkg
yes take it off.

looks like he is giving head.

Scoobless
it's Quagmire dude!........ from family guy..... smile .... he's staying for the moment

kgkg
man i miss that show.

That baby was funny as hell

Scoobless
i think they are making another series

Scoobless
Originally posted by Tormentor_2004
Asian Hulk and Wlverine888

how can you not like Asian Hulk? just look at his terrific set ups and hilarious dialog

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=3545552#post3545552

Lord S
This is a no-brainer...CountQuan.

demigawd
Originally posted by kgkg
yes take it off.

looks like he is giving head.

LOL! YES! EXACTLY!!!!

Scoobless
damn guys.............. give Quagmire some respect........ i thought it looked funny

Sentry
Hehe All Riiight!

Sentry
Now that Draco's not gonna be on for awhile, I say Draco makes some ridiculous/borderline bad threads. Happy Dance

Draco69
Nice try. I haven't left yet. I have to respond to PMs. You and Darkone are some of the most biased Marvel fanboys I've had the pleasure of meeting.

Sentry vs. Flash??!?!?!!?!
The Void VS. JLA
Dr. Doom Team VS. The JLA
Martian Manhunter VS. Aquaman
Doop VS. Superman(Post Crisis)
Black Bolt Team VS. DC Team
Batman VS. Thanos
Defenders VS. Avengers
JLA VS. The Identity Disc Team

baddspellahl4
thery're making new family guy in june and new american dad in may, and I l ike quamire so go @#$* yourselves

Sentry
Originally posted by Draco69
Nice try. I haven't left yet. I have to respond to PMs. You and Darkone are some of the most biased Marvel fanboys I've had the pleasure of meeting.

Sentry vs. Flash??!?!?!!?!
The Void VS. JLA
Dr. Doom Team VS. The JLA
Martian Manhunter VS. Aquaman
Doop VS. Superman(Post Crisis)
Black Bolt Team VS. DC Team
Batman VS. Thanos
Defenders VS. Avengers
JLA VS. The Identity Disc Team

Same to you DC fanboy.

Michael The Archangel VS. Thor
Parallax VS. Wonder Man
Anti-Monitor VS. The Avengers
Firestorm VS. Human Torch
Despero & Neron VS. Thor
Asmodel VS. Colossus

Your threads look pretty biased to me.

nigel45
Originally posted by Sentry
Now that Draco's not gonna be on for awhile, I say Draco makes some ridiculous/borderline bad threads. Happy Dance

That's mature.

Scoobless
Originally posted by baddspellahl4
thery're making new family guy in june and new american dad in may, and I l ike quamire so go @#$* yourselves

big grin at last........ someone with some taste........ tx dude

kgkg
i know for a fact that kgkg makes good thread and i got the facts.

worst hmm there are some funny ones but it's all fun and games.

people should chill here fighting like kids isn't good.

Kontraz
how could somebody possibly not like quagmire??? I mean, "Does this look like a Q to you?... How 'bout now???" Thats just plain funny!

The Flash
Originally posted by Sentry
Same to you DC fanboy.

Michael The Archangel VS. Thor
Parallax VS. Wonder Man
Anti-Monitor VS. The Avengers
Firestorm VS. Human Torch
Despero & Neron VS. Thor
Asmodel VS. Colossus

Your threads look pretty biased to me. Draco only made those threads to make a mockery of the stupid, ridiculous Marvel biased threads like the ones you posted.

Scoobless
sad

Scoobless
Originally posted by The Flash
Draco only made those threads to make a mockery of the stupid, ridiculous Marvel biased threads like the ones you posted.

then he's just as guilty of screwing up the forum as the people he's trying to spite.... it's all self perpetuating idiocy.....

"he made a stupid thread so i'll make stupid threads".......

then someone else might do the same and all of a sudden a ton of people are just making stupid threads to undermine other people's stupid threads............ this is what i like to call "retarded logic"....... if you think a thread is really sh!t then just don't fu*king post in it...... it'll eventually fade away to the unvisited pages

Draco and anyone else who keeps this going are only making arses of themselves and ruining a good forum

The Flash
sad

DigiMark007
I didn't mind the Quagmire until it got brought up in this thread....so my vote is to nix it as well...even though I'm a huge fan of Family Guy ("Click. click. Bloodly. Pancakes!"wink

-DM

Scoobless
Blast you you insufferable philistine........ you shall taste my wrath yet

DAMN YOU ALL!!!

http://www.80stees.com/images/products/Stewie_bow_shirt_link.jpg http://www.80stees.com/images/products/Stewie_You_Suck_link.jpg

Va N E L L A 13
Guys, we just have to learn to accept this. Like one of those stories on Dateline where a family member suffers a horrible accident and becomes a burden on everybody. Sure, they pretend to be happy, but they're dead inside, they're dead. And that'll be our lives.

MatchesMalone
I know that I got some hate mail for making that Spidy vs. Trio thread.

Hey, Scoobles, in my Justice league vs. Fantastic/Doom/Hulk thread, did my response answer your question?

Cosmo Kramer
Wow when did KMC lose its way? You have all ran out of ideas.

Cosmo Kramer
And DareDevil alone has beaten Spider-man.

Paola
anyone opening a thread like this in the future, will be banned for three days.

smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.