Subliminal Images in Locke's Dream

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morning_Glory
I read this on another LOST forum - but in Episode 19 - during Locke's dream there are suppose to be 2 subliminal images -

and I rewound the tape - and I couldnt get the VCR to stop quick enough- but I see that there is something there... any one else see this too confused

I dont mean the quick flashes of Boone covered in blood

KillTheLight
I'll check it out later..

celestial_moon
Well in the vision, I think Locke's mom says, "punch me." I think that gives a hint on how to open the hatch.

Morning_Glory
yea i heard the Punch Me .. thingy- but I am talking about very very very quick images... that were displayed- after I watched this scene about 4-5 times _ I think i see what they are talking about but I cant stop the VCR fast enough to see it

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
I havnt seen ep 19 yet mad

Morning_Glory
i didnt give anything away -- and when you do see it -- maybe you can look for it ...

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
Meh...it going 2 b months b4 I see it....Know anywhere I can download it?

celestial_moon
Dang, two months???

It would be easier if it was on DVD because you can slolwy fast forward it. VCR's are horrible with slow rewinding. I'll try =/

LittleGilraen
i didnt tap eit cos i'm a dup! scared and also i had to cook dinner so i missed some stuff! mad can anyone tell me what you mean by the quick image? i saw the dream but i guess i missed that part. sad

celestial_moon
Apparently, there are subliminal images (you know, images that happen soo quickly) in the dream sequence.

Morning_Glory
the subliminal images - are so quick you dont really see them but they leave an impression in your mind....

remember in the movie Aladin and Lion King-- there were little subliminal things here and there - that you dont notice right away but you know you see or hear something extra

ilvorlandobloom
Aladin and Lion King? huh? there were subliminal messages in those?

all i remember of Lockes dream was Boone saying the Theresa thing and the plane and lockes mom... and i didnt get to tape that ep...sad

Morning_Glory
you didnt know there was subliminal messages in Aladin?? or Lion King? whoa!!!!

ok...you should watch it again then...

ilvorlandobloom
how r there subliminal messages in those movies? i dont get it... confused

KillTheLight
http://www.jkcinema.com/runflash.asp?id=legends&name=Urban%20Legends&width=550&height=400&quality=best check out the part about the lion king...laughing out loud

ilvorlandobloom
oh, ok, wow i get it now....

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
When It comes out on DVD I can go through it frame by frame on my Power DVD but we will b waiting foooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvaaaaa

KillTheLight
not me i can already do that stick out tongue..I'm just to lazy

Morridini
I have Episode 19 on the comp so I can probably take a screen shot. just tell me where the images are supposed to be.

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
Originally posted by KillTheLight
not me i can already do that stick out tongue..I'm just to lazy

Damn you ranting

*goes off 2 download ep*

Hmm....................................

forumcrew

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
& that is?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.