Team Dark Phoenix vs. Team Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Onslaught2005
Dark Phoenix:

Herself
Venom
Pyro
Violator
Doc Samson
Mr. Freeze
Wendigo
Northstar

vs.

Wolverine:

Himself
Mr. Fantastic
Psylocke
Dr. Strange
Quicksilver
Green Goblin
SIlver Surfer
Hellboy (no big gun)

Blair Wind
ummmmm...this is NO contest.....the biggest guy they have is Dr. Strange.....vs Dark Pheonix?? she'd kill everybody including her team.....

Kontraz
i dunno.... maybe .... ah, nevermind, blair's right...

jinzin
couldn't surfer just use the power cosmic to absorb some of the pheonix force if not all of it, and then doctor strange could seal it away in a pocket demension. then the bout's even money.

Xplosive
Originally posted by jinzin
couldn't surfer just use the power cosmic to absorb some of the pheonix force if not all of it, and then doctor strange could seal it away in a pocket demension. then the bout's even money.

Yeah right, I don't know form where that come. It would be just like Blind Wind said.

Tormentor_2004
it's blair

Blair Wind
Thanks Tormentor everybody gets it wrong....nice sig by the way...anyways i didnt see surfer's name and he is a much bigger threat but still Dark Pheonix destroys galaxys and planets for fun....This is still a fight were EVERYBODY dies cept her....or it or whatever u wanna call it....

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Onslaught2005

Hellboy (no big gun)

THANK GOD! Heaven forbid Hellboy gets his gun; we really don't want a horribly one sided curb stomp.

guy222
Originally posted by Onslaught2005
Dark Phoenix:

Herself
Venom
Pyro
Violator
Doc Samson
Mr. Freeze
Wendigo
Northstar

vs.

Wolverine:

Himself
Mr. Fantastic
Psylocke
Dr. Strange
Quicksilver
Green Goblin
SIlver Surfer
Hellboy (no big gun)

DPhoenix wins

starlock
Originally posted by guy222
DPhoenix wins

Hello friend smile

Team Dark Phoenix for the win

Sundipped
Dark Phoenix solos both teams.

ragesRemorse
Why wouldnt you just make this fight dark phoenix vs silver surfer and dr strange, because thats what it would come down to If phoenix doesnt send out a wave of energy evaporating everyone first.

Isnt DR strange Invulnerable to telepathy, and able to create barriers against telepathic attacks as well? It has been along time since ive read anything Dr strange but i thought i remeber something like that. IF he is capable of doing this, I think he and SUrfer could subdue the Phoenix, or atleast surfer could assuming Strange was able to get off some kind of telelpathic shield spell on surfer before he died. Does anyone know how how magic would effect the phoenix? I still say its more than possible for surfer to absorb atleast enough of Phoenix's energy to weaken her like jinzin said. timing would be dire though

LordKaos
If he is immune to telepathy and can cast a spell to make others immune then what? With the exception of the Xavier vs. Dark Phoenix psi fight, when has Phoenix ever used telepathy in a battle? She is all tk and energy. She'll play around with them and the moment she tires of them it's a wrap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.