How High

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

claidisa_felton
has anyone seen this film? its got methodman and redman in it. its absolutely hilarious!!! my fave part was when jamal was trying to be a ghost. laughing Happy Dance

Evil Dead
I've seen it............utterly retarded movie. It was aiming for the "Friday" audience and fell way short. Not only is the movie's premise retarded, Method Man nor Redman can act. These guys should stick to their music. While it's not all that good it's definetly better than their acting.

claidisa_felton
awwww. ur cute......but wrong!! stick out tongue

Myth
Looked utterly retarded so I never went to see it. Come on, I hate the rappers already and the storyline of weed that makes them smart? Nah, I'll pass, thank you.

Linkalicious
i saw it...the part when red is trying to walk through crap was about the only funny part. Yeah...and who gets that tweaked on Bud brownies?!

terrible movie

Evil Dead
I am cute..........the consesus however is that I'm also right wink

claidisa_felton
aww. yeh maybe. but its only ur opinion....so im also right stick out tongue wink

whatshisface
seen it and i wasn't jumping out of my chair. couldn't be worse than gigli. plus lark vorhees was hot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.